* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]  (Read 130523 times)

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2012, 03:13:05 AM »
Celebi dropped a leaf hat on Leona's head. Just as the Persian prepared to shake off the hat and destroy it, Daisy intervened. "Celebi gave you a crown? Leona, you look even more royal!" she said in a buttery voice. Suddenly the Persian's eyes gleamed, as if to say, but of course I do. The cat Pokemon purred, placated, and went to take a catnap with the hat still on.

"Hello there, I assure you I have no malevolent intentions toward your way of life."
"Malevolent intentions? Haha, no, they just rarely see any guys but my dad come here. No one really dares to, what with a Scyther and an Aggron and the rest. That's probably it. Oh speak of the devil, this is Adira."
As if upon cue, a massive Aggron approached the Durant. She seemed quite happy to finally be around another steel-type.

"Oh, hello, Mister. Daisy, won't you invite this young man inside?"
"Now Daisy, what is that wonderful smell I am smelling? My name is Otto ma'am, it is a pleasure to meet you." Otto reached out and grabbed her hand and gently kissed it. "Good day to you."
"Ohohoho! Daisy, you picked a good one!" She put her hand to her cheek and blushed as if she were an innocent. Cheeky. "Your mother is going to love him."
Daisy glared. Picked a good one? He seems twice my age--I'm not even interested!! "Flatterer," she muttered under her breath. "Brat."

Daisy's ears burned when her mother appeared in an apron. "Everyone's fed but you three--oh? You five."

Ugh. I want to die. This was SUCH a bad idea.

"Mom, meet my FRIEND, Otto."
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 03:20:26 AM by Hinagiku »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2012, 04:11:47 AM »
"Everyone's fed but you three--oh? You five."
I walked into the room a little further and cleared my throat.

"My name is Otto, and your daughter has lent me some help with a research project, and has offered some help in my...hour of need, for a lack of a better way to say it. If any of my behavior displeases you in any way Durant and I will leave without an argument. With the formalities out of the way it is a pleasure to meet you, your food smells absolutely wonderful, and Durant and I very much wish to partake in some of it, if it pleases you two..."
I made a sweeping gesture including Daisy's mother and Grandmother in the decision making process.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 04:14:52 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2012, 04:12:16 AM »

(Sry for the delay)

I thought for a couple seconds.

-Nope. I'm alright.

I started walking away from the lab, and motioned for the boy to follow me.

(thats ok, dont worry)

-Nope. I'm alright.

she looked at him  as he mentioned her to follow, then at Eevee with the same face

"dont look at me like that, im not the one that asked to follow..."

Eevee sighs still with a kinda of happy face and looked forward as she started following and catched up with him

"so... you say you want nothing then you ask me to follow? where are we going?

-Nowhere in particular. I just wanted to ask something on my way out of town.

I kept walking until I reached the road out of town. I turned back to the boy.

-I'm new here, so I don't really know where I'm going. So I guess what I'm asking is, where do I start from here?

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2012, 04:25:15 AM »
I was in my room, packing my things, I was arguing with my parents about becoming a trainer a few minutes ago, and now they finaly gave in, and told me I can go on my pokemon journey. Slackoth was lached onto my back like a backpack and Pansear was waiting for me to finish packing. I was packing some stuff I bout at the market, a few potions, a couple of full heals, and a revive. It costed me almost my entire allowance, so I only had 100 poke left.

Alright, now I got everything... *yawn*... oh crud, kicking in already?... Slackoth, get off my back for a moment.

He climbed off lazily and I put the backpack on, then he climbed back up and latched onto it. I didnt pack much, just a sleeping bag and some pokemon items, so it wasent that big.

Now to just.... *yawn*... now to just....

I trailed off and fell asleep on top of the bed. Slackoth yawns too while Pansear face palms. Pansear jumps up onto the bed and puts a tomato berry in my mouth and makes me force chew. My eyes sprange open and I jumped off my bed with flames coming out of my mouth.

HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!

I try grabbing a bottle of water from the side pocket of my bag and start chugging it. I stop before I drown and sigh.

Bleh... Thanks Pansear.

He chuckles a bit and stands proudly. I start walking tward the front door, with Pansear following close behind me.

I'm off Mom, Dad!

They were sitting on the couch in the living room.

(mom) Be careful dear, call us if anythings wrong!

(dad) Love you son!

I nod and wave goodbye, then I walk out the door.

Are you sure he'll be alright? You know how he is.

