* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 235030 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Clear
« Reply #270 on: February 19, 2012, 06:16:31 PM »
Axyl keeps walking arround the base until she finds a rebel

"hey... mind telling me where i can find a free room? i need to rest..."

the guard nods and motions her to follow, after a bit, they arrive at the rooms hallway

Guard " you can use this room miss Axyl, its a single one so no one should disturb you"

"thank you... call me if anything comes up..."

she sighs and goes insisde the room, closing the door behind her as she sighs and lays on the bed

"too long for a normal day... i just need.... my rest..."

she yawns once then falls asleep on her side
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #271 on: February 19, 2012, 08:59:06 PM »
Shock raised his eyebrow at the girl. She sounded like she was pleading to leave. " Aww, really? Well, uh... Sure. Whatever you want." The boy lead her to one of the corners. He really wanted to go talk to some of the others, to see if they knew why they were really invited. But, he had forgotten: She didn't seem to like being around other people. Maybe she only was comfortable around him. And, even then, she hadn't seemed to happy to have to deal with him, hours before. " Should I go get you some food? They have this REALLY good sandwich, I think you'll like it. Doesn't taste like anything I've EVER had!"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #272 on: February 19, 2012, 09:53:19 PM »
A man walks up to us and chastises her, calling her Salerth. She looks at me and directs her head towards the table reluctantly. I jumped from where she had me standing and let out a loud hiss, then I turn my attention to the food, I was starving...

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 20, 2012, 12:40:36 AM »
I was looking around, it was such a large crowd. I started looking for someone I'm even slightly familiar with, and then I noticed someone. He was taller than most of the people here, so he stood out like a sore thumb. It was that same mysterious man who tore apart that robot with little effort. Was he invited too? It was likely, but mabye he was already a rebel. Either way I decided to approached him.

Hello, it's nice to see you again.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 20, 2012, 01:35:19 AM »
I was looking around, it was such a large crowd. I started looking for someone I'm even slightly familiar with, and then I noticed someone. He was taller than most of the people here, so he stood out like a sore thumb. It was that same mysterious man who tore apart that robot with little effort. Was he invited too? It was likely, but mabye he was already a rebel. Either way I decided to approached him.

Hello, it's nice to see you again.

Hm, oh hello again. I figured you would arrive here. Sorry about suddenly leaving back there, I was busy completing an assignment. I'm kind of busy right now, but come and find me later, and we can chat if you want. The names Archie.

Archie was getting the final preparation when towards the empty section of the room, Wrench rose form the floor in his large chair. It was time for the speech, and everything was not quite finished yet, but it didn;t matter to wrench.

May I have everyone's attention please, I won't speak until everyone has settled down.

The rebels knew what was up, and stood at the ready for their great leaders announcement, all that was left was the newcomers to settle down as well.

(Ko time)

The duo made it to the Chosen village. Ko looked at all the shabby buildings, paying attention to every detail, until a bar of some sort caught his eye.

There we go, the best place to get any information is a bar. If anyone traveled here, they would stop there first.

How are you so sure sir?

Ko gave a simple smile.

I'm a people person.

They entered the bar, and with the most extravagent movements, Ko waltzed over to the bar, simply mocking the chosen, as they started to feel the pull from his lead blade.

I know, I know, you guys can't stand being around a metal that is practically everywhere, but I will leave as soon as someone gives me the info I need.

He grabbed a stool, and took a seat.

I want to know if anyone seen a chosen that can freeze the air, and make weapons out of ice. No need to rush, I mean.. he pointed the the blade on his back.I have all the time in the world.

The bartender, who happened to be the only human in the place, walked over.

No one has come by here with that power. Now, you're scaring my customers, and I would advise you to leave.

Ko gave a cold look to the barman, and decided to humor him a little.

Fine, I'll head out, but if I hear that you were lying.

He pulled the sword off his back, and beheaded the three closest chosen to him. As the bodies fell to the ground, he kicked all three heads like soccer balls through the windows.

I want you to think clearly

Ko left the building, and the paladin traveling with him threw an explosive into the bar. With a loud bang, the whole building went up in flames.

That seemed unnecessary. Shame on you, I think I'll dock your pay for that.

My apologies sir, it just seemed the right direction to get rid of any witnesses.

And if they were to have seen Cyrus? Did that cross your feeble mind? Of course not, because you blew them to high hell without my order.

My apologies again sir, it won't happen again.

It doesn't matter, let's go, we should make camp somewhere on the outskirts of this place.

