* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Safari Zone  (Read 8165 times)

Offline ghostman50

• Contributor
  • Normal Trainer
  • Blah Blah Blah.
    • View Profile
Re: Safari Zone
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 02:32:50 PM »
Safari Zone's usually have common grass/water types found in other area's of a region, but they also have those horribly rare types only found in a specific zone.

I figured the PU team was still in search of new ideas. Just throwing an idea out there. I wouldnt want this game to be exactly like R/B/G/S/C/Rby/etc.

Having an exclusive area like this would be something different and could add a layer of depth into the game.

Instead of having every poke' available in caves, on a route, in a town; why not an exclusive island?

If you could go in for free for unlimited amounts of time the rare Pokemon wouldn't be hard to find, defeating the place's purpose

Never said you could go in for free.

I assumed that it being a "second SZ" would hint at some kind of cost/time limit if implemented

plus a place like that would get really crowded once everyone was at a high enough level

Where do you think all of the low level players will go to catch "exclusive" SZ poke's?

Don't you think that place would be somewhat crowded as well?

Like I said earlier, by it being ideal for "upper level" players, I assumed that you all got the idea of a price spike between the two SZs

exactly. and what you called the 'second sz' wouldn't really be a sz if you could fight there.

I never said that fighting would take place in this "second SZ"

The idea for the second SZ was to, kind of, place the poke's in their natural habitat. (on an island of course)

An Undisturbed and preserved island.

I do understand that the map would be huge with poke's dispersed throughout the region, (so why place them on some random rip-off island calling it a SZ?)

It would be a zone where slightly stronger common/rare types would be present on this island.

I didnt realize how flawwed this idea was, at the time of the post.

Not really sure to what I was smoking, at the time of the post

I was only looking to suggest something different.

Possibly an area with different rules, restrictions,  yet keep the integrity of an actual SZ.

So do you mean the ideal training area for player levels??

Yea.

But an actual formula to player levels has not been specified yet, leaving gaping holes in mi suggestion.

Am I a ghost or a man? Or a man-ghost offspring that come from mi father's inexplicable penetration of mi mother's ghostly woman parts? Or am I a child imitating a man's ability to change into a ghostly form in order to preserve mi appellation?

"She's so sharp, depressed teenagers use her to cut themselves."  - Greg Gutfeld