* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Live RP  (Read 27423 times)

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
Re: Live RP
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2011, 01:20:25 AM »
Name:Silver
RP Name: Matthew
Planet Affiliation: Venus
Warrior or mage: Warrior
Personality: Headstrong, determined.
Starting weapon: Longsword
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 01:55:32 AM by Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2011, 01:23:24 AM »
Hopefully we can get some Mars and Jupiter adepts, or this campaign might end badly...
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2011, 01:52:04 AM »
Additional infromation about classes:

Venus and Mars warriors are heaviest hitters, they do alot of physical damage, but have the least PP(Psynergy points) of any other class.

Mars Mages have some of the heaviest hitting psynergy, but relatively low PP for a mage

Jupiter mages have access to the most powerful psynergy, but tend to be weaker physically

Mercury and Jupiter have the highest maximum PP

Mercury has the best heal spells

Venus is very average for psynergy, it has the worst heal spells, but has fairly decent combat psynergy, and can use revive(revive is high level, Gallant class and up).

Most mars psynergy is combat based.

Venus mages are related to far east culture: the idea of ki, tranquility, and whatnot. Very oriental style.

Jupiter warriors are only available from a unique beast clan.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 01:58:43 AM by Silver »

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2011, 02:07:51 AM »
This is the world we will be progressing through, everyone has access to this map ingame

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2011, 02:42:21 AM »
I can't wait to get started. Also, the weapon my character is holding is not my starting weapon (For fairly obvious reasons)
This is what he will be using. I figured it should be a simple design, and a cutlass is a relatively good sword for defensive purposes.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2011, 02:44:28 AM »
A good choice for a starting weapon. Believe me, as soon as you start finding enchanted blades, you'll drop it like a rock.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2011, 02:48:15 AM »
The elements have a bi polar relationship with eachother.

Venus is weak against Jupiter, but venus is also super effective against jupiter
Mars and mercury are the same.
you are resistant to the element that you are born under, as well as the element your element is symbiotic with.

Venus has a relationship with mars
jupiter has a relationship with venus

so, if you are a jupiter adept, you deal extra damage against venus, and are resistant to jupiter and mercury
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 02:52:13 AM by Silver »

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2011, 03:12:36 AM »
Remember, kids...
Uh...
Actually, I respect everyone in this enough to assume you don't need common sense reminders. That's a nice feeling.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2011, 03:30:59 AM »
The elements have a bi polar relationship with eachother.

Venus is weak against Jupiter, but venus is also super effective against jupiter
you are resistant to the element that you are born under, as well as the element your element is symbiotic with.

jupiter has a relationship with venus

so, if you are a jupiter adept, you deal extra damage against venus, and are resistant to jupiter and mercury
That's a little bit confusing, because you don't have Mercury up there.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2011, 03:31:59 AM »
I made a mistake

jupiter has a relationship with mercury

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2011, 04:04:14 AM »
There are only 18djinn for each element, and these will be key to the campaign, so watch what class you choose.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2011, 04:07:49 AM »
RP Name: Aaron
Planet Affiliation: Mercury
Warrior or Mage: Warrior
Personality: Patient, tolerant, and generally helpful.
Appearence [images reccomended]:

Ignore the staff, he's definitely gonna have a sword.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2011, 04:16:46 AM »

Starting weapon kthnx

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2011, 04:17:39 AM »
Katana...Light blade.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2011, 04:40:27 AM »
Silver has decided to add a small part of the story to the main post, this is all you really need to know before you start.