The two hopped on their disks, and sped off, while the chosen in the village rushed to extinguish the flames.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 20, 2012, 01:56:38 AM »
I nodded.

Very well, I guess I will see you later Archie.

I was about to walk away to let him tend to his buisness, when suddenly something rose from an empty section of the floor. It looked like a robot, but I've never seen anything like it before.

May I have everyone's attention please, I won't speak until everyone has settled down.

I found a chair and sat down in it, and payed close attention. Was he the leader? I decided to just listen, it looks like he'll answer most of my questions anyway.
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 20, 2012, 02:05:48 AM »
Any idea where were supposed to be going?

Did you not here the guy ?

Oh yeah.

Solomon and Leeta find there way into the feast hall and found a seat and took it.He must be the rebel leader.

He must be.

by the way, your not a part of the rebels are you? you just couldn't figure out how to join so you just acted like it didn't you?

H-how did you know?

Not being to sure on if he's the leader, not knowing where this place is, not knowing how to join, etc.

Well you got me there.

Solomon and Leeta sit there waiting for the speech.

(tell me if anything needs to be changed)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 20, 2012, 03:01:06 AM »
I breathed a sigh of relief as we got to one of the corners. This was much better, although I'd still rather not be in such a crowded place. He asked me if I wanted food. I was about to reply when movement in the center caught my attention. Out of the floor was rising a robot sitting in a large chair.
I turned towards the center. It didn't seem smart to ignore this guy-well, robot.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 20, 2012, 05:09:02 AM »
I was lost deep in thought, when a voice from the main hall caught my attention.

-May I have everyone's attention please, I won't speak until everyone has settled down.

I could only assume that was the leader, or at least a high ranking rebel. It looked like an important speech was about to be made, and I was going to miss it. I got up out of bed, painful as it was yet not nearly as painful as it was earlier, and made my way to the door, holding on to the wall for stability. One of the rebels in the ward turned their head just in time to see me walking to the door. She started walking towards me.

-Hey, you should be resting.

-I just wanna go hear the speech.

-You can hear the speech from here, just lay back down in bed.

-Nuh-uh, I wanna know who I'm reporting to.

-If you must know, his name is Grampa Wrench, and you can most likely see him later.

I stopped walking. I turned around to the woman, stopped holding on to the wall, back straight, serious faced.

-I am not about to miss this. I didn't come here to just lie in a bed. Now I'm going out there.

She looked at me, seemingly surprised by what I said. I turned around, and made my way to the door, and entered the main hall again. I looked to the center of the room to see a robotic figure sitting in a large chair. I figured that's Grampa Wrench. I leaned against the wall, waiting for the speech to begin.

(I assume this is okay, but let me know if something doesn't work for you.)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 20, 2012, 05:40:13 AM »
The room fell silent. Even the machinery seemed to obey the command of wrench, and out of the stillness, he rose from his chair, tapped his cane to the ground, and a podium rose up.

I shall start with a warm welcome to our new recruits. I congratulate you for arriving on such short notice. You all have surpassed my expectations.

Warm welcome aside, the reason I called you all here is not a simple recruitment. I summoned you in a time of need. The underlands are in danger.

Chatter filled the room, then fell silent again.

As most of you may know, I had a network of spies in Utopia. They provided me with Intel on the Paladins doings, from convoys, to invasion plans. It wasn't until today that that network had fallen, and I called those that were still alive to the base. Sadly, only one made it back. However, a final transmission form Lucia, who worked within the Paladin's headquarters caught wind of a plan, a weapon that could destroy what we are trying to protect. A weapon called Olympia.

It is still a mystery what this weapon may be, but from what I could grab, it leads to one possible area: War. I fear a war is coming to us, a war we will not win unless we unite all of the underlands. That is where you will come in. Starting tomorrow, you will receive a crash course training regiment to master your skills, and learn others as well. You will take part of missions, and help in the cause to unite a land without law. I know I am asking a lot from you, but if you join us, I promise, we will win this, and we will achieve something we could have figured out a hundred years ago. Enjoy your feast tonight, for tomorrow, you will meet your instructors, and take part in the grade challenge in the evening.Good night, and prepare mentally.

The crowd began to start talking again, but wrench tapped his cane once more, bringing another silence.

Before I forget. you all are rebels now, and information is never kept secret here. Which is why I must warn you of a new threat here as well. A village full of chosen was attacked just now. He has struck once, but his actions are ruthless.

A hologram popped up in the room, revealing Ko, smiling in a bar.

