* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 238614 times)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Drizzling
« Reply #195 on: February 03, 2012, 09:52:35 PM »
The boy made some comment about nasty Psychos. He murmured something else that I didn't catch, and didn't care to ask him to repeat. He was, at this point, on the same path as me. I noticed him look up at the sky. i glanced up myself. It was getting late, but gratefully we weren't getting wet. One of the few advantages to central. No getting wet traveling. After all, the floating city wasn't gonna just let they're precious water fall. I glanced back at the boy.
I think he's getting tired...his feet are dragging more...I suppose we'll have to stop and rest soon. He'll probably be chattering at me more...Mildly annoying...But I can't just keep dragging him along...
He's a bit of a wimp for a 16 year old...

I smiled a little at this. But not for long.
Hey, you. Cat-boy. You wanna stop and rest for a while? We've made good progress so far. We're to the central-eastern border. And it's best to be rested before dark, anyway.
Why am I putting myself through this...? He's just gonna ask me more questions...*sighs*
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #196 on: February 03, 2012, 11:12:04 PM »
Hey, you. Cat-boy. You wanna stop and rest for a while? We've made good progress so far. We're to the central-eastern border. And it's best to be rested before dark, anyway.
He closed his eyes tightly at the name, a little frustrated. " Please don't call me that!" Then, he added, in a slightly calmer tone " Ah, uh...Sorry. Um.. Yeah. How about we stop here and rest a bit, then head onward?" She didn't seem to be tired, so she must of have noticed him dragging along. He grinned, thew his stuff on the ground with an audible *THUNK!*, and whipped his yo-yo out. " Been waiting to stop," he didn't bother asking any questions. Instead, he walked around the area, preforming crazy little tricks with it. In the middle of a trick the yoyo got a little TOO close to the chosen's face. She flinched, not outn of fear of being hit, but obviously feeling the lead. She flashed him an angry, vicious glare.
" Uh..... Eh... Sorry?"
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 02:52:12 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 04, 2012, 12:23:17 AM »
Please don't call me that! Ah, uh...Sorry. Um.. Yeah. How about we stop here and rest a bit, then head onward?
That's what I just suggested...-_-
I watched while the boy dropped his things and began to do tricks with the annoying yoyo of his. During one of said tricks, the yoyo swung up-I flinched, and then proceded to glare at him.
Uh..... Eh... Sorry?
I should hope so! I'd really rather NOT feel the bite of lead again-it's bad enough just being around the cursed stuff, let alone-
I bit off the sentence. There would be no use continuing, and I'd probably just wind up blurting out something I'd rather the boy not know.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #198 on: February 04, 2012, 03:57:02 AM »
"I should hope so! I'd really rather NOT feel the bite of lead again-it's bad enough just being around the cursed stuff, let alone- "
Shock raised his eyebrow in surprise, as she cut off her scolding. Why did she just do that? She had said something about the bute of lead. What did that have to do wi- the scar. That scar must have something to do with lead. Now that he thought about it, the thing she had said earlier about men/monster tag-teams disgustd her. Had she been attacked before? THe scar looked pretty old. Hmmm, curious....
He bit his lip to  refrain from asking.  Curiosity killed the... you get the point. Instead, he shoved his yo-yo into his pocket, and plopped down on the ground, with a content grin. He rested his head on his bag, and glanced over at her.
 " What, no sound beating? Hnnn..."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 04, 2012, 05:06:12 PM »
I dropped my things as the boy put his yoyo away- he looked like he wanted to ask something, but I was in no mood to be explaining anything. I sat down, and slid my shoe off-I must've cut my foot on something during the battle, as I now had a spot of blood on my sock.
That must've been why it was hurting while we traveled...
As I went to bandage the small injury, the boy flopped down, using his bag as a pillow, and grinned at me, AGAIN.
What, no sound beating?
*anger mark*
Without even looking, I reached over, picked up my shoe, and threw it at the boy. I looked up at him as it hit him in the face.
Do you NEVER shut up?! First you're super annoying, asking me all sorts of questions, giving dumb answers, and then when I cut off so as to avoid being nasty, you comment about it so rudely?!?! I cannot BELIEVE that you reminded me of-
I went to stand up and continue, but as I put wait on my injured, unshod, unbound foot, I winced. I glared at him, then sat back down to continue bandaging my foot. Probably a good thing that I stopped there...
(I THINK unshod is the right word there. If it isnt, i mean that she doesnt have shoe on (obviously) as it is currently hitting shock in the face.)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 05:39:18 PM by Ayara012 »
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #200 on: February 04, 2012, 06:25:16 PM »
THWAP!
Shock gasped with the sudden projectile's impact, and rolled a few feet from surprise. He sniffled. It had been thrown with enough force to silence him, and yet soft enough to not really wound him. The same foot shoe.... Almost the same size...
" Do you NEVER shut up?! First you're super annoying, asking me all sorts of questions, giving dumb answers, and then when I cut off so as to avoid being nasty, you comment about it so rudely?!?! I cannot BELIEVE that you reminded me of-"
 Snap. Not even scolding. Just a snap in the chosen's cold "mask." She cut off there, and gave him an angry, annoyed glare. He covered his face sadly, and sniffled a little more. Ayara returned to bandage her foot. He chewed on his lip. He might as well explain why he always acted like this. It seemed like she thought he did it on purpose. He wiped his face a bit, ears flattening on his head, and spoke with a wavering tone." Y-You remind me of my sister, I acted like a little kid around. Maybe that's why I act childish around you. She used to yell alot, because of that.She's not around anymore to correct me...If it makes you feel better, I won't talk." He tossed the shoe back, without even looking, and rolled back over to his original spot, without showing Ayara his face.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 06:51:20 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 04, 2012, 06:50:18 PM »
I started. I...reminded HIM...of his sister...?
...If it makes you feel better, I won't talk.
Damn, I've done it again...Snapping at someone...This boy just seems to make it impossible for me to stay unresponsive...
...I apologize for snapping at you...I've just been feeling a bit down lately...
It doesn't make me feel better. If some cheerful, always talkative person like you is silent...It's just...not a good thing... I've only ever known one other person who's so talkative, and the only time she was silent...

