* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1977369 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #3090 on: March 02, 2012, 01:43:27 AM »
I once stuck my head out a window, yelled " A LA SOUPE!!!" with a pot on my head early in the morning. THat same window served as a place where I acted out Romeo and Juliette with a passerby.I was also once dared by Kayleero and WDMacro(friends on DA and in life) to go around asking people if I could arrest them, stating that it was for a Salem Witch Trial project. I ran into a lady who's dog was named Gandalf.
See, You don't EVER want to be like me. I'll usually takje on any dare given.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Redtutel

• Beginning Trainer
  • WHY WAS THERE BACON IN THE SOAP! I MADE IT MYSELF!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: March 02, 2012, 01:55:56 AM »
The previous posts are the reason why I don't do dares
"The Only thing that's impossible is impossibility"
- Phineas Flynn

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3092 on: March 02, 2012, 02:01:02 AM »
xD I do them if they sound funny, or if the penalty for not doing them is very cruel. I'd actually rather eat raw eggs than do certain dares :/
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: March 02, 2012, 02:22:31 AM »
Pumpkin...You actually DO the dares Kayleero and WD assign? are you INSANE?! I mean, most of Kayleero's stuff is just funny, but WD is dangerous! YOU KNOW HER! YOU KNOW HER CHARACTERS! Why in the gods names would you do a dare she assigns? And please, don't say it's for our Salem Witch Trials Project. I don't wanna get arrested as your accomplice. Especially since it's on MY youtube account.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3094 on: March 02, 2012, 02:27:12 AM »
xD she wouldn't let me sit on my windowsil. So, she wasn't being TOO dangerous that day! She went to sleep saying " I wish to be the hufflepuff seeker..." or " I will find the golden snitch...."
xD I love dares though. I USUALLY have fun doing them. And, like I said, if I prefer the penalty to the dare, I'll do the penalty.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: March 02, 2012, 03:02:59 AM »
And this is why I sometimes doubt her mental health...Then again, I do that with kaylee too. And you. And me. And Emma. (Kyanto and school Emma.) And pretty much everyone else I consider a good friend. XD
And it doesn't matter HOW dangerous she's being that day. YOU DON'T TAKE HER DARES. what if the punishment was to let her character have Shock for a day?! HE WOULDN'T SURVIVE. ._.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Mercula

• Beginning Trainer
  • ...no but seriously...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: March 02, 2012, 07:31:11 AM »
Wow it's amazing what happens over the period of one month i've missed so much.

Offline spartandc

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pokemon,Dragons,Mechs, Supersoldiers! MUHAHAHAHA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: March 02, 2012, 07:52:05 AM »
i would like to join your guild i have been looking around for one so now i finally found one that i know i would enjoy to enter.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: March 02, 2012, 09:33:07 PM »
Sorry, but request to join is denied. I have seen your posts around the forum, and to me it says you don't bother to search or read, and we need people that know what is going on in order to help others. Get familiar with the forums, and try later.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: March 02, 2012, 10:06:43 PM »
Yes,the knights requirements are starting to spike.

Finally competent people,that are actually interested in game.And whiling to help.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: March 02, 2012, 10:24:10 PM »
I think I'll make a post later elaborating what we're about again, since I have a feeling that new members think we're a random, just hang out guild. That's fruits punch's job.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3101 on: March 02, 2012, 10:55:42 PM »
THAT could actually be helpful. We are a little random (heck, who am I kidding) but we DO(or should) have a purpose.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: March 02, 2012, 11:10:56 PM »
Well we do have a purpose, its just that we cant really do it as effectively until the beta is released.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3103 on: March 02, 2012, 11:22:53 PM »
Yup! So until then, we're random.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: March 02, 2012, 11:24:42 PM »
The knights are a guild that aims to help people any way we can. Though the game is still being developed, we can still help those around the forums that are having trouble navigating or finding information. This means knowing what you are talking about, which requires a lot of reading. When the game is released (no set date for release), we will be helping out in the game in more active ways. This includes helping people complete quests, joining in parties/groups, and helping with training.

We are a guild that also shows respect where respect is merited. Simply being a troll, or a constant annoyance can result in denial from our services, and/or a permanent ignore. Though this may seem harsh, you will find that there are individuals that deserve this kind of punishment.

As a community guild, we will not join in flaming, noob trolling (taking advantage of an inexperienced player), or bullying of any kind. If we don't want it done to us, we will not do it to others.

We are not a battle oriented guild, but that does not restrict you from joining in battles, or tournaments. This is called pokemon universe, and not battling is simply not playing the game. With that, there is no requirement for what you can have on your team if you're representing us in a tourney. You can use whatever pokemon you wish. If you are looking for a competitive guild, I suggest the elemental elites.

The reason why discussions on this thread seem random is due to the fact the game is not out, and it gives us something to talk about.

If you have any questions about our guild, please post them here, or PM me, Ayara012, or Arctus.