* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 235179 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Rain
« Reply #960 on: June 03, 2012, 06:57:12 AM »
@aqua

The medics were able to stop the bleeding, and are now allowing Axyl to rest.

I'm so ashamed this happened.

Don't worry, she'll be fine. She just needs some rest for now.

She is placed in her private quarters to rest.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #961 on: June 03, 2012, 09:45:30 PM »
Later that day, Axyl starts to wake up slowly and looks at the celling, a familiar feeling, with a home feeling, she turns her head slowly to look arround and sees her room

"Im alive?... how is this possible... i thought i was goona die..."

she starts to sit up slowly still a bit dizzy and gets her hand on her stomach, looking down to see the stiches from her being operated and her stomach the normal color again

"I guess they saved me... i have to thank them later...but now...to report to Wrench..."

she turns her feet to out of the bed and places them on the floor, then starts to get up slowly, holding on as she standed up, then opens the door, going out into the hallway as she starts to walk slowly, holding on to the wall  as she walked to Wrench's office
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 10:01:21 PM by Aquashin »
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #962 on: June 03, 2012, 09:58:05 PM »
Shock groaned, and rubbed his neck. They had already set off (sorry, Ayara. you're being way to slow with posting here), and he was already VERY uncomfortable. In the supplies closet, he had managed to find a simple t-shirt and pants, which he snazzled up by rolling them around in dirt, cutting them, accidentally cutting himself (Hey, that was a sharp object he was running with. What did you expect?) and fitting the broken collar around his neck. He was even tempted to go " El Commando" as he called it, but Ayara wouldn't let him, because she thought it was gross. The following scuffle after Shock's attempt ended with 5 new rips, and a bruise on his back.
" Ayara, how far is it? I'm getting tired."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 10:01:15 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: June 04, 2012, 12:10:36 AM »
We eventualy made it to the transport, which was flipped to it's side. We stopped the van, got out, and started scanning the area. there's sighns of gunfire, but overall it looked safe, but we kept our guard up, and ran to the transport. The supplies were scattered on one side, and we looked in the window. The driver was dead, but it looked like someone was alive in there.

Good, there's a survivor.

2- let's get him out, mabye he can tell us what happened.

I took out my knife and used the handle to break the glass, and I lifted the man out of there. He had a wound on his stomech, but he was alive.

Hey... hey, can you hear me?

The rebel slowly opened his eyes.

Ugh... Who... are you?

I'm a rebel medic, just hang on, and I'll fix you right up.

No... you have to... go... we were ambushed.... it's a...

Then behind us we heard guns being loaded.

3- GET DOWN!

A rebel shoved me behind the truck, and the other two ducked with us just in time, because right then bullet's were flying everywhere.

You have nowere to run, you have the right to remain silence!

One of the rebels looked where the gunfire came from, and cursed under his breathe.

1-poop, it's those damned Utopians.

Utopians?!

3-Shh, keep it down. Alright, what's the battle plan?

2-I say we shut up and shoot them.

3-What?! No, that's-

Obviously the rebel didn't listen, and got up, then started firing at the Utopians. He got two down, but then the other soldeirs put on sheilds of some kind, and started firing back, one bullet got in the rebels shoulder and he ducked, then cursed under his breathe.

2-AGH! ... God-... Dammit!

Are you injured, here, let me see if I can get the bullet out.

As I started tending to his wound, a rebel grabbed the comunicator and turned it on.

1-Wrench, we have confirmed that the utopians ambushed the truck, there were no survivors, and the Utopians have sheilds!

(I'll edit if I did something wrong)
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: June 04, 2012, 03:23:41 AM »
How can there be no survivors? The rest must be in the city. Handle that group, then get the medic to that city.

He pulled out up the firefight on one of the screens to see the technology.

The shield looks pretty basic, but there is a flaw. The area where the energy enters happens to be the weakest point. Shoot that, and it should shut them down.

A guard in the base sees Axyl, and goes to assist her.

Axyl, you shouldn't be out of bed. Come one, I'll get you back to you quarters.

(The guard is female, don't get confused about the blue)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: June 04, 2012, 03:28:49 AM »
Axyl keeps walking slowly until a guard sees her and goes to her

Axyl, you shouldn't be out of bed. Come one, I'll get you back to you quarters.

she looks at the guard with a weak serious look

"if you want to get me somewhere, you are getting me to Wrench's quarters... got it?"

she lets go the guard as she keeps walking slowly to Wrench's room.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: June 04, 2012, 03:52:11 AM »
The guard could tell that no matter what, Axyl was going to get to Wrenches room. She instead helps her speed up the process.

Here you go. I know wrench has given you and Archie special permission to enter his quarters, so i can't go much further.

She lets go of Axyl, making sure she had her balance, the returns to her rounds.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: June 04, 2012, 03:55:37 AM »
Here you go. I know wrench has given you and Archie special permission to enter his quarters, so i can't go much further.

