* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Disgaea - Presence of Favoritism  (Read 63788 times)

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Disgaea - Presence of Favoritism
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2011, 09:37:02 AM »
"Well, Harold I belive the pleasure is ours as well. A ninja is indeed and important bonus to out party." I said with a smile.
Now we had quite the team. A masohistic gunner, half healer, half archer, pyromanic red skull - about as crazy as the gunner, two samurai, one of them being impulsive and charge at opponents with no hesitation, a ninja, a lost celestian that attracts deamons, and myself - a healer only. Possibly, we'll drag that prinny along as well.
"Well, looking at the team, we'll have to assasinate Llyod rather than walk trough the front door..." I mumbled to myself.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2011, 11:22:41 AM »
I looked around and could tell that they had all but forgoten about me. I shethed my sword and went to stand up when the healer pointed an arrow at my face.
I might not be good with a sword, but I know how to fight with my fist very well...

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2011, 12:37:28 PM »
Hearing hot-headed samurai threat Siriana while I finished healing Cedric, I couldn't help but to let out a chuckle. "You aren't in the right place to threaten us" I said, turning to the said samurai. "Why don't you just clam down, there's no way you could go agains all of us only with your fists, with so many weapons pointing at you."

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2011, 12:40:28 PM »
I look at the Samurai, and narrow my eyes, agreeing with what Aurora said. I crack my knuckles, as they are the best weapon any ninja can handle.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2011, 12:46:14 PM »
Why do they always have to be right? What a loser I thought. I can terrorize unarmed people, but can't even escape from like 6 people...
Humph... So, what are you going to do. Sit here and talk all day or get to the point?

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2011, 02:03:19 PM »
The fact is, there is some evil bastard doing things they don't like.  And they have agreed to let me burn him and anything that gets in our way.  I don't care what I'm doing as long as I can burn people and demons... So are you in?  Or do I have to reduce you to ashes where you stand?

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2011, 02:30:39 PM »
"I belive it was alredy explained, but we're going to take down Lloya, teh current overlord, for he has killed, imprisioned, tortured people for virtually no reason. Basically, we're just going to do what deamons do when we don't like the ruler. So, now you have 2 choices - 1.) You acompany our little group and stay loyal to us by all means, or 2.) We kill you on spot." I remained clam like allways, he didn't have much to choose from anyway. "So what is it going to be?"
I looked around, noticing some deamons where still disturbed by Alora's presence. "I think it's better if we keep moving, if we stay on one spot, Alora can eventually attract more than we can handle."

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2011, 10:08:03 PM »
You should just kill 'em all right now. They'd probably give you a few levels.
Shaddup, I don't take advice from hats, even if they do have faces torn into them.
Cedric's hat had been through a lot. It had been shot twice, and gotten itself a nice curved cut from a warrior, making a rough-looking face. In the netherworld, that was enough to slap sentience on it and call it alive. Its powers of communication, however, only reached those it was in direct contact with.

"Alright, let's get going. I don't want to be here when the next wave shows up."
Cedric inhaled slightly, catching the scent of divinity radiating from the angel.
"And would someone please get that woman something to cover up her trail?"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2011, 10:11:40 PM »
Looks like the decision was made for me.
I said it while I looked at the arrow pointed at my head. I stood up and sheathed my sword again.
Witch way?

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2011, 10:28:00 PM »
Cedric considered the places they could go to simultaneously level up and gain insight as to the location of Yuiska's castle.
"Hm... Mesopotamia is a bit out of our level range, and we're pretty far away from Usa and Plenair's news station..."
As he thought, his gaze drifted to the forest barely visible on the horizon. Wayward Woods.
"Aha! Perfect! We're heading to the woods over there. They're notoriously ever-changing, but the monsters within it are all just a few levels above us. With a bit of coordination, we could jump quite a bit on our path to Demon Lord-level powers. Plus, I hear there's pretty good equipment hidden somewhere in there."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2011, 10:30:47 PM »
Sounds good, but is any one willing to teach me to use my sword right?

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2011, 10:47:15 PM »
Do i have to come dood?
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2011, 10:50:23 PM »
Upon hearing that the group was to travel to the nearby woods, Issac became excited.  He thought to himself.

I wonder if they will let me burn down the entire wood?

Laughing as he spoke.

So before we go, what are all your names?  I'm Issac, the red skull and it sure is nice to be traveling again.  It's much better than the good old mental facility I stayed at for a while.  Things burn much better out here.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2011, 10:57:09 PM »
The Red Skull seemed strange. I should keep and eye on him...
The name is Koga.
I made sure to make eye contact with the other samurai as I said this next part.
My demon parents abandoned me when I was young, so I never got proper training in my class. Nice to meet you.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2011, 11:09:37 PM »
Finding it impossible to escape the gaze of the poorly trained samurai, Youki was forced to respond.
Every one of the Konpaku family is cast out into the wilderness at the age of three, and are only allowed back into the village when they have defeated a Moon Bear with nothing but a kendo stick. Your attempts at finding pity within me lessen your existance.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.