* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Share your paranormal experiences!  (Read 98432 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: Share your paranormal experiences!
« Reply #255 on: August 13, 2011, 09:08:16 AM »
I have to go to bed now, say something in the morning if your still alive.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
  • Water is the heartbeat of river, the flow of life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 13, 2011, 09:13:02 AM »
Ok, Now im mad at you.  >:( the chanting stopped now.. my family caught a few words: FyuKau - Trai At  you  I....  They were all Slurred.. I am sure that it said you and I. the first one sounded like it. my mom wanted me to put it.....  :-\

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 13, 2011, 04:03:54 PM »
Ziger, Good job calling in the paranormal team, hopefully they can debunk some of the claims, or get that entity the hell out of your life! my prayers to the lord and lady go out to ya!

I would like to hear the results of the investigation if at all possible

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 13, 2011, 04:08:42 PM »
So I'm sitting in my room right, and I feel that familiar sensation from long ago, almost safe. This is a spirit that actually touched me, set it's hand on my shoulder. I blocked out most of my childhood, I guess I also blocked out the things I came in contact with. This one is an old woman, she means no harm, and her touch is warm. Lance, would sage scare her as well, I wouldn't want to get rid of this one. It sounds weird I know.

well your case has been turned flat out on its head it is obvious now that you are a psychic, it is your choice wether to develop this talent OR shun it, there are books that can shed light on this ability, remember, I am relatively new to my talents so I won't be able to help you out completely

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 13, 2011, 04:52:28 PM »
Neat, I'm a psychic. but i don't know if I should develop it. Could it be potentially dangerous? I'm a risk taker, but I never go as far as endangering myself.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 13, 2011, 09:29:22 PM »
Could telling the future in dreams count as another ability. I also have dreams that look into one week to five years in the future. One was of a person i never met until my first semester at school, and the dream was 1 month prior.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 13, 2011, 10:30:46 PM »
Yeah. I write down all my dreams. Everytime something seems familiar, I refer to my journal to see if I dreamed it.

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 13, 2011, 10:54:34 PM »
  I have those too, but It suddenly stopped this year now that I think about it. The first time I saw a box falling over on the firepit and setting setting some grass on fire. [ In my family we have a fire once per month to get rid of paper/boxes etc. ] and it ended up happening 3 or 4 days later.

On the other hand...
  the ORBS team came at 2:00 and had us stay for around a hour and talk to whatever the thing is seeing if it would talk to us more then them. after that they sent us over to our cousins, and they did theyre own investagation. they came by at 4:00 and said they saw a shadow on the wall, moving very quickly. and when they sat down on the bed they felt the other side of the bed sink in as if someone else was sitting on it, but nobodey was. when they were leaving they were gathering up all theyre stuff and they heard a big BANG as if something huge was tipped over, it turned out to be desk. [in my dads office]. They are coming back at around 8:00 and doing it again. putting up cameras, EVPS, and they said they are bringing in this person to agervate the whatever it is and see if it does anything... they said we should stay at our cousins for 2 days atleast...  :o

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 13, 2011, 11:08:24 PM »
If they pick up anything on the EVPs, you should post them here.

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 13, 2011, 11:30:06 PM »
 They did do some EVPS when My family was around, they wont tell me untill they get all the EVPS collected and finshed.  :(

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 14, 2011, 04:32:05 AM »
Those are called prophetic dreams, and I'm pretty sure they're psychic abilities. What they're about depends on the person. Me and other people on my mom's side of the family have prophetic dreams,  and they all have them about different things. So far, mine are only about random stuff that I end up seeing/hearing at some point. Mine usually happen a few days later, but sometimes they happen a week or two after I have the dream. My ability is still developing though, because I only started to have them a few months ago(Although I occasionally had them before that, but that only happened once or twice a year.), so I think how far you see in the future depends on how long you've been having them, and the extent of your psychic powers.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one!

Yeah. I write down all my dreams. Everytime something seems familiar, I refer to my journal to see if I dreamed it.

advice straight out of many wiccan/pagan/new age books, and good all the same, I don't often remember my dreams but when I do, they're usually of something weird like me riding a Suzuki Hayabusa down a road of chocolate Pursuing some monkeys that stole my Pre-Order of Star Wars The Old Republic

They did do some EVPS when My family was around, they wont tell me untill they get all the EVPS collected and finshed.  :(

understandable, some teams collect the evidence first then look it over, to ensure they caught everything that happened

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 14, 2011, 06:32:10 AM »
evp's are scary as hell.. my television stopped working D:

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 14, 2011, 01:05:31 PM »
i have had "prophetic" dreams as you would call it, giving me insight to a few critical points in time in my life. lol at one point in like 2001 i had a dream about a snake like dragon with what appeared to be red, black and gray scales, with a ton of yellow claws sticking out its side. A picture of something, it was drawn on a silvery background...

Turns out that mysterious dream picture turn out to be the front cover of the Pokemon Platinum case. And not too long ago i had a dream about the pokemon Audino, which in my dream looked more like a Mogwai from the movie Gremlins. don't remember much from that dream except it wanted to eat my socks. -.-

After that, like Februrary 2011 i have a vision of a weird cartoonish creature that i'm pretty sure is another pokemon from the future. Green and blue, it stands on 2 stubby legs with long arms and hooked claws from no fingertips. with 2 long pikachu like ears. if i dream again and it changes at all, i will post it lol
Corpsair, Decapitain, Sparcrow, Condurit. Stumpole, Steekee, Totember, Flaracuda... My current list of ideas for Pokemon.

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 14, 2011, 01:31:45 PM »
i forgot another one! a weird black, red and yellow sphere pokemon that looked like a Fire/Electric pokemon, that i assumed was an evolution of Electrode, i saw it's name as Vectorode. it had like flaming arrows all over it and eyebrows made of fire. had an attack that looked like Blaze Arrow, power 75 acc 95 and could lower some stat possibly. although it was a female gender, which made no sense to me...
Corpsair, Decapitain, Sparcrow, Condurit. Stumpole, Steekee, Totember, Flaracuda... My current list of ideas for Pokemon.

Offline Lance_Stormblade

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 14, 2011, 04:52:45 PM »
evp's are scary as hell.. my television stopped working D:

yes they can be pretty scary, I can agree to that
i have had "prophetic" dreams as you would call it, giving me insight to a few critical points in time in my life. lol at one point in like 2001 i had a dream about a snake like dragon with what appeared to be red, black and gray scales, with a ton of yellow claws sticking out its side. A picture of something, it was drawn on a silvery background...

Turns out that mysterious dream picture turn out to be the front cover of the Pokemon Platinum case. And not too long ago i had a dream about the pokemon Audino, which in my dream looked more like a Mogwai from the movie Gremlins. don't remember much from that dream except it wanted to eat my socks. -.-

After that, like Februrary 2011 i have a vision of a weird cartoonish creature that i'm pretty sure is another pokemon from the future. Green and blue, it stands on 2 stubby legs with long arms and hooked claws from no fingertips. with 2 long pikachu like ears. if i dream again and it changes at all, i will post it lol
i forgot another one! a weird black, red and yellow sphere pokemon that looked like a Fire/Electric pokemon, that i assumed was an evolution of Electrode, i saw it's name as Vectorode. it had like flaming arrows all over it and eyebrows made of fire. had an attack that looked like Blaze Arrow, power 75 acc 95 and could lower some stat possibly. although it was a female gender, which made no sense to me...

Very interesting, very Interesting