* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Share your paranormal experiences!  (Read 98374 times)

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Share your paranormal experiences!
« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2011, 02:04:34 PM »
I have no religion, I'm agnostic. Still remember the first line the entity wrote to me... It was not a language I've every heard of it was:

Le check de oeffrenchen de o

okay, I googled the phrase and it pointed it to being dutch (I think) I sent the quote to a friend of mine who lives in the netherlands to see if she could translate it and if I can get a translation I'll tell ya what it is

Offline Flynt

• Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 08, 2011, 02:20:01 PM »
I have no religion, I'm agnostic. Still remember the first line the entity wrote to me... It was not a language I've every heard of it was:

okay, I googled the phrase and it pointed it to being dutch (I think) I sent the quote to a friend of mine who lives in the netherlands to see if she could translate it and if I can get a translation I'll tell ya what it is
I CHECKED IT ON GOOGLE TRANSLATE but i wasnt in dutch but when i checked in french the result was check the oeffrenchen de o.

Offline Flynt

• Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2011, 02:23:22 PM »
Lance: Do you believe in Jinns?
a frnd of my grandpa had seen jinns.i dont know its true or false but in my opinion its true.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #168 on: August 08, 2011, 09:34:46 PM »

I am dutch.. And apparently that was the text I wrote when I first met that entity
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:41:31 PM by Yukimenoko »

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 09, 2011, 01:43:30 AM »
When i was 10, I lived in an apartment building that had three different spirits. One was a little boy that loved playing pranks and jumping on the bed. another was a little girl that would appear by my door, pointing and laughing at a different room each time. The last was a shadow that moved throughout the apartment. The boy and girl didn't scare me, but the shadow always made me nervous. After I moved, i never had another experience like that, but I still see the shadow from time to time, lurking around when I'm alone. I hate being alone in a building because of it. All 100% true.   :-\
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2011, 05:59:44 AM »
hmm... I have my doubts that the shadow is anything to fear, creepy as it may be, obviously it is attached to you seeing as it followed you from that apartment,  if it meant any ill will towards you it most likely would have done it a long time ago. there are a few methods of dealing with this, one I like to do is just sit down and speak with the entity, explain that he/she is making your life uncomfortable and you wish that you could back off,  Wouldn't hurt to have a digital recorder with you, you might pick up an EVP or two, another method of communication is a K2 meter, measures electromagnetic frequencies which can be signs of activity and a method of communication if used right.  or if you believe in this sort of thing contact a medium to try and make contact, I have changed my view on Sensitives and the like after I found out that I TOO AM A SENSITIVE, found out a few months ago and let me tell ya that rocked my world to its foundation!

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 09, 2011, 07:16:35 AM »
Here's the thing. It only shows up when I'm alone, and I feel reallly cold, and suddenly depressed. I know that whatever it is, it doesn't like me for some reason, and waits when everyone is gone.

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 09, 2011, 08:22:25 PM »
you know it sounds to me like the entity is trying to make contact by conveying it's emotions over to you, I've seen this before in a few cases, usually it means that the entity in question is depressed in this case maybe the entity had family that it was sad to have left behind (pure speculation on my part), based on your claims it doesn't seem like it desires to harm you, it seems just sad, and by conveying it's emotions to you it wants help.  find a medium or a sensitive to help you find out about this entity and maybe through contact with it it might pass on properly.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2011, 08:33:59 PM »
I would do that, but it makes me nervous. What if I find out something I'm not going to like?

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 10, 2011, 04:42:23 AM »
If it turns into something negative, though I do have my doubts because it would be a lot crazier than what it is, you would be having bad smells, growling sounds, heavy objects moving, it would be really nuts, anyway, if it is negative, get spiritual help, a majority of religious faiths have ways of blesseing houses and people to banish spirit activity, one method that wiccans such as myself use is taking bundles of dried sage leaves and light them wafting the smoke around the room, it is believed that sage smoke is stinky to spirits, I've done this a number of times with good results, the key is to think forceful thoughts forcing this entity out of your home, and your life never to return.  there are other ways of doing it, I find this one personally very effective

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
  • Water is the heartbeat of river, the flow of life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 10, 2011, 06:14:53 AM »
  I've had my share of Paranormal stuff, Let me tell you it was weird.. I heard creaking [ My stairs creak the same way ] and then when it stoped, I saw a black mass walking to the turnstyle, I heard the turnstyle as if it was turning, then I saw Crackers being lifted in mid air, near the black mass, It went back to the stairs the creaking started again. I grabed a bat and went upstairs I saw a Cracker wrapper sitting on one of the stairs... I spent the rest of the day at my cousins.

It  Freaked  Me  Out!

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 10, 2011, 02:56:20 PM »
okay, this is interesting, on the subject of the creaking of the stairs, how old is the house? and do you see this activity all year round or in certain times of the year? the movement of the crackers and such is a phenomena referred to in investigations known as Object manipulation so obviously it is an intelligent entity.  Get A Paranormal team to check it out!

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 10, 2011, 03:39:06 PM »
Here's a good explanation. The house is old, the black mass could have been a real person, but you were too tired to recognize them, and they were too tired to throw away the wrapper. That or the above post.

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 10, 2011, 04:30:57 PM »
Here's a good explanation. The house is old, the black mass could have been a real person, but you were too tired to recognize them, and they were too tired to throw away the wrapper. That or the above post.

I could believe that, however, he said he saw the crackers being lifted up near the black mass, if it were a person lifting them up wouldn't he have seen the person? and cortexjs, were there any other people in the house?

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2011, 04:33:07 PM »

I could believe that, however, he said he saw the crackers being lifted up near the black mass, if it were a person lifting them up wouldn't he have seen the person? and cortexjs, were there any other people in the house?
For my experience, or Ziger's?