* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Pokemon X-Fusion  (Read 144625 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Pokemon X-Fusion
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2011, 03:07:14 AM »
Why would I follow you anyway?! And plus Team Rocket is OLD news. I've made a vow not to leave this city until I win the tournament, go if you want, I'm staying.

I use my last revive on Hoppip, then run into a random returaunt.
. . .

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2011, 03:11:53 AM »
I needed to end this, and that meant coming out in the opening

I closed in on the Salamance with a Faint attack, slinking into the shadow and appearing behind the pokemon, racking it with my claws...  the weaker pokemon didn't even know what hit him

They may think I'm against them, and that was fine, the stigma attached with Darkrai's nightmarish ability would naturally go with a hybrid of him

These goons needed to be brought down, but first I wanted answers

amid the chaos and screaming of the crowd I grabbed the throat of the Goon who owned the Salamance and lifted him off the ground, floating above the rooftops...my cover was blown as it was, so I might as well be theatrical

in my dark and warpped voice I demanded answers

"Who are you, speak now or I will kill you and all of your men, don't think I'm bluffing"

Offline PokemonMasterEthan

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2011, 03:14:18 AM »
Foolish... Time to go looking for Legendaries!
I said very enthusiastically.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2011, 03:16:43 AM »
G-GAH! I-i'm an admin in Team Oblivion, In was sent here to take control of the dome and steal some document! P-please, spare me!

He pissed himself, he must've been scared s***less. I walked out of the resturaunt, and saw what was going on. Everyone else was afraid(exept mabye the other roleplayers, I have no idea how they're reacting) But me on the other hand, thought it was awsome.
. . .

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2011, 03:24:34 AM »
In the end all of your kind are cowards, Hiding behind your men and expecting people to fear you Darkrai spoke through me

I got back on track "what document fool, where is your base of operations...

the goons tried to make a run for it, carrying their unconcious pokemon with them

we flicked our hand, releacing a volly of dark energy that took them all down, not enough to kill them, but enough to knock them out

"speak now before I loose what ever patience I have left

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2011, 03:31:33 AM »
O-our base?! I-it's in-

Sudenly he's cut off by a phychic power. He nods his head down, then his head rises with pink glowing eyes. Someone speaks through him.

Do what you want with these pathetic humans, they dont matter to me anymore, I am impressed though that you are this powerful, but you are no match for me. I hope someday I can test my powers on you.

He starts laughing maniacly and suddenly, his brain seems to implode, and he instantly dies. People start panicking, but I stand in awe of what just happened, I dont know why, but it just seemed awsome.
. . .

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2011, 03:35:00 AM »
First stop Unova. Zekrom and Reshiram are probably there. Well, there is one more matter i need to discuss.
I said to myself while following the Darkrai fused looking dude.

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2011, 03:50:52 AM »
I felt cheated by this psychic pokemon...psychic power doesn't work on Darkrai of course...but that didn't mean that this thing didnt have other powers under its belt...which was disconcerting to say the least

I decended to the ground with the body...that thing had killed all of its men as well as the one in my hand...now we had some pokemon on our sent

If we could seperate I could become stronger, at this rate we will stand little chance

I know I KNOW, what do you think I've been trying to do this whole time, you think I like being...THIS?

The power gives you a thrill, i know your heart human

psssh...enough, I'm trying here

People were snapping pictures at us,  and the dead bodies that littered the ground...surely this would be blamed on us... I let my aura waft around me, narrowing my eyes at the crowd

run

they followed my suggestion and ran for their lives

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2011, 04:01:16 AM »
I didn't run. I needed help on my journey.
Hey Darkrai fused dude I'm not scared of you. Well I know you can totally obliterate and all but still I am not scared. One question. Could you train me? And if not whatever, but I am trying to save the world from total obliteration.
I asked calmly like I always am.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2011, 04:04:54 AM »
Then suddenly he yelled threateningly, but I stood there amazed, But I dont think that the X-fused figure killed the goons, besides even if he did what other reason but to protect the city?

Whoah, that was AMAAAASSSIIIING!~~ How did you X-fuse without a crystal?! Can you teach me how?!

Florence has NEVER seen anyone as strong as this guy, He was completly oblivious to the fact that the ground was littered with bodies.
. . .

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2011, 04:09:53 AM »
I didn't run. I needed help on my journey.
Hey Darkrai fused dude I'm not scared of you. Well I know you can totally obliterate and all but still I am not scared. One question. Could you train me? And if not whatever, but I am trying to save the world from total obliteration.
I asked calmly like I always am.

I know your heart fool, do not think for a moment that you can capture a legend

Darkrai spoke through us, insulted by the brashness of this boy, it was done with this town so it took command and let our body meld with the shadows and we made our way out of the city

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2011, 04:19:47 AM »
Hoppip dude his transformation was an incident and I guessed that and it might be right. But anyays you wanna come with me, your last chance, but if you don't it'll be fine. The Darkrai dude is right, but he is to blind to see it. Hope. Anyways if he says I can't well whatever. I just want to train in other regions to become stronger.
I said honestly.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 04:41:57 AM by PokemonMasterEthan »

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2011, 08:36:50 AM »
Darkrai wanted to be somewhere peaceful and away from the insanity we had just dealt with in the city...I let him control us for the time being, I was too buzy contemplating what the possessed Admin had said.

Whatever it was, it was clearly a pokemon, but pokemon were not normally evil, which means there has to either be a human controlling the pokemon or...dare I say it...a person who managed to subdue a pokemon at least as powerful as Darkrai and became the dominant personality

if it was a human, it would have to be a permanent transformation like mine, cause few pokemon of that extreme level of power would submit themselves to regular temporary transformations

Darkrai led us too Jerone town, there was little there that resembled a city, they pretty much despised city life

I used the glamore to mask our appearance again, The sky was overcast so I made the illusion fit the surroundings

its how I kept under raps, changing my appearance and age...though I couldn't deviate too much from my actual appearance

We walked into a quaint little diner, we did not get to eat in that city and I was hungry.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2011, 01:29:23 PM »
Go away.

I walked away and walked to the dome, those goons did some pretty decent damage. A blimp floats overhead with a screen on it. The screen turns on once it floats directly above the center of the city. It shows a man with long silver hair that covers his right eye.

Attention residents, this is your president speaking, I am sorry to tell you this but due to damage of the dome the torunament will be re sceduled to five days.

Some trainers whine about this, and a few seem releived.

Well... I guess this gives me time to train.

Also, the pokemon League will be opening soon, so be prepared in two days.

Florence smiled, this was going to be interesting.
. . .

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2011, 03:08:23 PM »
I started to my home town, Jerone, to train in Jero forest. But then realised I should stay here and train and not leave for a little while. I saw a trainer with a charmander so I went to him.
Want to have a ormal battle?
i said.

Sure, let's go somewhere outside the city.

What evel is your Charmander?

Level twenty-two.

We got outside the city and started the match. I sent out my Mudkip.

Charmander us ember!!

Charmander used ember. It hit directly and Mudkip almost fainted.

Mudkip use water gun and keep using it.

Mudkip used water but the Charmander jumped out of the way but Mudkip followed. It hit directly.

Now tackle and then water gun again.

Mudkip tackled then did water gun while the Charmander was in the air. Watergun hit Charmander directly then a couple seconds later the Charmander fell to the ground unable to fight. Mudkip Level 18-->19. My Mudkip started evolving. When the evolution was done standing where there used to be a Mudkip was now a Marshtomp.

Good battle, bye
I said leaving not waiting for a response.