* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Light side ,and Dark side of pokemon  (Read 20113 times)

Offline Draagn

• Beginning Trainer
  • My computer has a virus I will be off for a while.
    • View Profile
Re: Light side ,and Dark side of pokemon
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 11:51:48 PM »
you've got to be kidding me!!!!!!!  I used search I thought I was being original... :'(

Why did no one tell me this right away.  Oh actually I kinda did I introduced stealing to the game and a possibility for legendaries.... so ha!!!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 11:54:04 PM by Draagn »

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2010, 12:18:38 AM »
well, its possible it was discussed in the previous version of the site and not as thoroughly since. though im pretty sure i have mentioned joining teams, but not as a main focus of a topic, so it would explain why you didn't see it in the search.
so i don't blame you
and yes, you did (sort of) come up with the idea of steeling, no i don't think this has yet been discussed on these forums

Offline Draagn

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2010, 12:23:56 AM »
Really your not just saying that.....you mean it...Thank you so much!!!! Thanks for saying my terible idea is original!!!

What about the special quests and stuff was that original to.   I have another idea how about it takes like 15,000 dark point to join a certain team like team rocket so you have to actually go to their base and join

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2010, 01:35:08 AM »
feel free to write any quests you want, just know that just because you write something doesn't mean it will be implemented or even appreciated. i will however read any quest suggestion related posts you make

Offline The Fireball Kid

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2010, 01:44:29 AM »
feel free to write any quests you want, just know that just because you write something doesn't mean it will be implemented or even appreciated. i will however read any quest suggestion related posts you make

So what did you think of mine? the Magikarp one.

Offline silentkey

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2010, 01:51:36 AM »
Jeez spirit that's brutal man! He was just putting an idea out there, the way u critiqued his idea was just counter what this section of the forum is about
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts.

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2010, 01:53:25 AM »
Jeez spirit that's brutal man! He was just putting an idea out there, the way u critiqued his idea was just counter what this section of the forum is about
sometimes i forget that people can't hear my tone or see my expressions when i type over the internet.. believe me when i say: i never mean to be rude

Offline The Fireball Kid

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2010, 02:01:31 AM »

It's like the sayin...If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!

The concept is fine and has potentail. Certain Teams are in different regions right? Maybe if we have something like...whichever region your in, you could help the team that is placed in that region out by doing quest for them and gain reputation with that faction.

Offline Draagn

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2010, 02:24:44 AM »
She wasn't rude but just out of curiosity what was your tone supposed to be..(clearly not kind or considerate)   

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2010, 02:29:14 AM »
it was supposed to be realistic, if you have a good idea, people will praise you for it, if you have a bad idea, chances are you will end up being criticized, if you keep making poor posts, people will flame you.

i want people to make suggestions. personally, i love them (within reason), they help the creative mind, and the responses will hopefully help you to.

i was not trying to be insulting, just wanting you to know that you should not expect great things from every post you make, obviously the one i made a little while ago is a good example of that fact.

oh yeah..... and im a dude

Offline Draagn

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2010, 02:39:35 AM »
well I figured out the every post might  not be loved post (all my ideas ,all 4 of them are mostly already done or thought of)  But this isnt my last idea and like it or not PU you will be seeing me again with new even better ideas and....and ..........and,well nothing else,but new ideas lots of them ,so sure they may be hated or already done but I dont care because one of them just one is all I need,one idea that will rock the world of pokemon so you'll seee you'll all see.
(Slams door dramatically) 

ps no offense about the thinking your a girl thing my bad its just the avatar thing looks like a girl(no offense by that)  He has long hair and is kinda blurry and I am sorry

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2010, 08:59:41 AM »
haha, don't worry about it, i find it comical when people don't realize im a straight guy. yeah, its been discussed on the chat. (seriously people, go to chat, you'll be happy you did, this is the sort of thing we talk about).....though i think i liked Alais' reason for why people think that way...
oh, and the avatar is of issac, you can see him as an assist trophy in super smash bros brawl, he is from the amazing game: golden sun

anywho.....back on topic....keep posting your suggestions please, but maybe if you spend some time developing them before posting them, instead of just doing it as an impulse (check with your real world friends, they may be able to help you come up with some good stuff)

Offline chaosdestroyer

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2010, 11:14:48 PM »
thats a good idea but i would probably end up with no pokemon
people who live in the past never see whats right in front of them

Offline Janus

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2010, 05:07:38 PM »
I like it AND the Justice points Idea, As I was reading this I thought of an Idea for a group that players could join called Team Counter-strike, a team that is based in a certain city but has members across the pokemon world so that if a situation comes up that local law enforcement can't handle, they contact Counter-strike HQ and they locate the nearest agent or group of agents and fill them in on the situation, and counter-strike moves in to take on the situation, Kind of like a global Pokemon SWAT team

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2010, 08:23:32 PM »
Hmmm "Counter-strike"? Sounds familiar...:P