* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1968690 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #3615 on: April 03, 2012, 02:25:21 AM »
I'm playing Grand Bazaar on my DS, but I actually want to get A Tale of Two Towns soon. And yes, they did name a Harvest Moon game off of a book you had to read and hated, WTP. The only question I have is if the 3DS version can connect with the DS version, because if it can't, I'll be getting the DS one.

I tried playing Flyff, but getting to level 15 or 20 or whatever is REALLY difficult. You literally have to grind for days. I played for like 5 days straight (with breaks for food, sleep and the occasional rage), and I was still like 5 levels away.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3616 on: April 03, 2012, 02:40:37 AM »
Lol, nope. It's Ayara that REALLY hates it with a passion. I HAVE, however, been trying to get Tale Of Two Towns since FOREVER.  have the Original Harvest Moon, Harvest Moon Cute, and Harvest Moon Magical Melody. *flails arms* My friend has Grand Bazaar, though. I onvinced her to get it~
I wanna murder Flyff. It takes forever to load on my computer, and I'm getting frustrated, because I keep getting into random battles when I'm trying to grind NORMALLY (meaning, doing things I can actually handle). Why, today, I saw a mechanical Triceratops and T-Rex fighting. Level 98. Me? Level 9. I died :P I also downloaded Luna Plus from those guys, but they were gonna shut it down it 7 days, so I deleted it. And after 6 hours of downloading and installing too...*rages*
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: April 03, 2012, 02:48:28 AM »
Oh yeah, it was Ayara who hated A Tale of Two Cities. Lulz.

I don't understand how Flyff is so famous if it's s hard to play. If you can run into level 98's as a level 9 and you can't even get to level 10 as it is (Thanks for reminding me, I thought it was 15), then how and why do people play the game?

An even better question is why haven't they bothered to fix it? You'd think that more people than just us have had these issues, and have said something to them.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3618 on: April 03, 2012, 03:46:38 AM »
Lol, it IS 15. But, I spent quite a while today messing around. I can't even find enough enemies to level up to 10!
I'm not too sure why no one's fixed it yet. Maybe no one else really minds it as much as we do. :I
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3619 on: April 03, 2012, 06:37:34 AM »
I SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO THE DRAGON, BECAUSE SHE'S A WELL KNOWN CEREAL KILLER. Lol, nope. Can't be serious.
But, seriously, Henzo. Don't go around asking that, or thou shalt break open the gates of Purgatory. You can always go check the downloads, or even the home page, where it states that the beta isn't up, therefore the game isn't up. We DO have the simulator for some of the pokemon, though. So, if you're up for it, you can always help test the pokemon we have worked out there. Here's a helpful link~
http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,3828.0.html
(yayz. I'm not wreaking havoc this time! I'm being helpful!
AYARA! Why can't you be on like a normal person!?!

Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: April 03, 2012, 09:32:13 AM »
I know im a page late, which here is about 10 topics, but Darkstar, Doctor Who is awesome. Nice work. That is all.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3621 on: April 03, 2012, 05:07:35 PM »
Yes, 'tis!

I just finished Season 7 Part 1, so as soon as I get home, Imma rent Part 2 on Netflix.

Just five more days...Just five more days...

I SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO THE DRAGON, BECAUSE SHE'S A WELL KNOWN CEREAL KILLER.

AYARA, HOW COULD YOU?! YOU KILLED THAT POOR, INNOCENT CEREAL!!

...Unless you meant serial. And then I don't care.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3622 on: April 03, 2012, 05:43:27 PM »
I never watched Doctor Who. Sheldon from Big Bang Theory mentions it, and myy cousin is obsessed with Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Wars, and anything alien-related. So, I've seen some Star Trek and Star Wars. But not Doctor Who. What is it about? I might go watch it if someone can explain.
( I don't really trust Wikipedia for T.V shows, so that's why I'm asking)
Tehehe. We're all Cereal Killers on the inside. Ayara's just better at it. Especially when she's imagining that the cereal is my head. But... I don't think she likes celeal, so that explains it.
Hahaha! She's not online, sho she might end up never seeing this comment! I'm saved~
EDIT: I have no life. I'm cheking this site every 5 minutes :C
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 07:17:53 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: April 03, 2012, 07:15:09 PM »
If you guys have noticed, I did a little maintenence on the thread, so it looks like WTP double posted, but she didn't. Next time someone asks the forbidden questions, just ignore it, and I'll remove it.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3624 on: April 03, 2012, 07:27:41 PM »
Ah, okay, I see. I'll remember that for the future.
Although... We're the only ones online...*dies*
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3625 on: April 03, 2012, 11:17:44 PM »
Hmm, I'm terrible at explaining things WTP, but Doctor who is basically about an Alien who travels through time saving the earth and the universe from destruction from homicidal aliens. That's very generalized of course, but it's really quite good in my opinion.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: April 04, 2012, 12:13:12 AM »
Sorry to interject...but.."is this how time moves normally? very slowly?...and in the right order?"(And thats the only line of dialogue I know! well there is one more...)

