* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1973375 times)

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #2670 on: February 04, 2012, 08:31:12 AM »
The sprite looks a ton better now, I think. Thanks so much, Lubbies!!

@WTP: I just lose track of time, and I have a one-track mind, so.... yeah... ^ ^
@TrIcKsTeR: Welcome to ya! :3
@vexture: Thanks! I ended up being able to fix it some though! And is there one for DS?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 08:35:29 AM by Hinagiku »

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: February 04, 2012, 03:27:00 PM »
Nice owo
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: February 04, 2012, 04:54:43 PM »
Welcome to the guild, Trickster! Make yourself at home, stay active in case Cortex has updates, and ask questions if you need somthing! We're the community guild, after all. ;D
And yes, as WTP stated, be careful to only join one guild-or you'll get Cortex (Webspinner, as WTP prefers to call him.) on your case. Although he's never really on ANYONE'S case...Too nice of a guy. XD (FYI, He's guild leader. You can check things like that on the first page.)
Also, lexie, why would Vice or Gluttony be scarier than Kazuma? Have I shown you any scenes where Kazuma's FIGHTING? Lex, He's holds a contract with a hellhound, CERBERUS even. To quote a few demons they've taken out... "You're worse than any demon!" (Cuz i KNOW ive shown you that. XD)
And again, to clear up confusion, I refer to What The Pumpkin (WTP) as Lexie. Who needs to be ONLINE MORE! And to email me to see if we can do something...
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #2673 on: February 04, 2012, 05:40:50 PM »
Nu! Laurel, I'm more scared of Gluttony! :D I'm very afraid of him. In fact, I've developped something called homuncuphobia. But only for Gluttony. ANd maybe Greed. but not Pride <#
TrIcKsTeR, me, Ayara012, and...someone else, are the resident Evi-I mean Fangirls. Me and Ayara012 actually know each other, so I call her Laurel! We don't bite, so if you need to ask us anything don't be afraid to! Well, actually, I DO bite. But not too hard ;)
And for your info, Laurel, I was SLEEPING!
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: February 04, 2012, 05:52:44 PM »
alright then, Ill sic Gluttony on you.
And yeah, we actually do bite...But not hard. Unless you'r Rui Fu, sitting next to me, trying to mess with my computer while im playing ninja painter-THEN I bite hard. And Mrs.Vest just looks the other way. She's awesome like that. XD
SO WAS I, MISSY!
Just not as late. XD

oh, and the shoe has been thrown, so GO REPLY ON THE RP!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 06:01:44 PM by Ayara012 »
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #2675 on: February 04, 2012, 06:37:43 PM »
I just got a message from Monzta saying " YOU ALL ARE HYPERACTIVE!" And I was like.. ._. huh?
Lol, I'll be hiding under my bed with my silver spoons and Ed Elric call. My escape route: literally out the window. (Hey, anyone heard of my top secret mission, Fix Window?)
... Wait, you bit Rui Fu? What will Cathlin say?
Webspinner said if he saw any randomer topics pposted, when there's already a topic for it, he'd eat a sock. *evil smile*
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 06:43:03 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: February 04, 2012, 06:47:27 PM »
The sprite looks a ton better now, I think. Thanks so much, Lubbies!!

Hey, that's not bad :)

Maybe you could remove the line of the leg on the right, or instead erase the line of the back and merge it instead with the line of the leg.

And on the topic of phones, there's one of those oversized phone antiques with the ridiculous antenna somewhere in the drawers :P With all the technological lag that was here, it was a little easier to find those.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: February 04, 2012, 06:48:17 PM »
I severly doubt there's any topic for the random stuff we talk about. No one can be random enough. XD
Aw, no fair! Don't steal Ed! Fine, I have Al!
Yes, I bit Rui, cuz like I said, he was messing with my computer. And I don't plan on telling Cathlin, as she may possibly murder me. She COULD also tell me that that is awesome, but...I'm not gonna take the risk.
And Cortex, telling people like Lexie that you'd eat a sock if a certain thing happened....Not a smart idea. She can be eviller than France.
Hello there.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: February 04, 2012, 06:52:17 PM »
That was a long time ago, and it already happened if she would have kept reading. And no one can call me webspinner without permission, and no one has the permission yet. And jerry, those phones can become grenades if you know how.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #2679 on: February 04, 2012, 06:56:24 PM »
You ran out of socks :3
Sorry, I'll stop calling you that! I thought Laurel had already asked during my short hiatus if I could call you that *glares at Laurel* But that's okay, Cortex. I just thought it was a cool nickname, though Laurel here thought differently.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: February 04, 2012, 07:02:52 PM »
HEY! I merely commented that "Cortex" was shorter, so it wasn't exactly a nickname! Don't make it sound like I'm the bad fangirl here! Also, I'm sure I said something asking if you could call him that...
*goes and searches through past replies*
HA! FOUND IT! I KNEW I ASKED SOMEWHERE IN THERE!

I know...But I like to be able to spend my time after school reading and watching anime, so I don't mind HW-i mind TIME CONSUMING HW. Which is the very essence of research papers. Which means I'll have less time for reading, writing, and watching anime. TT.TT
Oh, and Cortex, Lexie is curious if she can call you "Webspinner."
Hello there.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: February 04, 2012, 07:10:55 PM »
[...] And jerry, those phones can become grenades if you know how.

Not gonna try it out to know :P
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: February 04, 2012, 07:15:15 PM »
I'm gonna have to side with Jerry on this one- Not gonna try it out.
*note to self-NEVER tell Ben about that fact...*
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #2683 on: February 04, 2012, 07:22:49 PM »
>_< Fail. Oh well ^^; My fault. SORRY EVERYONE! *scuttles under rock to go watch GT*
Yes. Don't tell Ben. I want to be the first to figure out how that works! * Even more evil laughter* Nah, just kidding. All I really want to know, is what happens with hydrochloric acid and Bleach, when mixed. I'm scared to try it, because they're both toxic and dangerous.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: February 04, 2012, 07:27:42 PM »
>_< Fail. Oh well ^^; My fault. SORRY EVERYONE! *scuttles under rock to go watch GT*
Yes. Don't tell Ben. I want to be the first to figure out how that works! * Even more evil laughter* Nah, just kidding. All I really want to know, is what happens with hydrochloric acid and Bleach, when mixed. I'm scared to try it, because they're both toxic and dangerous.

Actually, nothing really interesting... if you're referring to bleach as the substance and not the anime that is. Since in bleach, you always have some HCl formed.