It's alright deer, besides, he has Pansear and Slackoth with him. I made a call with Prof. Elm, so he'll be ready for him.

I guess your right...

I walk twards prof. Elms lab to grab my pokedex and pokeballs, when I notice two guys a bit older than me walking away from the lab. New trainers? Wait, they're new, just like me, so that means...

Hey, you two! Are you new trainers?

I walk twards them casualy, I've never seen them around these parts before, but I've heard this town was the best place to start a journey. And I think it's true, because I see many beginners come here and leave.

(If theres anything wrong with this post, let me know.)

-Nowhere in particular. I just wanted to ask something on my way out of town.

Something to ask? would he allready knew about her secret? she thought about it and keeps calm waiting for the boy to talk.

-I'm new here, so I don't really know where I'm going. So I guess what I'm asking is, where do I start from here?

she hears the question and looks at him with poker face, she then sighs and looks at the boy

"you know, thats realy up to you, you can collect badges and challenge the Pokemon League, participate in contests, or only travel while catching partners in your travels"

she points out the most basic things about being a trainer, she couldnt beliave that the boy didnt knew, she gets a pokenav from her pocket and looks at the map

"well... you can start here in Violet City, which is home of the first Gym in this region, you need to pass by Cherrygrove City here which is the closest and then go north to Violet City."

as she points out on the map she hears another voice that was directed at them

she looks at him and nod putting the pokenav away

"yes we are, we just came from Professor Elm's lab and were about to leave, and you are....?"

she leaves a question as the diferent color Eevee on her arms looked at the trainer

((Lugia, remember, she is a girl but she is disguised as a boy, so i may use "She" but you need to call her a "he",and her secret will only be revealed later when i feel its right. her Eevee is a shiny Eevee, and Darkstar has a Cyndaquill))
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2012, 04:35:27 AM »
Oh, my names Sean, I was just about to start my journey today.

The Slackoth and Pansear wave.

Oh, and these are my partners. Slackoth, and Pansear.

I look at the two trainers a bit more closely, I've never seen them before, or the fox looking pokemon. But i've seen Cyndaquil over a hundred times.

So, where did you two come from? I've never seen you two around here before.
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2012, 04:51:42 AM »
she sees the boy looking at them more closely and looks away, until she hears his voice again

So, where did you two come from? I've never seen you two around here before.

she looks at him and then at the other boy

"him i dont know, but i came from Unova's Nimbasa City, this is a Eevee, the pokemon i was given by my parents to me to start"

she says her information that he asked  about then looks a tthe other boy
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2012, 05:29:20 AM »
"My name is Otto, and your daughter has lent me some help with a research project, and has offered some help in my...hour of need, for a lack of a better way to say it. If any of my behavior displeases you in any way Durant and I will leave without an argument. With the formalities out of the way it is a pleasure to meet you, your food smells absolutely wonderful, and Durant and I very much wish to partake in some of it, if it pleases you two..." He made sure to include her in the decision she noticed, and as nice as it was, Daisy already knew what she'd decided.

Daisy sighed. "No objections here. And we're starving," she said, referring to herself and Faye.

Gran and Daisy's mother both looked shocked that he would even consider leaving so soon. "You are perfectly behaved! We could never turn you away!" her mom exclaimed gesturing towards the diningroom table. "Come in, come in!"

Daisy slipped off her shoes at the door and she and the Espeon dashed to the table, plopping down on cushions. Their mouths moistened in anticipation of the mother's cooking. Gran set aside a bowl for Durant, with special Pokemon food.

(This is a Japanese-style house and table, mind you! ^_^)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 05:31:11 AM by Hinagiku »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2012, 06:59:01 AM »
"You are perfectly behaved! We could never turn you away!" her mom exclaimed gesturing towards the diningroom table. "Come in, come in!"
"No objections here. And we're starving,"

I bowed my head and took off my shoes as Daisy had done. I walked into their dining room to be met by a table with pillows instead of chairs. Daisy sat down on one of the pillows and I attempted to do the same. Durant seemed to know the food bowl placed down in front of him was meant for his consumption, and began to eat at once. I cleared my throat once more;
"I am sure you two have a few question about why your daughter is sharing her personal time with a stranger, please if you have any questions, feel free to ask. And may I ask why you have such a small table?"

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2012, 07:07:38 AM »
...Yeah....crown...I guess that's what it was...

The celebi goes back over to the trainer and flies around happily not paying much attention.So, now what?

