* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1978276 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #2955 on: February 24, 2012, 01:03:49 AM »
BUGS 0_o
I like bugs. I just don't like touching them. I like roaches, ants, and..uh.. oh! Moths and Butterflies! But Sqorpions and Spiders are my favorite. But, if I have to touch one, I will FLIP OUT! I don't believe in killing bugs,but earwigs SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME! I have developped a method of killing them, but it's so obnoxious :\
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 01:48:16 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: February 24, 2012, 01:18:25 AM »
Dont like spiders, which is ironic due to the fact people called me the web spinner.  They figured out my arachnophobia, and the name came around. I grew to like it after a while, so it's ok.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #2957 on: February 24, 2012, 01:50:14 AM »
Really? Hmm.. No wonder you didn't want me to call you that..
I have pedophobia. If you are under 6. and not really obnoxious, I'm usually scared of you. You can be cute, all you want, but I will seriously freak if you come close to me. :-\
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: February 24, 2012, 03:50:03 AM »
I have trypanophobia, the extreme fear of medical procedures involving injections or hypodermic needles, and hemophobia, the fear of blood. So I'm such a joy when they bring me in for blood draws and shots, y'know?

I don't hate most bugs, but spiders, scorpions, bees, mosquitoes, ticks (bugs that bite or sting) scare the bejeebers out of me. Well, and earwigs too.
Beetles just gross me out.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: February 24, 2012, 04:00:28 AM »
I have Arachnophobia and Acrophobia. I'm sure you know that Arachnophobia is fear of spiders (and, technically, scorpions.) And Acrophobia is fear of heights.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: February 24, 2012, 04:01:18 AM »
I have trypanophobia too, needles just FRAK ME OUT! D: I mean it's a peice of metal going into your FLESH! *shakes in corner* I also have aracnophobia, and whenever I find a spider in ym room at night, I can hardly sleep from fear of spiders crawling all over me and laying eggs in my skin or injecting venom into me. I'm also very paranoid, and look behind me whenever I hear something. Ironicaly though, I love horror movies.  ???
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: February 24, 2012, 04:07:26 AM »
That IS kind of irionic. Lol. And my form of arachnophobia is just-come near me and I kill you, you venomous little organisms. I do not put up with you.
But I'm fine with pretty much any other bugs. Like, once, during the summer, there was a cicada in our kitchen. I had been next door (the library) and was walking up the driveway. My mom was outside, calling for my brother to come inside and deal with the cicada. And I'm just like, "Mom, I can deal with it." So I walk in, and she tells me it's somewhere over by the fridge. I walk over, see it laying on it's back. I grab a cup and a piece of cardboard, trap it, walk onto the porch, and throw it over the railing. Don't you love how the 13 year old is dealing with the cicada for the 56 year old? XD
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #2962 on: February 24, 2012, 04:07:32 AM »
Lol! I hate getting needles, but I think a needle, by itself,, is cool. Especially if it has ZYDRATE!!*shot for lame, incomprehensible reference*
My cousin's afraid of butterflies, and I'm allergic to math!!(OMG, almost at 100 posts!)
EDIT: I love Cicadas. I don't know why, but they're so intruiging to me.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 04:10:33 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: February 24, 2012, 04:12:23 AM »
I have trypanophobia too, needles just FRAK ME OUT! D: I mean it's a peice of metal going into your FLESH! *shakes in corner* I also have aracnophobia, and whenever I find a spider in ym room at night, I can hardly sleep from fear of spiders crawling all over me and laying eggs in my skin or injecting venom into me. I'm also very paranoid, and look behind me whenever I hear something. Ironicaly though, I love horror movies.  ???

Sorry to interject, but did you know you swallow more than 8 spiders a year in your sleep?

and Needles are freaky too. -_-
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: February 24, 2012, 04:13:30 AM »
*Ayara shoots shock for making a bad reference*
Oh, yeah...I'm allergic to math projects and math i don't get.
Yeah, cicadas are pretty cool. Like, during the last 17 year cicada swarm, I was playing baseball with my brother in the yard, and I hit the ball right through this cherry tree in our yard...
Can we say explosion? There was this SWARM of cicadas that flew out. It was funny. XD

TT.TT
I hate spider facts...
Hello there.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: February 24, 2012, 04:15:02 AM »
Afraid of butterflies? Really? XD I'm sorry, it's just.... *bursts into laughter* Hehehe... ha.. Well I have a cousin that has a weird fear too. he's afraid of any kind of bird, especialy parrots. I asked him why, and he said that he thinks they're aliens or something, trying to give us a message. I laughed at the idea... then he refused to talk to me for about a week.

And Meowth... thank you for traumatidsing me where I probably wont sleep for a few weeks. :I
. . .

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: February 24, 2012, 04:24:19 AM »
As long as they die when I swallow them, I'm good (I think).

Apparently about 10% of Americans suffer from trypanophobia, I'm sorta surprised.
My dad has ophidiophobia, the fear of snakes, not that I blame him (he had a near-death experience because of one).

And cicadas do sound pretty, though they look weird.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #2967 on: February 24, 2012, 05:15:02 AM »
Snakes and Cats are my friends.
xD I remember hearing that the guy who wrote Goosebumps was afraid of diving into a pool. He walked in from the shallow end,to the deep one. His nephews always laugh at him.
URG! I don't like birds. they annoy me, unless if they're doves.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: February 24, 2012, 06:17:14 AM »
R.L. Stine? Oh wow....

I like snakes if someone else is holding them. For some reason I feel safer when I want to pet them that way. Anacondas are awesome!
And cats are just amazing <3 ^w^ I loves my princess and weirdos.

I love birds! Especially peacocks, chickens, doves, gulls, finches, robins, and nightingales. Not geese though--they're just mean.

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: February 24, 2012, 06:28:02 AM »
Wow, i have absolutely no phobias or fears that i know of so far,