This man has killed three chosen, he does not travel alone. The face of the paladin pops up next to Ko's. I am placing them at threat level red. If you encounter them, do not engage, for it may mean you life.

The holograms loomed for a second, and the crowd did not return to the festivities.

(Ko time)

Why do I feel as though I'm being watched?

What do you mean sir? Do you think some chosen decided to follow?

No, there is no one around. besides, when they see that, they would run off.

A grenchlar's corpse lied near their camp, cut in half from were the mouth started, leaving a top and bottom portion.

I've been meaning to ask, what is that sword made of? It juts cut through him like butter.

It's not the material, it's the approach. The mouth doesn't have any armor, so when I hit him there, he basically popped open.

Ko smiled to himself at the image. He kept playing it over and over again, until he burst into a fit of laughter.

Let's get some rest, big day tomorrow, and a long trip to the next town.

I'll keep the first watch sir.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 20, 2012, 05:55:01 AM »
The man's face loomed there. He almost looked like that woman that knocked me out earlier. The facial features were so similar. I pushed the thought out of my head once I realized I needed to find that woman. I started scanning the room, looking for her, when I saw a familiar face. It was the man from the day before, who stripped the lead off of the robot for me. And near him was the monster from the same event. I made my way over to them.

-Hey there. Nice to see you again. You wouldn't happen to know where I might find a woman with silver hair and expert battle tactics, would you?

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 20, 2012, 06:15:01 AM »
I was quiet for a moment after the robot finished his speech. It was, after all, a lot to take in. I turned to Shock.
That was...a little surprising...
I shook my head to clear my thoughts.
Whatever. I guess you're right, we should get some food. Besides, I'm curious as to how it tastes. It certainly SMELLS good.
Threat level red, huh? Sounds like one helluva Paladin. But right now, to tell the truth...
I glanced across the table we were at, to where the food tables were-right in the middle of the hall surrounded by people.
I'm more nervous about having to go into that... If I let my guard down in a crowd like that...
I'm sure to start remembering things and panic...
(she murmured this, sorta "didn't mean to and doesn't realize she said it out loud" kinda situation.)
I looked over at the food tables and sighed...I'd have to stay focused...Great. I glanced at Shock.
He's lucky. He seems perfectly comfortable in a large group.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #282 on: February 20, 2012, 09:08:33 AM »
" ....."
Shock had been looking down at his feet the whole time. Human Weapon? Olympia...? The whole thought of a whole country depending on him, as well as others his age, was heavy on him. He bit his lip, suddenly not feeling so well.
" Whatever. I guess you're right, we should get some food. Besides, I'm curious as to how it tastes. It certainly SMELLS good. "
" Huh? Oh.... Sure....I'll come with you...." He said that almost unatentively, only reflecting a bit on what she had muttered. Panic? Not something he'd expect of her. She'd be fine if they were comfortable.
God. That thing sounds monstrous. Nothing like that could have a soul. And THREE chosens? God.....
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 09:13:19 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 20, 2012, 03:14:34 PM »
I stood there, shocked. Three chosens at once? Olympia? This was a bit too much to take in. What would happen if I encountered him? I would probably lose, so running at top speed would probably work. Then I was snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed the boy from before, when Archie tore apart the dead robot.

Hey there. Nice to see you again. You wouldn't happen to know where I might find a woman with silver hair and expert battle tactics, would you?

I thought for a moment. I havent seen anyone like that yet.

No, I'm afraid I havent. If she came here with you then she's probably somewhere around here.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 03:51:57 PM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 20, 2012, 03:21:44 PM »
I stood there, shocked. Three chosens at once? Olympia? This was a bit too much to take in. What would happen if I encountered him? I would probably lose, so running at top speed would probably work. Then I was snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed the boy from before, when Archie tore apart the dead robot.

Hey there. Nice to see you again. You wouldn't happen to know where I might find a woman with silver hair and expert battle tactics, would you?

I thought for a moment. I havent seen anyone like that yet.

No, I'm afraid I havent. If she came here with you then she's probably somewhere around here.

Axyl was still resting, the day had been too long for herself to handle, so her exaustion was great.

meanwhile a rebel hears the boy talking to the other about axyl he decides to share information

Rebel " if you are talking about Axyl, she asked me where were the rooms before and i took her there, if you want to find her, go down that hall then at the end turn right, you will be at the hallway of the rooms, she is on the first room to the left"

the rebel smiles and points to the hall
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^