* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 238741 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Drizzling
« Reply #210 on: February 06, 2012, 09:08:52 AM »
The attack misses, and the axe-blade lands in the ground, making an extremely loud clang upon impact. My dog jumped (as in shook from fear), and hid behind the girl. I could feel the metal shake and shift from the collision. I couldn't bear to see it damaged again, as I'd never be able to repair it. It was enough to take control of my mind for a few moments. I turned to the girl behind me.

-Don't...let me...break this...I need...it.

I dropped the weapon in front of her, and turned just in time to see the boy from before toss a throwing knife. I was able to react just in time, and was able to fall to the ground in time. The venom was taking over again.

Meanwhile, the Grenchler regains it's composure, and lets out a loud roar. My dog whimpers again, and backs away, still hiding behind the girl.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 06, 2012, 03:27:37 PM »
Axyl sighs looking at the guy acting up with the venom, she pets the dog smiling to it to reasure it

"stay here, we will take care of the bad monster"

she turns to the boy after getting the axe again from the ground, going to him to handle it to him again, it was in bad shape but she could repair it later

"Take it, i will repair it later, for now lets take care of that big mob"

glares at the greechler getting her hand on her katana, ready to strike
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 07, 2012, 04:39:46 PM »
The venom was taking over my sanity. I got up off the ground and picked up my weapon which she gave back to me. I turned quickly to the grenchler. It looks down at the three of us, and lets out another roar in our faces. I turn the weapon to it, and launch a powerful blast into it's gaping mouth, electrocuting it from the inside out. It stood for a few seconds, quiet. It then raised it's head skyward and let out a loud roar, then fell on it's back, dead.

(I assume that's okay, because it's insides aren't protected.)

I turn the weapon to the girl.

-You're next!

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 07, 2012, 04:51:41 PM »
Axyl sees the boy attacking the beast which in the end of such lightshow falls down backwards dead, she was impressed but didnt showed it, then looks at the boy who looked at her

-You're next!

she sighs hearing him saying that and looks at him

"hey kid, calm down allright? im just passing by to get to the rebels headquarters, if you attack me you might get in a bad shape..."

sighs as she was with her hand on her katana allready, that was shealthed, just in case he decided to attack

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 09, 2012, 07:03:30 PM »
Solomon gets within' earshot of the girl when she said for the one kid to calm down.Calm down? How can someone that went crazy just now, for no apparent reason "Calm down"?!

Solomon grabs his  dagger out of the ground and throws it at the boy again.How come I have a feeling all I am doing is making him mad..?

In the distance you see Leeta watching.I should help...But that dog might kill me...But i saw it hide behind the girl....But then again it might still kill me....

Solomon starts looking around frantically for some metal.Crap oh crap oh craaaaap...
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 10, 2012, 01:45:20 AM »
Axyl sighs looking at the other ones on scene and at the girl that was with fear of the dog that was asking for help before, right before she looked at the boy again and sighed

"allright im sick of this... i need to move and you are a wassle..."

she lunges quickly and gets in front of the boy, a bit to the right, as she hits him on his gut with the handle of her katana, then with the same hand quickly swings it up arround him and hits him with the side of her open hand on the back of his neck, to knock him down

"there... now can you guys explain to me what the hell is happening here?"

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 10, 2012, 04:08:54 AM »
In one second.

Solomon runs off, and comes back Dragging her by one of her ears.Ok, we were going to teh rebel base and we saw the boy on his hound of fire runnign away from a few monsters, so I said we should help, she was "scouting" because she apparently hates dogs.

Leeta suddenly chimes in.So he was trying to help them, he was able to distract the grenchler for a bit and take out a zigarex, meanwhile I saw there was a psycho, the psycho stinger went through teh kids leg, and you can take it from there.

and while that was happening The grenchler knocked me into a wall and one of the zigarex was about to kill me, you know the rest.

Solomon looks around for a minute then gets a idea.HEY! Are you going to the collapsed pass too? if so you could show us where it is!

Leeta then  chimes in again.Cause we're a little lost and its not like we can just get a map..(And they both have a crappy sense of direction..)

Solomon grabs his dagger which had missed the boy and turns it back into his armor on his hand.

(Tell me if there is anything wrong..)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 10, 2012, 05:21:47 AM »
she sighs looking at them, they were lost but she would be lost as well when near the site, some help would go handy

"im going there yes... i was called and i came from Utopia just a while ago... anyway.... you guys can follow me but we are taking this kid with us..."

looks at them and then at the kid

"i might want to know what the hell happened to him, so... you dog, can you carry him and follow us?"

she looks at the dog as she pets it gently

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 10, 2012, 05:52:36 AM »
The dog is slow to approach, as he's not familiar with all of these new faces. The fire hound then picks me up in his jaw, and throws me up into the air. I land on my belly, draped over his back like a bag of cargo on a camel (Like you see in cartoons and stuff...), causing me to make an unconscious groaning noise since my ribs were still in pain from her attack. He moved back behind the woman again. He wasn't fond of the boy since he tried to kill his master, while the woman had better intentions. One of the heads stared intently at the girl with cat ears, while the other two looked at the woman for more instructions.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Clear
« Reply #219 on: February 13, 2012, 04:23:07 PM »
Deep in the lab of Dr. Weil...

