* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: EVENT!!!  (Read 15052 times)

Offline Kamaran

• Lead Mapper
  • PU Team
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: EVENT!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2010, 07:38:53 AM »
Now that I think about it... how do you get the Pikachu colored Pichu?
The Pikachu coloured Pichu was a wifi-event a month or two back. It is currently no longer obtainable unless traded.

If you send the special coloured Pichu to either your HeartGold or Soulsilver and take it to Celebi's shrine in Ilex Forest you'll encounter the catchable spiky-eared Pichu.

go I read the event thing but I can't quite remember how... Personally I'd rather do it myself, but if I can't then I guess I'll have to breed my Bulbasaur... but I have Soulsilver and not Platinum...
What is that about? Bulbasaur?
"Don't touch the poster at the Game Corner! There's no secret switch behind it!"

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2010, 04:13:55 PM »
why cant we be given good events for once ...
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2010, 01:28:16 AM »
You have to bring your DS to a gamestop store and achieve your mystery gift. This can only be done in the U.S.A.

People from Europe and even Canada will not be able to do so.

No, not really. if you have Wi-fi at home it works fine.... If you need Event updates, for D/P/Pt/HG/SS, check pokemon.com, go to news, then Game news, you will see a list of events.

It will say otherwise how to obtain event gifts, but ONLY if you can get it through NFC Mystery gift.

There IS a good event soon...

Ive checked serebii.net, and they say a Mew event is coming soon. No stipulations, just get on NFC, Mystery Gift,

I dont have an approximite date yet, but I will keep you guys updated.  THIS IS HG/SS ONLY.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 01:32:34 AM by Unbreakable »
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2010, 02:04:52 AM »
Yea Unbreakable is right I go to both those sites to get event updates, I usually post everytime there is a new event coming up.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2010, 09:12:58 PM »
I heard there was something about the MAC address I have to set... and I can't seem to make head or tail of what I need to do. Anyone has the complete 'instructions' (from the very start, like as if you just got your Nintendo DS) of how to get on WFC? I only once got in through a free non-secured connection, but I'll no more be able to get there, not soon that is (airport).

No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2010, 09:41:37 PM »
I heard there was something about the MAC address I have to set... and I can't seem to make head or tail of what I need to do. Anyone has the complete 'instructions' (from the very start, like as if you just got your Nintendo DS) of how to get on WFC? I only once got in through a free non-secured connection, but I'll no more be able to get there, not soon that is (airport).

Jerry, The MAC address, you don't Need that. Try getting closer to the access point (Router) if you can.

If you are using an unlocked connection, (Blue padlock) you should just be able to connect, w/o adjusting settings.

If not, there are 3 main types of security: WEP, WPA, and WPA2.
DS connectivity only works with WEP, (RED Lock) and the way DS bypasses it is by entering the long WEP code, if you cant get the code, just forget that access point.

Any Questions, Jerry?
If I cant explain something, ask a PU team Member, They most likely know more about networking than I do.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2010, 09:53:02 AM »
Yes, I have made the input of the WEP key. The only problem arises when I test the connection, it always fails.

I guess I'll try again when I'll get to my friend's place...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2010, 04:14:56 PM »
Yes, I have made the input of the WEP key. The only problem arises when I test the connection, it always fails.

I guess I'll try again when I'll get to my friend's place...

Well, there are ways to increase connectivity.
1: being near the access point isnt always enough, Try pointing the back of the DS directly to the router.
2: Once you find a solid connection, Keep Still.
3: If you can monitor the connection settings of the router, the IP Address, Primary DNS, Secondary DNS, Gateway, and Subnet Mask, Enter them exactly into the Settings.
Except, the IP, take the IP's last digit, add 1.

Other than that, Try getting as close as possible

Anyone, correct me if I posted any incorrect info.

Let me know if that works.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2010, 04:22:25 PM »
I did try inputting manually these codes, and I can't get any closer to the router... the DS can touch it!

The only problem I got in the parameters is the Gateway and Subnet Mask, I'm not sure where to find it :(

The IP, I think for most people it's : 192.168.1.10 ?

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2010, 04:29:02 PM »
I did try inputting manually these codes, and I can't get any closer to the router... the DS can touch it!

The only problem I got in the parameters is the Gateway and Subnet Mask, I'm not sure where to find it :(

The IP, I think for most people it's : 192.168.1.10 ?

Ok, Try setting everything to auto-obtain, Even the IP.

WEP key, leave that as is.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2010, 04:38:15 PM »
I tried the auto obtain button the first time and I got that error. Anyway, like I said, I can't try again until I'm at my friend's place.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2010, 04:45:54 PM »
Ok, Im glad I could at least try....

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2010, 04:16:36 PM »
NEW EVENT!!!!!
HG/SS ONLY

Enigma Stone Event:
7/27/10-?
Receiving it will allow to get Latios on HG, and Latias On SS
Mystery Gift>Nintendo WFC

You also get the Soul Dew
Both are Lv 40.

The Encounter Is guaranteed.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 04:18:25 PM by Unbreakable »

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2010, 06:48:17 PM »
Also they announced a Manaphy event in Japan so it will be here sometime.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2010, 10:07:18 PM »
Manaphy event? I didn't know about this... I'll need to get both events now...