(Note:Celebi has no idea whats going on cause he wasn't paying attention.)(Oh! and if there is anything wrong tell me.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2012, 07:18:48 AM »
"I am sure you two have a few question about why your daughter is sharing her personal time with a stranger, please if you have any questions, feel free to ask. And may I ask why you have such a small table?"

Daisy explained to her mother and grandmother that Unova didn't have any similarly traditional towns like Ecruteak, and therefore, no traditional furniture. She turned to Otto. "I have no idea, to be honest. But it's tradition, and it's comfortable."
She grabbed a pair of chopsticks and began to dig in to her vegetarian meal. Faye took fast, but polite, bites at the food on her plate as well.

"Should we be worried?" a man's voice asked.
"Honestly, it's part of the adventure to travel with others. I did so myself--that's how I found her dad! But Daisy's better with Pokemon than she is with people, so we always welcome anyone new. I'm just wondering why you have that darling accent."
Daisy choked on some rice, and her dad hit his palm with his forehead.

"You gonna eat, Celebi?" Daisy asked, finishing a bite. "The sooner we eat, the sooner we can head out."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2012, 07:25:49 AM »
"Should we be worried?" a man's voice asked.
"Honestly, it's part of the adventure to travel with others. I did so myself--that's how I found her dad! But Daisy's better with Pokemon than she is with people, so we always welcome anyone new. I'm just wondering why you have that darling accent."
At the sound of the male voice I stood up and bowed my head.
"No sir, but I am a stranger that you have never met, and your daughter seems to know quite well. As for your question ma'am I was once from Unova, but came here for a mission that once held a great portion of my heart...ha! Don't let my boring story's ruin this wonderful meal! Let's eat!

I was still so unsure about my future, was my entire life a lie?

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2012, 07:42:25 AM »
"Eh, I'm not particularly worried. She's gotten so many gym badges, I'm pretty sure she can defend herself."

After an hour of dining and listening about Gran's battling and dancing prowess as a Kimono Girl, Daisy took her leave from the table. "Come out when you're ready," she told Otto.

Outside, Daisy ran laps with her Pokemon. She shadowboxed alongside her Riolu, Scyther, Typhlosion, and Hitmonchan. She played ball with a few other Pokemon. Soon tired out, she sat under the veranda and rested her head on her Venusaur.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2012, 05:06:39 PM »
As the plane landed I was ready with my backpack and all my belongings I made sure I had my pokeballs and things. When we exited the plane we headed towards baggage collection, I waited patiently for quite a while. When everyone had left I was still waiting for my bags, a man came up to me.

Man-" hello you must be Azurius."

Me-" yes why do you ask?"

Man-" we seem to have misplaced you luggage and we can't seem to find it."

Oh really? That's just a polite way of saying we lost your bags and we don't want to look for them.

Me-" oh."

Man-" sorry for the inconvienience we will contact you if we find it."

He walks away, I exit the airport and I enter New Bark town. After a bit of wandering I notice 3 people talking, one with a gray Pokemon. That's a shiny Eevee! That is rare but I mustn't make myself known not just yet. I decide to follow them until I get the chance.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2012, 05:13:42 PM »
-you know, thats realy up to you, you can collect badges and challenge the Pokemon League, participate in contests, or only travel while catching partners in your travels.

She pulls a PokeNav from her pocket.

-well... you can start here in Violet City, which is home of the first Gym in this region, you need to pass by Cherrygrove City here which is the closest and then go north to Violet City.

A voice comes from far off.

I look over to see another boy, slightly younger than us, with two pokemon; a Slackoth and a Pansear.

-yes we are, we just came from Professor Elm's lab and were about to leave, and you are....?

I stayed silent, as she had already said what I would say.

-Oh, my names Sean, I was just about to start my journey today.

The Slackoth and Pansear waved towards us.

-Oh, and these are my partners. Slackoth, and Pansear.

He glances at our pokemon.

-So, where did you two come from? I've never seen you two around here before.

-him i dont know, but i came from Unova's Nimbasa City, this is a Eevee, the pokemon i was given by my parents to me to start"

-I come from Kanto, but I've been just about everywhere at least once.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2012, 07:39:48 PM »
After the meal was concluded Daisy stood up and walked towards the door.
"Come out when you're ready,"
"I believe I will take my leave, it was a pleasure to meet you all." I stood up and bowed my head then followed Daisy outside. When I got there she was doing some sort of fighting with one of her smaller Pokemon. I walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder, trying to get her attention.
"I am ready to begin "training" when you are done there."