* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1973564 times)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #3630 on: April 04, 2012, 03:45:50 AM »
Well I'm sorry, but I'm busy this week! I'd rather not be, but still. I have to work on a project with Rui tomorrow, I have to do the Anti-drug project for health at some point-i havent even STARTED to make it. I'll probably use a powerpoint or something. And If you do jump out your window, make sure to have a video of it. I wanna watch.
And She calls him WHAT? Oh gods. That does NOT fit him AT ALL. Although It DOES fit when people call her France. It totallly fits her. Hmmm. I'm curious what character Tomer would be most like....Great. Now I'm gonna be hung up on that all night. Guess I'll go distract myself with Shoujo Beat....
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3631 on: April 04, 2012, 03:50:33 AM »
*squees and hugs Plushie helplessly*
EVERYONE'S FRIGGEN BUSY THIS WEEK! Except for Kayleero, but that's a case I dare not speak about. Most of my friends who WERE free are in a different country today, and RAGE STUFF. *sticks head in chimney* At least I can get around to some epxiriments and reference pics (and other stuff I WON'T mention here) that I've been meaning to do.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: April 04, 2012, 03:58:21 AM »
Oh. Is that one of the plushies you decapitated?
Sticking your head in a chimney. That's a new one. You should draw a comic for that. On that note...YOU BETTER HAVE DRAWN SOME OF THE CARTOON BY WENSDAY.
Hello there.

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: April 04, 2012, 06:24:42 AM »
In my opinion, David Tennant is he best Doctor, although i do like Matt Smith as well.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3634 on: April 04, 2012, 06:40:26 AM »
I'm not experienced enough to say who I think is better...
We ARE referring to actors, right? *is really stupid on this subject*
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: April 04, 2012, 09:48:08 AM »
Yeah, David Tennant was the second Doctor of the new series, 10th overall, and Matt Smith is the 3rd of the new and 11th overall. The first doctor of the new series was Christopher Eccleston whom I didn't really like.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: April 04, 2012, 10:28:43 PM »
 :o I don't understand. Please someone brief me on the last ummm... 2 weeks.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3637 on: April 04, 2012, 11:20:31 PM »
Hey lubbies! I love your new avatar!
Well, people have been busy. Cortex's computer croaked, someone was kicked, uh... We're talking about Doctor Who now :3 I'm not the best at briefing, but that's all I remember xD
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: April 04, 2012, 11:29:31 PM »
Kicked  :o who, where, when, how... did I miss anything? And thank you hand picked for like 3 minutes.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: April 05, 2012, 05:07:49 AM »
In my opinion, David Tennant is he best Doctor, although i do like Matt Smith as well.

I KNOW, RIGHT?! Everyone I know thinks "Matt Smith is the best Doctor!" But that's because he's the current one, and because of his one-liner, "Bowtie's are cool"...and the Fez thing from season 6...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvWYw0CnuSI

Whoever the next one is, they'll all fall in love with him. But David Tennant...he was just cool. Christopher Eccleston was also cool, but...he wasn't memorable.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 05:09:57 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3640 on: April 05, 2012, 06:47:30 AM »
Have you seen the actress who is going to play the new companion Dark? Her nme is Jenna Louise Coleman.

And I think most people like Matt Smith because A) He is the current Doctor, and B) Because he's more of a funny Doctor, which i think most people prefer.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3641 on: April 05, 2012, 05:03:06 PM »
Kicked  :o who, where, when, how... did I miss anything? And thank you hand picked for like 3 minutes.
Double posting, flame whatsits, I'm pretty sure Cortex deleted the discussion, and I'm not gonna bring all the names in, although some Admins got involved.
I jusr love how Darkstar and Arctus are sitting here, going all...fanboy...for Doctor Who (or, the actors at least). It's HILARIOUS. This should happen more often! I need a break from being one of the resident fangirls xD
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3642 on: April 05, 2012, 05:06:24 PM »
Yeah sounds serious. Anyway... Fanguy- An occupation I might take up. Tho spending my life talking about actors and things... Could be worse.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: April 05, 2012, 07:31:19 PM »
Have you seen the actress who is going to play the new companion Dark? Her nme is Jenna Louise Coleman.

And I think most people like Matt Smith because A) He is the current Doctor, and B) Because he's more of a funny Doctor, which i think most people prefer.

*Puts fingers in ears*

LALALALALALA!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! LALALALALALALALALALA!!

(I like being surprised when the new season comes around.)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: April 05, 2012, 08:39:36 PM »
*throws shoe at pumpkin*
BE PROUD OF YOUR RESIDENTIAL FANGIRLISM, CHILD!
Alsooo...Who hear watches Fairy Tail? Reason I ask is cuz the music is frickin AWESOME. I mean, it's like, IRISH MUSIC IN A JAPANESE ANIME! WOOT! :D
For example...
Main Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN0w8l1eGx8&feature=autoplay&list=PLC8DF7786E622DD6A&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=21
Natsu's Theme/Dragon Slayer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnpygoTWF0I&list=PLB560C98FCF67BCD5&feature=mh_lolz
Invoke Magic (Ignore the opening on this-it's just the creators thingamabob.): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvuShelziyY&feature=related
HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS STUFF?! Especially the main theme. :3
Hello there.