* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1975002 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #3660 on: April 06, 2012, 07:31:09 AM »
xD Me neither! Dat story...
....I apperantly need to play more kirby games....and I don't do that on purpose WTP! Its just that the ropics I wanna post on come up when your showing off your insanity..
Lol, yes you should!
Actually... I might just record me and my sis fighting Marx, and put it on youtube, for you guys to see how derpy we are xD And, I'm very proud to be insane. VERY proud. So proud, I need Ayara to tone my insanity down :P
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3661 on: April 06, 2012, 07:35:33 AM »
Apparently, by throwing shoes at you. ;D

You know, the only lame Kirby Villan I can think of is the one from Kirby's Epic Yarn. But to tell you the truth, I didn't expect much from that game.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3662 on: April 06, 2012, 08:18:44 AM »
Exactly xD
I know! I got that game, and it was probably designed just to bring the cute back into kirby, and bring in a new gen. of fans (the younger ones). My favorite bosses are 02, Magolor, Drawcia (although, Kirby Canvas Curse is a pain in the a** to play) and Marx. They were really creepy (Marx's scream, Drawcia's laugh, the fact that 02 shoots blood every time you hit him in his new eye, and just Magolor's design in general).
The funny thing is, most parents buy the game thinking it's cute! But, then... You get to Drawcia, Marx, or 02, and then the parent's like " HOLY SHOOT, WTF DID I BUY MY KID!?!?!"
```
*insert trollface here* --->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkGDDbOsiRA&context=C452d7abADvjVQa1PpcFP8BXKSabVFyzJUMzmrlUflAflDK5dpHIc=(This is me on a daily basis. Ask Ayara)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 09:20:05 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #3663 on: April 06, 2012, 08:52:13 AM »
Sorry to interject..(maybe I should stop putting that in..)

Funny enough marx wasn't scary at all I was like "Oh...joy..." *beats the crap out of marx* DIE.

never played any canvas curse, and I think I know what I am going to look for in the 64 section next time I'm at the local used retro game store.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3664 on: April 06, 2012, 08:53:34 AM »
Lol Marx isn't that bad tho my favorite is totally Drawcia sorry but that whole look is awesomeotastic!
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3665 on: April 06, 2012, 09:25:34 AM »
Drawcia rocks. I love her theme! My sister's a Drawcia Fangirl, a Magolor fangirl, and I'm just a general fan of anything creepyish....
Wait, Lubbies... Why are you still awake...?
Sorry to interject..(maybe I should stop putting that in..)

Funny enough marx wasn't scary at all I was like "Oh...joy..." *beats the crap out of marx* DIE.

never played any canvas curse, and I think I know what I am going to look for in the 64 section next time I'm at the local used retro game store.
Lol, Canvas Curse is almost impssible for me to play on an emulator. Impossible. As for Kirby 64... Well, that game takes some patience. You have to collect all the crystal shards in order to get to 02, the official final boss. Or else, you're stuk with Miracle Matter, an equally cool but somewhat annoying icohedron (or, however that's spelled) that's basically what Kirby is, without all his cuteness. I've got a cool poem about him in my sig~
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3666 on: April 06, 2012, 09:28:51 AM »
Lol last post was at 12 am now here it's 9:30 so I woke like 1 hour ago leaving  8:30 hours of sleep  ;) just enough tho I'm enjoying a nice cup of sugarless coffe while playing dead island... Nothing wakes you more than a fright from a zombie caught off guard  ;D
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3667 on: April 06, 2012, 09:34:53 AM »
oooh, I see. I forgot the time difference. Here, it's 3:34. xD
So, the better question is, why am I still up...
*heads off to bead, then whips around suddenly*
Zombies, you say? :D
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3668 on: April 06, 2012, 09:57:29 AM »
Lol if you think a Kirby boss is creepy then you don't know horrific... Maybe for you. I have a chainsaw baseball bat mod and I chop legs it's not appetizing take this pic for instance...

WARNING- if you don't like rotting living corpses don't look at this.

http://www.thesilo.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/dead-island-zombie.jpg

http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/194120-impressions-your-first-look-at-dead-island/deadisland3-620x.jpg

Check those  ;) hoowee that's bitter coffee.... Delicious
Grafics Cat <3

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3669 on: April 06, 2012, 10:15:33 AM »
*looks at first image*
HNNNG that mouth...
I want it. His new name if Fluffles, and he shall be mine.
*flails arms* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I LOVE ROTTING FLESH and whatnot :3
(Cue Ayara putting me in check again)
Where do I play this? Is it an MMORPG? Where. Want it. Now. The reason I said the Kirby bosses are creepy, is because it's actually rated E. For KIDS. So, let's say one unlucky little kid manages to actually complete the game. Then, they're scarred for life (unless if they're me) and the parents flip out xD I personally love anything creepy. Need to watch some horror movies...
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3670 on: April 06, 2012, 10:24:13 AM »
Tis a buying game but I downloaded off the Internet. Tho when you do that the multiplayer doesn't work  :( And it gives you a fright when the catch you from behind or when you run over them in a car then park the car get out and the things eating your back... But I feel confident when I delimb things with my chainsaw. But the only prob is its about to break...  :D
Grafics Cat <3

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3671 on: April 06, 2012, 10:42:15 AM »
Awww... Well... maybe I can find a way to make enough money... hmmm....
Hold on... What? So you're running around, with an almost broken chainsaw, and a zombie was eating your back? Lol, that soulds like you've had an encounter with my sister. She's usually chased off by spoons...
No worries...I only eat hands~
(Must...Get...game*passes out from lak of sleep*)
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3672 on: April 06, 2012, 10:45:37 AM »
Good knight WTP you cud download but if you + Ayara buy the game you can delimb together.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3673 on: April 06, 2012, 12:30:56 PM »
Because you know, Zombie mutilation and dismemberment brings friends closer.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3674 on: April 06, 2012, 02:42:17 PM »
Or not.. It's kinda fun when I watched my brother get munch by masses of the undead but then again when you're fighting for your life you don't want enemies.
Grafics Cat <3