"ELIMINATE" "ELIMINATE"(or was it assimilate...)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: April 04, 2012, 02:22:07 AM »
Pumpkin, you do realize just how many maka chops you've compiled for lunch on wensday, right? *smiling with anger mark*
And that "checking every 5 minutes" is what I NORMALLY do. It's just that I've been busy today. Mainly, I was outside mowing our fricking lawn. My hands hurt.... :(
And I am NOT a well-known cereal killer! Stop making me sound like A MANIAC!
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3628 on: April 04, 2012, 02:24:39 AM »
I never watched Doctor Who. Sheldon from Big Bang Theory mentions it, and myy cousin is obsessed with Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Wars, and anything alien-related. So, I've seen some Star Trek and Star Wars. But not Doctor Who. What is it about? I might go watch it if someone can explain.
( I don't really trust Wikipedia for T.V shows, so that's why I'm asking)
Tehehe. We're all Cereal Killers on the inside. Ayara's just better at it. Especially when she's imagining that the cereal is my head. But... I don't think she likes celeal, so that explains it.
Hahaha! She's not online, sho she might end up never seeing this comment! I'm saved~
EDIT: I have no life. I'm cheking this site every 5 minutes :C

I'll try to explain it as well as I can without giving away spoilers. But I should give you a little backstory before you watch it, cuz then it won't make sense.

So there's a race of people called Time Lords who live it up all high and mighty on their planet, Galifrey. Their race was exposed to the time vortex for centuries (Being right next to it and all...) and harnessed the power to travel through time (using a machine known as Time And Relative Dimension In Space, or TARDIS for short), so they could 'Do the Time Warp again'. There was another race of people called the Daleks who were pretty much a big group of a**holes and pessimists who thought that they were the only pure race and began exterminating all other races like termites. The Time Lords were like "Aw, HELL NO!" and started a war with them. Basically, all the time lords died except for one (As far as we know), as did most of the Daleks (As far as you know). The last Time Lord had stolen a TARDIS at the last second, and escaped. Instead of sitting in the corner in the fetal position (which now that I think about it, he did do for a hundred years or so), he decided to be a Time-Traveling Superhero and takes girls with him to travel time and space with him...it's a lot less pervy than it sounds. He's a true pacifist, and tries to save everyone, and always gives the villan a second chance...but never a third. There's countless aliens and even human experiments (you have to watch to understand) he meets along the way, most being very unique and individual.

By the way, there's an old version and a new version to the show. The new one is basically a continuation of the old series, but you won't be missing anything as long as you read my lengthy background/description. Also, for true measure of what the show is like, don't base it on the first episode. The first one is lame. The second, third, and fourth ones really show you what the show is like.

Sorry to interject...but.."is this how time moves normally? very slowly?...and in the right order?"(And thats the only line of dialogue I know! well there is one more...)

"ELIMINATE" "ELIMINATE"(or was it assimilate...)

It was Exterminate.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3629 on: April 04, 2012, 03:37:12 AM »
Pumpkin, you do realize just how many maka chops you've compiled for lunch on wensday, right? *smiling with anger mark*
And that "checking every 5 minutes" is what I NORMALLY do. It's just that I've been busy today. Mainly, I was outside mowing our fricking lawn. My hands hurt.... :(
And I am NOT a well-known cereal killer! Stop making me sound like A MANIAC!
Awww. You know, I'm really lonely! I need SOMETHING to do, and pestering you is the first thing that comes to mind! I have NOTHING to do ALL FRIGGEN WEEK. I'll be killing my baby OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I'M BORED. I MIGHT EVEN TRY JUMPING OUT MY WINDOW TO TEST IF I CAN LAND SAFELY IN CASE OF FIRE. I'm THAT bored. :/
Everything Darkstar Explained
I worship you, for now I have something to watch. Lol, Cathlin( friend at shool. I think she's been mentioned here) calls a friend of mine (Tomer) "Time Lord."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--