I squeezed my eyes shut. I did NOT want to think about this right now! If I started crying, I'd look like some pitiful little girl! I didn't want anyone's pity, especially not from THIS crybaby! I looked over. He had rolled so that he was facing away from me...
I started as a tear dripped on my hand.
Crap! i can't let him see me crying...
I hurriedly rubbed my eyes with my sleeve, and blinked.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 07:06:54 PM by Ayara012 »
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #202 on: February 04, 2012, 07:19:20 PM »
"...I apologize for snapping at you...I've just been feeling a bit down lately..."
" It doesn't make me feel better. If some cheerful, always talkative person like you is silent...It's just...not a good thing... I've only ever known one other person who's so talkative, and the only time she was silent...
"
 Shock's ears pricked up a bit. He tilted his head a bit, to look at her without really turning all the way around. " What do you mean?" She wasn't looking directly at him. As if she didn't want to show her face. He blinked. So, she also had a talkative person in her life, huh? Something had happened to that person. She might of not have meant it, but she had been dropping hints the whole time. From what he could tell, the two were close. Something had happened, and she had been traumatized, and covered it up with a cold personality. Maybe she wasn't always like this. He would ask about it at another time, when she wasn't feeling so bad. Maybe, when they got to the rebels. He would definetly have enough time to ask her then.
" I guess I should apologize for that beating comment. I kinda deserved it, now that you think about it! I guess... Well, I shouldn't of have expected you to really act like her. We just met a few hours ago, and look now. I'm expecting you to be my big sister. And you're younger than me!" He laughed, and turned to face her completly, smiling. " I can be a little dependant. Sure, I live on my own, but when I'm with people, I sort of rely on them. A little too much." Shock sat up, and offered her some of the meat, that was laying next to him. " You didn't eat earlier." He should be acting like the big brother. She was about as lonely as he was, maybe even more. Even the adults were scared of her. She would need SOME compassion.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 04, 2012, 08:03:36 PM »
What do you mean?
I looked down at the ground as he looked back at me. I knew if I met his eyes I'd probably start crying...
We just met a few hours ago, and look now. I'm expecting you to be my big sister. And you're younger than me!
He turned to face me, smiling again.
I can be a little dependent. Sure, i live on my own, but when I'm with people, I sort of rely on them. A little too much.
I blinked as he offered me some of the meat from earlier. I wasn't used to people helping me...
You didn't eat earlier.
-A younger girl and an older girl, sitting near a small fire with a dead monster nearby: "Come on, Ayara! Eat your food!" "But nee-san, I don't like monster meat. It tastes nasty!" "Maybe NOW it does, but later, if you don't eat and we can't find anything else, you'll be so hungry it'll seem like a feast!" The older girl walked over to the younger, grinning and messing with her hair. "Okay nee-san..." The younger one started to nibble on some of the meat. "There ya go! And think, maybe someday we'll get to Utopia, and we'll get to taste an ACTUAL feast!" The two girls both looked up, gazing at the city in the sky...-
I reached over and took some of the meat, beginning to nibble on it.
...Thank you...
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #204 on: February 04, 2012, 08:42:28 PM »
"...Thank you..."
" No problem! From now on, I'll be here, if you need someone to lean on! Of course, you'll have to be there for me, too."
He watched as she tentitivaly ate the meat. She must not like it as much, because she was making subtle faces. But then again, it WAS pretty bad. He hadn't become accustomed to the taste either. " Nasty, huh?" He chuckled, and laid back down on the ground, and looked up at the sky. It was still darker. Nightfall would be arriving soon. And of course, they would have to speed things up, if they wanted to arrive before the morning. The night trip would be a long one, probably tedious, since monsters were usually braver at night. He was fairly confident that they would make it, as a team, though.
" Sometimes, you gotta deal with it though. You know, Beggars can't be choosers. We're not all beggars, but down here, we gotta make do with what we got." The floating city above glowed. The inhabitants were probably all relaxing. They were never busy. Ever. How he wished he could be up there. I have a pretty carefree life. But that's because I make it that way. I still have to worry about monsters and assaults. Up there, nothing to worry about, except for what parties they would hold. For the ones who took their life seriously, every day was a challenge.
