* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Pokemon X-Fusion  (Read 143761 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Pokemon X-Fusion
« Reply #450 on: November 01, 2011, 11:06:49 PM »
Pichu and i de-fused after the hour was up, we had been training for the full hour.Cool, it worked!

James and pichu then collapse, apparently for some people true fusing tires them out, a lot.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 01, 2011, 11:13:21 PM »
I'm not de-fusing.
Uhh guys. Isn't the hour up? Because it probably is. Florence de-fused. Whatever.
I think about the necklace of wisdom.
The necklace of wisdom. I want to find it. That's my goal. Mental note, FIND NECKLACE OF WISDOM. Anyone want to come, and help me?
I say.

Florence already has the necklace. You're stuck that way. I told you the risk was big, and I could tell already you weren't ready, but I couldn't stop you if I wanted.

I looked down angry. I calmed down a bit.

The only thing that can De-fuse you is that bracelet Darkrai and that kid has, but they are probably long gone by now.

I looked at the new perma-fusion.

Once I think you're ready, I will teach you a technique Tarok Fusions can learn. It seems easier for perma-fusions to master.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline PokemonMasterEthan

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 01, 2011, 11:16:40 PM »
Never knew Florence has it. Thank you.
I say.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 01, 2011, 11:19:32 PM »
Well, sorry bout you bro. Mabye we can de-fuse you later with that "Miracle Flute" the old man was babbling on about. Anyway, we need to worry about right now. I've learned some new combo's and moves with my fusion form.

I knew the guy with the Marshtomp would fail, I doupt he even knew what a bond was, he seems so care-free. I've seen Darkrai and ven leave, my guess is, they're either enjoying being separated for now, or they went training.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 02, 2011, 01:58:08 AM »
-Sorry about being perma-fused. But we'll be able to fix it, so don't worry.

-Yeah, you'll be fine. But I guess Ven and Darkrai won't exactly like the idea of taking turns.

I thought for a minute.

-So NO ONE saw us tree jumping? Darn... At least one person saw it.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 02, 2011, 03:05:29 AM »
Whoah, you went tree jumping?! That's so co-

Suddenly I'm cut off by a bunch of Oblivion goons jumping out fo the trees and a few explosions around the mountain. It was an ambush! One of them stands out the most, someone in black silver armor, the figure has a strange mask on.

By order of uor leader, we must eliminate you at ocne before you become a neausance! Go, Skarmory, get rid of them!

The figure sends out a Skarmory, it seemed very powerful. Somehting about the figure's voice was strange though... Then the thugs jump out of tree's and bushes around Darkrai's and Ven's training ground.

We've got you now!... Wait, wasen't our target supposed to be intimidating?

The goons all have pokemon in the 40's, however, the admin has a level 80 Skarmory, and the admin happens to be a strong human, able to combat even a pokemon.
. . .

Offline PokemonMasterEthan

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 02, 2011, 03:09:47 AM »
I send a Water Jet at the Skarmory. But I miss.
It's to fast for me.
I say while take of my necklace. I throw the necklace at the skarmory. It bounces off harmlessly.
I tried.
I say while trying to fend off the goons.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 02, 2011, 03:10:09 AM »
Shroud made his way back in control.

I'm sorry, but eliminate who exactly? The way I see it, you are the ones who will be eliminated.

He wastes no time transforming, and attacks the admin with a blue flamethrower, running even closer as he unleashes the blast of heat, all the while launching Dark Pulses at the other goons. He doesn't care for the pokemon, he wants to kill the humans!

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 02, 2011, 03:10:33 AM »
We were suddenly surrounded by Oblivion goons. I had heard to watch out for these guys. Lucky for me, I made my transformation later than everyone else, so I still had a good 20 minutes at LEAST.

-Tarok, let's take these guys out! Ready, Bisharp?

-You bet! Just lead the way!

I look back to see Tarok in a different form, attacking them already.

~Shroud.~

~We don't have a choice, just work with him.~

I dash forward at the goon's pokemon, ready to fight off any attacks.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 03:13:11 AM by Darkstar64 »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 02, 2011, 03:14:40 AM »
The admin blocks the flames with a cloak it has, apparently able to take the heat. The admin jumps tward Tarok, and dodges the dark pulses with grace, then kicks him in the face with the force of a Tauros hitting someone at full speed. Skiploom uses sleep powder on the pokemon, then uses bullet seed on the goons.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 02, 2011, 03:20:10 AM »
The admin blocks the flames with a cloak it has, apparently able to take the heat. The admin jumps tward Tarok, and dodges the dark pulses with grace, then kicks him in the face with the force of a Tauros hitting someone at full speed. Skiploom uses sleep powder on the pokemon, then uses bullet seed on the goons.