She nods and knocks on wrench's door, and goes in, closing the  door after her as she leans to the door still not looking to the room.

"Wrench are you here? im here to give my report..."

Then she turns to look to the room

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: June 04, 2012, 03:57:31 AM »
Axyl?

He turns to face her.

What are you doing up? you should be resting, the report can wait until you healed up some more. I'll call a guard for you.

He gets ready to contact someone to retrieve Axyl.

(Gives you time to respond)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: June 04, 2012, 04:05:35 AM »
What are you doing up? you should be resting, the report can wait until you healed up some more. I'll call a guard for you.

Axyl shakes her head and looks at him

"Dont call anyone, this is too important to pass up... and when i might be recovered may be too late..."

she breaths a bit as she was a bit tired from walking at the way

"Ko is crashing down... he has memory flashes of my life, and recently he have been crashing when he has them, needing to rest... and each time it gets worse, but he was the one that helped me remember about the hover disks that allowed me to get out of there... he is close to finding out our base...if he lasts that long... but since he is a clone, im sure they are making him last until they get our location... we need to get out of here..."

she was leaned agaisn't the wall breathing hard as she says it

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: June 04, 2012, 04:11:22 AM »
I see.

Wrench mulls it over a bit, but can see no way around it. He decides it is time to let Axyl know a thing or two about the base.

Sit in my chair if you please. There is something you need to see.

He walks over to the chair, and stands next to it., He felt good about not having to rely on the cane to walk anymore.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: June 04, 2012, 04:14:21 AM »
Sit in my chair if you please. There is something you need to see.

Axyl looks at him and finds something strange but sits on the chair  sighing a bit

"Okay, what is it... and how are you walking without your cane?"

she looks at him wondering

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: June 04, 2012, 04:19:08 AM »
Wrench disregards the question, and his eyes glow, but this time, it isn't blue, it is a white beam that hits some kind of sensor. The whole platform the chair was on began to lower, hovering down into the dungeon, where a second opening came up, one that no one knew was there. The came down to the bottom level of the base, where the generator was working at peak proficiency.

Say hello to Utopia's twin, the Archibald Crystal.

(Ask any questions you need to, everyone will get a kick out of this. The perfect leadway into the origins of Wrench.)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: June 04, 2012, 04:37:49 AM »
Say hello to Utopia's twin, the Archibald Crystal.

Axyl was amazed, she had seen Utopia's crystal before but she was too amazed that it was like she was seeying it for the first time, and in their base. she gathers her thoughts and looks at Wrench

"Who are you? and why did you built our base here?"

she looks at him with a serious look

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: June 04, 2012, 05:06:39 AM »
My name is Archibald Moore. I was an inventor long ago, a human inventor. During the peak of my career, I was figuring out a way to make people immortal through the use of machines. It was also the same time the virus was being developed for the same purpose. Scientists at the time were just fascinated with the idea of living forever. After my company was sold, I became outraged, and built a robot that would help me destroy the virus, as a last minute effort to revive my research.

Everything went wrong, and a massive explosion leaked out large concentrations of the virus all across the state, causing mass casualties and mutations. The worst stricken was my daughter and myself.

When I realized what I had done, I set out to cure her, and built a robot version of herself to store her memories, which evolved into designing robot parts for her body. After that operation was done, I began work on myself, but my body was too far along, that I went with the memory storing system. When the process was done, I witnessed something I thought I would never see, my own death. The old me was gone, and the new me was born.

I called myself wrench, and for the next twenty years, I helped build Utopia, using a crystal I discovered, naming it in memory of my former life, in case I forget. I only gave half to Utopia. When the project completed, i was double crossed, and they only allowed those they seemed worthy. I took the other half of the crystal to here, and installed it into the generator, beginning the rebel base. My daughter, who had been in a coma the whole time, finally awoke, and we began to optimize the place.

For years, we called the base our home, while the war was going on. When it finally died down, she left the base to go rebuild, and I stayed behind to forget my mistake. It wasn't until a few years after that when I heard of a fighter in the arena. My curiosity was sparked, and I went to go see one of his matches.

What I didn;t know was it was Archie that was the fighter, though at that time, he was called Rotface the Strong. after watching him win match after match I went to talk to him, and he wore a coat with his name. It wasn't a normal coat, but a lab coat that said, "Archi_ ____e. I knew it was my lab coat off the bat, and asked him where he had found it. He said he woken up one day, and it was on him. From there, you can pretty much fill in the blanks about my past.

Archie is my old body. The virus must have kicked in after death, reviving him, but he lost all our memories. I never had the heart to tell him, or show him this room.

Wrench directed his attention at the generator.

I have told you who I am, now to tell you about this. This is the reason we have to stay put. If they attack the base and discover this power source, they might be able to trigger a reaction that will destroy everything.

(If you read all of that, then you are awesome)