" You know, I used to dream of living in Utopia. Heck, I even tried to sneak in. Completly impossible. You?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 04, 2012, 09:17:07 PM »
Nasty, huh? Sometimes, you gotta deal with it though. You know, beggars can't be choosers. We're not all beggars, but down here, we gotta make do with what we got.
I didn't comment. I was actually used to eating monster meat-I'd been doing so for years.
You know, I used to dream of living in Utopia. Heck, I even tried to sneak in. Completely impossible. You?
I sat there quietly for a minute, eating the meat.
(said softly) Yes...We always used to look up and wonder, especially at night, when you could see the city glowing and sparkling...
I kept nibbling on the meat, then tipped my head back, staring up at the sky-it was getting darker, and you could start to see the glow of the lights from the city.
As much as I hate the Utopians for abandoning the rest of the world like this...When the city glows like that, it's almost beautiful...
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #206 on: February 05, 2012, 12:57:26 AM »
" Yes...We always used to look up and wonder, especially at night, when you could see the city glowing and sparkling... "
We? By we, Ayara must of have been referring to the she from earlier. THe one who was a bit like him. The poor girl. She spoke with such a soft voice. His sister had never spoken like that.
" As much as I hate the Utopians for abandoning the rest of the world like this...When the city glows like that, it's almost beautiful..." "
Yeah. Almost..."
Shock knew what she meant. It was hard to even like how the city looked up above their heads. The people there lived in luxury, probably rich. All human or CHosen, and rarely ever monster. But the people there WERE monsters. They probably never stopped to even thik about the world below their feet, and the misery they went through. He started to chuckle. Misery for him meant failed plans, or lack of food, or being chased. He stopped, and glanced over at Ayara. Misery could also mean loss.
" We...Should probably get moving... " He rummaged through his bag, and tossed a small, old iron cup over to her. He pulled out the water container, and offered her some. " You should probably wash your foot, and finish bandaging it too."
(in case you hadn't noticed, I edited my other post, where he threw the shoe back)
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 05, 2012, 01:14:23 AM »
We...Should probably get moving...
He tossed me an old cup and offered me the water container.
You should probably wash your foot, and finish bandaging it too.
I looked up in surprise. Normally people didn't even glance at me when I was taking care of an injury... I took the water and cup, and quickly rinsed out and bandaged the cut.
Thank you.
I slid on my shoe (yes, i noticed earlier.) and grabbed my pack. I stood up, handing the boy back the cup and water.
You're right. We should get moving. Best to make as much progress before it gets fully dark out as possible. Eh...You would like me to carry some of the meat? Your pack looks a bit...overfull.
I gave a small smile at the last part. "Bit overfull" was an understatement.
Hello there.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 06, 2012, 03:00:48 AM »
(Sorry, Meowth. You're taking too long.)

The three-headed dog ran over to the woman with the katana. He looked at her and whimpered.

Meanwhile, I picked myself up, influenced by the venom. I ran as fast as I could at the group of people. I jumped up the grenchler's back, and over it's head, with my weapon raised over my head, ready to slam one of the blades into the boy's ribcage.

-Heeeeeere's Johnny!!

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 06, 2012, 04:47:45 AM »
Solomon rolls out the way and starts running in a random direction.I WOULD LIKE TO GO ONE FRICKIN DAY!

Solomon see's the Leeta and runs way past her, she turns around after seeing the boy and follows Solomon, they start running towards the area they thought the base was in.WERE SCREWED!

Leeta stops and grabs Solomon.You said we should help them, lets see if we can at least take him out for a little bit, or long enough for it to wear off.

Solomon turns the metal on his arm into a throwing knife.I wanted to keep this too!

Solomon throws the knife at the boy, hoping it at least distracts him for a bit.You know, if you would give me a weapon I would help...

Shut up and fight.

Solomon starts running towards the boy  trying to find a source of metal and Leeta is running and see's the dog, she starts running the other way.I hate you..
TRANSMISSION_END