Shroud takes the hit to the face, his nose was bleeding, but like any other situation, he could not feel it.

You think that's enough to stop me! Even the foolish human within me can't stop me!

Shroud grabs the Admin and gets close to his face.

Your Cloak is nice, when I kill you, I will gladly keep it to remember you by.

He opens his mouth and bites down on the admin, his teeth sink in, and he lets loose as much energy as he could. To stack it up, he had a flamethrower in the back of his throat, ready to fire if he is forced off.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 02, 2011, 03:25:49 AM »
The admin yells in pain, but manages to kick at his gut, hardly doing anything, but then Skarmory comes from behind and uses steel wing to knock him off and the admin lands on it's feet but puts it's hand on the wound, it wasent too much, but then it noticed the mask was cracked from that steel wing, it uses a cloth hidden in the armor to tie around the wound, and gets in a fighting position.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 03:33:36 AM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 02, 2011, 03:27:50 AM »
Whoah, you went tree jumping?! That's so co-

Suddenly I'm cut off by a bunch of Oblivion goons jumping out fo the trees and a few explosions around the mountain. It was an ambush! One of them stands out the most, someone in black silver armor, the figure has a strange mask on.

By order of uor leader, we must eliminate you at ocne before you become a neausance! Go, Skarmory, get rid of them!

The figure sends out a Skarmory, it seemed very powerful. Somehting about the figure's voice was strange though... Then the thugs jump out of tree's and bushes around Darkrai's and Ven's training ground.

We've got you now!... Wait, wasen't our target supposed to be intimidating?

The goons all have pokemon in the 40's, however, the admin has a level 80 Skarmory, and the admin happens to be a strong human, able to combat even a pokemon.

I sprung to my feet at the attack, we were surrounded...Riolu, Meditite and and Combuskin rushed to my side and Darkrai floated down in front of us

Lets see how you on your own human

we are working together darkrai

Combuskin rushed at two of the goons and jump kicked one of them in the face, blaring a flamethrower into the face of the other one

Riolu jumped into action with a focus punch in A goons gut and knees him in the face with its leg, breaking his nose and knocking him back

meditite floated in and used psychic to bash two goons heads together and used set its fists on fire and misting with ice, giving a one two strike at another goons face

I rushed in, focusing into a faint attack and attacked three of the goons, but I couldn't land a hit on the the strong guy

Darkrai raised its hand in the air and fired of a volly of DARK VOID

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 02, 2011, 03:32:14 AM »
I jump and use Psycho cut on three of the pokemon, while also drop kicking a (what pokemon do they have?) on the way down.

~Shroud is going crazy out there. We might have to intervene at some point.~

~I know. Plan on doing that soon.~

(Italics and this... thing ~ means their thoughts.)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 02, 2011, 03:36:16 AM »
The admin yells in pain, but manages to kick at his gut, hardly doign anything, but then Skarmory comes from behind and uses steel wing to knock him off and the admin lands on it's feet but puts it's hand on the wound, it wasent too much, but then it noticed the mask was cracked from that steel wing, it uses a cloth hidden in the armor to tie around the wound, and gets in a fighting position.

Shroud, being knocked on the ground, sent the flamethrower in the air. It was intense, taking out some of the structures above them (tree tops, etc.). He got up, angry this time.

AAARRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

His howl echoed through the mountain, causing Rockslides here and there. His eyes were on the Admin now. He wanted him dead.

Human, don't test me! I have killed many in my quest for power, don't think you're any different than them!

He Disapeared into a faint attack. There were two goons nearby, but their heads became twisted around. They fell limp. As Shroud raced to the admin under his faint attack, the force from his speed caused shockwaves to erupt. He was in rage mode, a dangerous mode to be in.

He appeared behind the admin, keeping an ear out for Skarmory.

DIE!

He launched his flamethrower, surrounding it with the admin, combined it with thunderfang, and shot a flurry of Dark Pulses, causing an explosion from the energy.