* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1973553 times)

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #4395 on: May 25, 2012, 03:02:46 AM »
I wonder how far they are on the Kai series lol and if you are at the ginyu force wow...you have alot of catching up to do... lol

After the Freeza series there was the android/cell series then the majin buu series

then GT which was i cant remember the freaks name....and not sure if they had anything after that ..

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #4396 on: May 25, 2012, 03:26:29 AM »
DO NOT MENTION GT! RAUGHTGH!
*flips table*
Lol, joking. I mean, Dragon Ball Z Abridged. Made by the in/famous TeamFourStar. THey redo each episode, and usually remove fillers, but to edit in all their awesome jokes takes a really long time.
I've watched all of DBZ, up to the Cell Saga. Not really motivated to watch that ;_;
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #4397 on: May 25, 2012, 03:56:37 AM »
Actually, I hate GT. That was horrible, for more reasons that I can count. DBZ Kai wasn't that great since they cut out about 80% of everything, and even more so on 4Kids. They stopped it at the cell saga, and refuse to do the Buu saga. I can tell why though, that one had more death in it than any other saga, and had very graphic scenes.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4398 on: May 25, 2012, 04:07:43 AM »
Just wanted to point out. This thread has been read over 80,000 times, has over 4,000 posts, and has 25 members as of last guild cleanup. I think that counts as a milestone for us. Granted, most of our conversations are random things we talk about, some is guild realated, but I want to thank all the active members for making this a very popular guild among the forums. Special thanks to Ayara and Arctus, who have been around since the guild's revival and recruitment stage, and also helped with keeping this thread active while I am offline.

Bravo Knights, let's reach 30 members!
I'z is so proud of us! and thanks, Cortex. ^^

Now, for once, I have NO IDEA what's going on, as DBZ is one major series I have never tried. My cousin, however, likes it. I suppose I could ask him...If he's on facebook, since he lives like, 14 hours away...

On a different note, I NEED TO GO PRINT MAH SPEECH! I need to copies for when I talk to Mr.Tiller tomorrow, and I haven't printed them yet cuz ive been busy all day...
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4399 on: May 25, 2012, 04:17:02 AM »
Actually, I hate GT. That was horrible, for more reasons that I can count. DBZ Kai wasn't that great since they cut out about 80% of everything, and even more so on 4Kids. They stopped it at the cell saga, and refuse to do the Buu saga. I can tell why though, that one had more death in it than any other saga, and had very graphic scenes.

Oh yea thats right they made Kai more kid friendly yea that is understandable about the Buu series lol there was tons of death in that one XD hahaha

And Yea I hated the GT series also just the fact that he turned back into a kid was freaking retarded....not to mention everything else that was wrong with it...

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4400 on: May 25, 2012, 04:22:09 AM »
I didn't like the enemies. The first "Big threat", was baby. They named it Baby, made it look like a baby, and had it possess vegeat, who became Baby Vegeta. After that, I just stopped watching it.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: May 25, 2012, 04:23:59 AM »
*has no idea what's going on, so decides to go try a series called "Kekkaishi"*
Hello there.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4402 on: May 25, 2012, 04:26:13 AM »
Yea Cortex I skipped 90% of that series lol I went straight to the end of it when baby takes over earth and vegeta and goku have their final showdown! Not gunna lie it was an epic battle almost as bad ass as the Cell ending battle with Gohan but yea I still liked that one better vs the Vegeta and goku fight in the GT series lol :P

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4403 on: May 25, 2012, 05:28:38 AM »
So, I was reading this article for some of the greatest video games of all time that we will never even play, and it got me thinking about PU. Before I go into any more detail, and you guys read any further, here is the article http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-6-greatest-video-games-well-never-get-to-play/

(Note: It is cracked, and it is very, how you say, vulgar?)

Now, why did that make me think of PU? Because I was wondering, are we putting things into a pokemon game that should have been there in the first place? Are we tapping into the potential the games had since Gen I, and ignored in Gen III, while seeming to get it in Gen V? The answer is simple: Yes, yes we are. And the best part is, we will get to play a pokemon game that will be made awesome on purpose.

Just an excerpt from the mind of Cortex.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4404 on: May 25, 2012, 05:41:27 AM »
I hope so cortex :D

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: May 25, 2012, 08:09:24 AM »
DBZA is up to episode 29 and the K.O.C is up to 28, with this one being quite major in Krillin's ownage(?).

zylonnick

« Reply #4406 on: May 25, 2012, 07:38:00 PM »
So, I was reading this article for some of the greatest video games of all time that we will never even play, and it got me thinking about PU. Before I go into any more detail, and you guys read any further, here is the article http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-6-greatest-video-games-well-never-get-to-play/

(Note: It is cracked, and it is very, how you say, vulgar?)

Now, why did that make me think of PU? Because I was wondering, are we putting things into a pokemon game that should have been there in the first place? Are we tapping into the potential the games had since Gen I, and ignored in Gen III, while seeming to get it in Gen V? The answer is simple: Yes, yes we are. And the best part is, we will get to play a pokemon game that will be made awesome on purpose.

Just an excerpt from the mind of Cortex.

I'd love to play those zombie, jurassic survival and Han Solo games. Those just sound way too epic.

About PU, another great thing is that it will actually come true ;D

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: May 26, 2012, 02:17:52 AM »
My bad XD wasn't thinking of what I put XD Sorry
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:48:36 AM by nightshade06 »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: May 26, 2012, 02:36:16 AM »

I'd love to play those zombie, jurassic survival and Han Solo games. Those just sound way too epic.

About PU, another great thing is that it will actually come true ;D

It is so simple. Han Solo: The game. I would play it. The whole thing sounds epic.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4409 on: May 26, 2012, 02:48:22 AM »
Since I STILL have not much idea what's going on, I'm just gonna say-Pumpkin, I am almost finished installing steam. What's ur name on steam?
Psh, it does NOT take an hour, Pumpkin. The TF2 Download is taking longer than the steam download did. The steam download (disincluding time to deal with errors) took less than 5 minutes. The TF2 Download is slightly over halfway done after like, 10-15 minutes...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 03:50:15 AM by Ayara012 »
Hello there.