* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Munchies! (Poffins)  (Read 2573 times)

Offline PowerPoke

• Normal Trainer
  • Don't I just look the sweetest? <3
    • View Profile
Munchies! (Poffins)
« on: February 23, 2011, 03:35:23 AM »
This may sound really girly but  ::)...What are we going to do about poffins? I mean poffins are what make our pokemon happy! They need to be treated once in a while! Fighting like tools of war all day will tire them out! So..thats where Munchies come in! (I named them Munchies so PU wouldn't get legal complaints from Nintendo) Munchies are the new Poffins! But with extra stuff!

Munchies, make your pokemon happy, each pokemon likes a certain type of Munchie! There are 4 different types of munchie! For when you do Pageants! (Contests) (Same with Poffin changed for Legal reasons)

1.) Lovely = Cuteness of your pokemon.

2.) Burly = Strongness of your pokemon.

3.) Smarty = Intelligence of your pokemon.

5.) Sexy Beauty = Looks of your pokemon.

What are the ingrediants to make Munchies?

Leaves! To make Munchies you need leaves! Different types of leaves, makes different Munchies!

Lovely = Pink Leaf

Burly = Red Leaf

Smarty = Green Leaf

Beauty = Purple leaf

You can get leaves by shaking trees!

Munchie Masher!

To make your Munchies you need to mash the leaf of your choice! To do this, you have to complete a little game where you click your mouse button on the leaf in a bowl! But be careful! If you click to fast it'll splat everywhere! If you click to slow it'll burn! Depending on the leaf you use the different Munchie you get! (See above)

Pageants!

At Pageants your pokemon show it's personality to a crowd! It uses moves to show off! Different moves shows a different personality! (Lovely Burly Smarty Beauty) Munchies that you have already consumed helps you win becuase the stats of your (Lovely Burly Ect) Have risen! The person with the most points at the end of the Pageant wins a Certificate! There are different types of Pageant! (Lovely Burly Ect) The certicate depends on the Pageant type!

Thank you for reading and please take this into consideration! Please tell me the flaws of this idea! Thank you!
My RP Pokemon

Offline Kamaran

• Lead Mapper
  • PU Team
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Munchies! (Poffins)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 12:23:36 PM »
We're gonna do nothing about it yet.

But it will most likely (in 3 years) be implemented like this.
With some modifications of course.
"Don't touch the poster at the Game Corner! There's no secret switch behind it!"

Offline chickenhound

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 01:19:33 AM »
screw poffins I want pokeblocks!

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 01:23:51 AM »
Yeah, I prefferred pokeblocks over poffins too.
I like slowpoke.

Offline Noah_Road

• Normal Trainer
  • I can imagine 6 impossible things before breakfast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 01:56:24 AM »
Munchies, make your pokemon happy, each pokemon likes a certain type of Munchie! There are 4 different types of munchie! For when you do Pageants! (Contests) (Same with Poffin changed for Legal reasons)

1.) Lovely = Cuteness of your pokemon.

2.) Burly = Strength* (Had to fix this, strongness is not a word and it was bugging me) of your pokemon.

3.) Smarty = Intelligence of your pokemon.

5.) Sexy Beauty = Looks of your pokemon.

What are the ingrediants to make Munchies?

Leaves! To make Munchies you need leaves! Different types of leaves, makes different Munchies!

Lovely = Pink Leaf

Burly = Red Leaf

Smarty = Green Leaf

Beauty = Purple leaf

You can get leaves by shaking trees!

[....]

Pageants!

At Pageants your pokemon show it's personality to a crowd! It uses moves to show off! Different moves shows a different personality! (Lovely Burly Smarty Beauty) Munchies that you have already consumed helps you win becuase the stats of your (Lovely Burly Ect) Have risen! The person with the most points at the end of the Pageant wins a Certificate! There are different types of Pageant! (Lovely Burly Ect) The certicate depends on the Pageant type!

Fun fact: Nintendo doesn't own the word 'Contest' so we can still use it. Pagents aren't needed in my opinion (at least the word).

The different attributes need work. If they are "The new poffins but with extra stuff", then why don't we actually add extra stuff. You basically have the same thing as poffins/pokeblocks but with akward sounding attributes. Maybe instead of them affecting your contest stats, since I'm pretty sure we can use poffins as long as we use a disclaimer, how about them either healing your pokemon or raising the happiness.

Psychic Power=Imagination+Dreams