* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Share your paranormal experiences!  (Read 98839 times)

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
  • Water is the heartbeat of river, the flow of life.
    • View Profile
Re: Share your paranormal experiences!
« Reply #195 on: August 11, 2011, 01:32:03 AM »
Go get the place purified instead of trying to find out more. You could get drawn into something you don't want to be in. That's my proposal, and seems to be the wiser one.

I cant fight my curitousity..  Its my thing, lol.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 11, 2011, 01:35:55 AM »
Go get the place purified instead of trying to find out more. You could get drawn into something you don't want to be in. That's my proposal, and seems to be the wiser one.

Here's the thing, the shadow that has haunted me for the past 9 years makes me feel depressed, but only does so when I'm alone. You have a similiar experience with everyine around you being depressed. The only difference, your entity is tied to a place, while my entity seems to have connected to me, therefore, follwing me everywhere. You get the place purifies, maybe everyone will feel a bit better. I can't purify myself so easily, I'm a person, not a thing. Go get some sage and burn it, wafting the smoke around the room. It's what was recommended for me. Or find a professional.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 11, 2011, 01:43:09 AM »
   ok heres a quick, short story. my mom got a psycic when we found the book. the psycic brang the book with her, she starting whispering words, and then brang out the cross. when she did that the book was pulled right from her and thrown across the room, she said they were getting restless, running around the house for shelter.. she lost sight of the ghost(s), but we had no more paranormal runins up intil I saw the dark mass.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 11, 2011, 01:52:08 AM »
How could he be "Drawn in" to something? There's an entity in his house, and sometimes it can be easier to get rid of it if you know why it's there, and what it wants. If it's a spirit that can't pass on, if you know why it's there, you can help it pass on. There's really nothing to worry about right now, all it's doing is carrying crackers off and leaving the wrappers laying around. No offense, but you're proposal isn't really "wiser." Just purifying it right away doesn't always solve the problem, which is why finding out more can be helpful.

Here's the thing, the shadow that has haunted me for the past 9 years makes me feel depressed, but only does so when I'm alone. You have a similiar experience with everyine around you being depressed. The only difference, your entity is tied to a place, while my entity seems to have connected to me, therefore, follwing me everywhere. You get the place purifies, maybe everyone will feel a bit better. I can't purify myself so easily, I'm a person, not a thing. Go get some sage and burn it, wafting the smoke around the room. It's what was recommended for me. Or find a professional.
If you feel depressed when the spirit is around you, it could just mean that it's trying to convey it's emotions to you to try to communicate. It might just be trying to tell you that it needs help to pass on. Unless you try to figure out why it's there, you won't be able to get rid of it. If it meant harm, it would have been throwing things at you, pushing you, and other stuff. It doesn't matter if you like what you find out or not, but you have to find out if you want to get rid of it.

ok heres a quick, short story. my mom got a psycic when we found the book. the psycic brang the book with her, she starting whispering words, and then brang out the cross. when she did that the book was pulled right from her and thrown across the room, she said they were getting restless, running around the house for shelter.. she lost sight of the ghost(s), but we had no more paranormal runins up intil I saw the dark mass.
This is interesting. This means that there are multiple spirits in the house. They might be evil spirits. I'm going to wait for Lance, because he knows more about this stuff than I do.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 11, 2011, 02:05:15 AM »
Why do you insist I confront it/help it? I don't want to help, and I don't want it around. It's afraid of everyone else except me, so I stay around people as often as I can.

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 11, 2011, 02:07:34 AM »
 If you dont want it around then you should help it.. its easier then just waiting it out for the rest of its or your life..

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 11, 2011, 02:12:44 AM »
Its life, if it ever was a person, is done. I want to live mine. When people say help it, my gut says no. My business is with the living, not the dead.

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 11, 2011, 05:00:06 AM »
Wow... just wow.  First off, I have to say it is NOT WICCAN! I practice wicca myself, I am unsure wether it is satanic or not, satanism, well, true satanism is more of a philosophy than a religion, Do you still have those books? I would strongly recommend taking the old books to an occult expert and have them see what they can tell ya, or if you would like, I could PM you my E-Mail address and if you could send me some scans or pictures of the books, I could have some contacts I know take a look at them, another option while on the books is see if the world of witches Museum in Salem Mass. would be willing to take them in or take a look at them.  but when it comes to the activity GET THAT HOUSE BLESSED ASAP!!!! I am going to contact an online friend of mine and major person in the pagan community to get his take on this! Cortexjs, they are right, you are going to need to face this thing, the way you describe your experiences it is attached to you, Maybe have a priest bless you or like I said, Wafting the smoke of burning sage works great, I've done it before with great success.

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 11, 2011, 05:09:25 AM »
The book is at some type of musem.. Plus in the flood most of the ink wore off.. its pretty much useless.

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 11, 2011, 05:27:57 AM »
My brother and I were talking about the book he brought up this one word that was marked under spells: and the door slammed open followed by a chill.  we said it again and we heard something as if it was moving but we dident see anything as if it moved.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 05:29:59 AM by Ziger »

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 11, 2011, 06:00:15 AM »
hmm... the way you describe it sounds like an entity not liking you two reading that book, there are such books and from the description this sounds like one, called Books of Shadows.  despite the foreboding name not all of them are negative or even necessarily malevolent.  they are simply notebooks compiled by people who practice Magick, I have one myself and many have been published such as the one by Wicca literature classic author Scott Cunningham (his was published at least a decade after his death) and I have no doubt that energy from the owner of that book still lingers around it, though I do have to say Magick is NOT something to toy around with, most likely that book was compiled by a seasoned practitioner of the craft and would know how to properly work some of the stuff in there.  you two on the other hand I doubt have any proper training so I heavily advise against doing that.  sry if I sounded mad but doing that could cause all kinds of problems, just remember this: Whatever you do will come back at you three times, that is known as the threefold law in our traditions

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 11, 2011, 06:03:23 AM »
 so the ghost or whatever it is, is going to come at me 3 times?

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 11, 2011, 06:31:28 AM »
      I am Freaked out!
                 My brother was sleeping and a cold chill woke him up, a book beside his head he brang it to me and we looked in and it has the spell written ALL OVER THE PAGES in the same ink the book we found was in [Old ink like before the pen/penciel was discovered.] Is that what you mean by it coming at me?

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 11, 2011, 08:05:10 AM »
Well, you're the expert. There is one problem though. I need to be alone for that, and with my current living conditions, that is impossible. It stays away when other people are around.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #209 on: August 11, 2011, 10:28:14 AM »
Okay, I somehow calmed the entity down by just simply talking to it, but I can now communicate with it completely through my mind. Although I knew I could this before (becasue everytime it wrote I knew exactly what it was going to write) Anyways, I don't think this makes an end to the problems I have since I only calmed it down. Point is, sometimes I'm staring at one direction, being sure that it's standing there. Still I don't see anything.

This reminds me, I feel Ill whenether I stare in the big mirror in my room, there's no other mirror that makes me feel like that, so maybe that's where the entity probably comes and goes...

Also I still remember a bit of the conversation I had with it. She probably ended up suprised because she asked why I still acted politely against her in some way. Yes I'm polite thats just who I am... But I do have resisted alot so far. I pretty much just want to bring her to rest. She can't do that if she keeps a watch over me.

Also, another paranormal experience I had is that I've learned to create psiballs. (For those who don't know, a Psiball is used for recovering from fatigue, illness, that kind of stuff.) People that carefully put their hands near it can feel it too. However, I haven't tried using it for healing yet because it has one con for healthy persons.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 10:29:45 AM by Yukimenoko »

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.