How can this have happened? How did she turn into this. She was perfect, now...

Weil takes a look at the charts for anything that could lead to this new event, when he noticed some anomaly in the bio signs.

So that's it. The stabilizing DNA had an adverse reaction in the syncing process. A strain I didn't notice before. Well, no use fixing this now, let's see what you can do Olympus.

A monstrosity arose from the tank, breathing deeply, muscles throbbing at every point, walked over to the mad Dr.

You may not look the part, but I know you are much better than I ever realized.

The Dr. began to laugh hysterically, his cackle echoing throughout his halls.

Meanwhile, in the Rebel base and the underlands.

The final preparations for the party were complete, and wrench was preparing to give his speech. He knew the paladin was secure in his holding cell, but for extra precaution, moved the cell to a different area with better security.

I made the right choice making this base fully mechanized. Allows me to control every aspect of it, and change it on the fly. Now, Axyl has taken a while to get here. I think I'll send a transport to her. Hmm. No, she doesn't need it. How did she get there, and how did she find the new recruits? Her abilities always manage to surprise me.

He moved over to his recharge station, and deciding to top off his battery before joining the festivities. Everything was running smoothly.

Ah, before I forget. Attention sentinals at the entrance, Axyl will be approaching shortly with the last of the recruits. Tend to the one on the dog immediately, and make accommodations for the others. After which, seal up the entrance, and join us in the mess hall.

Understood Grandpa.

All that was left to do was go over his speech a few thousand times, good thing he's a robot.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #220 on: February 13, 2012, 08:42:45 PM »
I shot out of my sleep, the female Imp was nearby talking to some other rebel. She didn't seem to notice me get up and head for the nearest table, I wanted to eat food my way. As I went to jump on the table a foot came down on my tail.

"Why do you feel the need to act like a wild monster? You are in a very civilized place, it would behoove you to act civilized!"

I squirmed and broke free, I ran under a table and hissed. "What you think you are, Uallgarg's mom?! Uallgarg no need manners! Uallgarg free! You no Uallgarg's mom!"
Before I could react she was under the table and had pinned me.
"I might not be your mom, but I am your superior, and you will do as I tell you! Understood!"
She had the look of death in her eyes, I had only seen this look in experienced warriors. I nodded and she let me go, she got out from under the table and stood up, she looked back and waited for me to come out. As I came out she snapped at me about my extremely bad posture, telling me to stand up straight. I had awoken her inner monster, and I was very much afraid of what she was going to do to me...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 13, 2012, 09:22:17 PM »
Axyl looks at the dog that sounded responsive to her orders and looked back at the other two

"lets get going... i bet they are allready waiting for us there..."

she sighs and pats the dogs side gently to follow

"the sooner we get there... the safer you all are and the sooner this boy gets treatment..."

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 14, 2012, 01:05:57 AM »
The fire hound picks up the staff-like weapon in the jaws of it's right head. He then begins following the woman, but the left head continues to stare at the cat girl. It lets out a small bark.

Meanwhile, I lay on the back of the beast, unconscious and unmoving, save the occasional groans of pain. I began slipping off the beasts back, about to fall on my face.

(I feel like my posts are going to be really short if my character can't talk.)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 14, 2012, 02:58:15 AM »
Leeta comes to a complete halt when the dog barks at her.*sigh* fire hound thingy, could you please not bark at her, for some odd reason she has a strange fear of dogs..

Leeta takes a few steps back.Wait just a second, you wanted me to go the rebel base your coming, got it?

The cat girl starts to try and run away.She realizes she can't move.F***

Just come on, the dog isn't hostile..

How do you know?

CAUSE WERE STILL IN ONE PIECE!

Solomon sits there making sure Leeta doesn't run from the dog, But doesn't see the guy about to fall off the dog.

(Say if i need to change anything -_-)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 14, 2012, 04:12:13 AM »
Alyx looks back and sighs as she gets the boy back on safe position on the dog and looks at the other two

"look... im allready late, im pissed that i had to leave home after a kid knocked me out with something...  save you three from monsters...so pleasse...follow me and dont make my head hurt more... im realy without patience..."

she sighs as she looks back at the way and starts walking

"and dont make me repeat myself or im leaving you two behind"
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 07:46:47 PM by shin21 »