* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]  (Read 132397 times)

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]
« Reply #480 on: May 02, 2012, 03:30:37 AM »
Celebi then projected back.Yesh I am okay, I'm currently trying to turn a plasma guy to our side, also I would tell you where I was but then you and daisy would come, and ruin this, this guy is already nice so it should be easy to turn him away from plasma.
That makes sense, even though I don't agree. I will calm my partner--if you knew why she gets like this...Never mind, good luck.

Faye nudged Daisy, who was sitting on the ground with her head hidden in her hands. Faye poked at Zephyr's empty pokeball with her one of her tail-ends so Daisy would return the Dragonite to his pokeball. "Sorry," Daisy whispered after doing so. "Sorry." Faye sat beside her trainer in silence, but held a paw out for Daisy to hold onto.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 04, 2012, 10:10:32 PM »
I look over to celebi, he seems to be focusing on something else.

Me-Watcha doin?
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #482 on: May 06, 2012, 09:38:06 PM »
As I sat under the three I could feel the Sun's rays getting warmer and creeping up my body. Judging by the light on my "mask" and the warmth that it was late afternoon. I began to drift off as the warm rays of the Sun pelted me in a sleepy warmth. Before long I was dreaming, I was in a large dark room. It was only lit by a few lights suspended from the roof; I was confused for a moment before I realized where I was.

"It's time Otto, time for the world to realize the power of Plasma."
"SCRAGGY!"
I opened my eyes and saw Scraggy standing on my chest tearing at the webbing on my face. He made quick work of it then inspected me to make sure I wasn't dead. I squinted in the light of the Sun the got to my feet. A few moments later my eyes had readjusted to the intensity of the light. I looked down and Scraggy and noticed that he had dragged the Caterpie from where ever it had run off to. As happy as I was too see Scraggy I was also angry that he had run off just to bring me a pokemon I had intended to release.
"I'm glad to see you Scraggy, but never run off like that again! Do you understand me?"
He looked to the ground before nodding yes. I got down on my knees and gave him a hug letting him know he wasn't in trouble anymore.
"Come, lets go get that badge!"

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 06, 2012, 09:53:00 PM »
Watcha doin?

Celebi's eyes get reeeaaal big and he snaps out of the trans like thing he was in.Uuuh, nothing! nothing at all! nothing at aaaaall!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 07, 2012, 08:59:51 PM »
Playing around at route 36 in a grassy area. Scaring off Pidgey all over the place. Out of the corner of my eye I see a huge rock sitting off in the distance. Thinking about it for a moment...Deciding to try and break the rock..

"EEVEE!"

As I start charging at it using my tackle as strong as I can.....Slamming into it not even a crack.....

"eevee....."

Feeling disappointed that I am still no stronger than the day before. Looking up to the sky all I hear is a loud screetch...

"Treeeeckoooo!!!!"

Apparently the rock had a Treecko taking a nap ontop of it. And I woke it up...not intentionally....
Seeing the fury in his eyes I stand there stunned not knowing what to do....as he jumps into the air getting ready to use pound on me....

"EEVEE!" As I sit there not able to move!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 03:09:22 AM by nightshade06 »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 07, 2012, 09:22:50 PM »
I was suprised by his sudden answer,

me-Is anything going on?

Pokemon sure do confuse me but I'll try my best to learn all about them.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: May 07, 2012, 09:30:38 PM »
Is anything going on?

Nope nope, nothing at all, nope nope nope!

Celebi mentally facepalms.I am an idiot..
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 07, 2012, 09:34:57 PM »
me-Are you sure because you're doing a very bad job at hiding whatever it is.

Spoink bounces around playfully but he slowly becomes uneasy.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 07, 2012, 09:40:59 PM »
Celebi looks over at spoink.Spoink you okay?

Celebi then sighs.*sigh* Okay, daisy, the trainer I had been traveling with but hadn't caught me, was looking for me. and her espeon sent me a message, I was responding back saying not to come looking for me, and I was gonna and not to kill you if they still did come find me, okay?
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 07, 2012, 09:53:37 PM »
Me-So wait, I was being chased by a girl with a dragonite saying she wants to kill me...

I turn to Spoink,

me-And you didn't notice any of these messages?

Spoink looks at me with sadness,

Spoink-Spoink spoink, spoink spoink spoink ( I noticed something but I'm not sure what it is.)

I look at him in confusion (anime style sweat drop.)
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 07, 2012, 10:02:12 PM »
In head:Why is there a sweat drop on teh side of his head..?

Actually she didn't say she would kill you, but still..You did kinda kidnap me against my will, so she might be a little mad.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 07, 2012, 10:22:11 PM »
me-If it was against your will you'd be making a fuss an yo'd already have told Daisy our location.

I feel a shudder under the ground,

me-What the-

A huge ant burst out of the ground knocking spoink to the ground,

me-Hell!
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #492 on: May 07, 2012, 10:26:00 PM »
Scraggy ran ahead and jumped up and down uring me to hurry up. He must be very excited about his up coming battle, I made sure to note his reaction to being told that a battle was up coming.

"He seemed ecstatic at simply the notion of a battle with a strong trainer, much like a child about to rip into the biggest birthday gift. The more I live the life of a trainer the more I begin to see why they share such strong bonds with their Pokemon, I've yet to have a true battle, I'm nervous about the effects that Scraggy will feel if I fail to lead him to victory..."

I looked up just in time to avoid walking off the road and into a tree. I felt a tugging at my leg, Scraggy was pointing at Violet City. It was time to procure my first badge...

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 08, 2012, 03:17:44 AM »
Stunned in fear as the Treecko hits me hard with his pound attack. Rolling backwards from the blow I hurry and start throwing sand in all directions with a furious sand attack in attempts to blind him. A lot of it hits him in his eyes. Excited it hits him I quickly dash at him with a hard hitting tackle *critical* the Treecko goes flying back and slams into the rock.

"EEVEE eeveee EEVEE!!" (LEAVE me ALONE!)

Treecko barely able to get up from the hit in a panic runs off in fear.

With a joyous look on my face. I begin to look around seeing a soft patch of grass. Go lay down in it and rest for a bit to recover from the battle.

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 09, 2012, 07:36:33 AM »
Inhale, exhale. Daisy had calmed down a bit by now, thanks to the support of her psychic partner. "You know, your Synchronize ability is rather useful. You must've talked to Celebi, right? So...you trust he'll be safe?" She gave up the topic after Faye gave her a short nod.
It seemed to be getting rather late in the day, and Daisy was exhausted, but she refused to move from in front of the Gym, just in case Celebi came back or Falkner came early.

She let her pokemon out of their pokeballs and apologized profusely to them. "I shouldn't have gotten upset and blamed you all. I was too harsh, when you weren't at fault," their trainer said. "Forgive me?"
Her pokemon looked happy to see their friend and trainer back to slightly better spirits. Still, now it was mainly a waiting game.