* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 235177 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Clear
« Reply #285 on: February 20, 2012, 03:57:25 PM »
(btw guys, archie is written in orange. It's kindof hard to read in yellow)

Archie kept staring at the new foe, then realized what was going on around him.

Sorry about that, my mind is in other places. Axyl will want to know about this, so you guys go ahead, I'll catch up.

Archie went up to wrench.

You do realize who that looks like don;t you?

I know. It doesn't need to be mentioned, or it may raise some suspicion. I also know you're going to go straight to her as well.

I get the feeling you know the answer to my questions anyway...

But hearing the answers from where you intended will be better for you.

Archie was about to leave for Axyl's room, but Wrench stopped him for a second.

You may want to take this.

Archie took the holo-drive and walked off.

Before I go, I'm just going to blow off some steam. This is a lot to take in.

He went off to the training room.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 20, 2012, 04:07:13 PM »
I nod, whoever this Axyl is, it's unlikely for her to be a newbie like most of us.

Well, I'll go with you, I'm interested to see who this Axyl is.

Archie:Sorry about that, my mind is in other places. Axyl will want to know about this, so you guys go ahead, I'll catch up.

I nod and walk twards the hall the rebel pointed at, and turn to the boy and wait.
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 20, 2012, 05:55:24 PM »
Huh? Oh.... Sure....I'll come with you....
I glanced up at him. I guess he was still distracted by the news about that Paladin.
He does NOT sound like someone I would want to run into in a dark alley...
I poked him in the shoulder.
Hey. I know that guy sounds SERIOUSLY badass, but he can't be unbeatable. We're surrounded by fighters. We know how to defend ourselves. We'll survive. But for now, let's just...
I glanced over at the crowded tables and bit my lip.
Let's just go get food. Everything seems brighter when you're not starving, right?
I cannot believe I'm actually using a stupid phrase like that...

I grit my teeth and started to move over towards the tables, glancing back to check if he was following me.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 20, 2012, 06:28:29 PM »
As Wrench went through his speech for the last time, he decided to check on his new test subject.

Well, he figured out the door would unlock, and he took down the guard with quick efficiency. Wonder if he knew it was a robot? Lets see, where should I send him.

Wrench went through thousands of different scenarios, and decided to give him a reason to empty his clip. He set up some battle drones in the next room, all at level 3, to test his reflexes.

Be lucky I consider you useful, murderer, just prove your worth. Use this time to blow off some steam.

I opened the door, 9mm at the ready.  I had one clip of 15 bullets.  Upon entering I saw Three Battle Drones staring at me. 

"Wonderful." I said under my breath. 

They opened fire immediately.  I dove behind a chest high wall.  The kind you'd find in generic shooting games.  Popping up I fired two rounds into the left one's head.  It stumbled back, but ultimately kept firing.

"Dammit, I need something more powerful than this gun."  Looking around the room I noticed a weapons rack with a table in front of it.  There was a small array of close quarters weapons.

Popping up again.  I fired at the left one's head again.  Putting 5 bullets into the battle drone, it fell back and powered off.

I dove and rolled at the table.  Jumping up, I kicked over the table and took cover.  I stood up, one more time.  I jumped over the table, firing with my left hand at the drone on the right.  With my right hand I grabbed a spear.  6 of my remaining bullets connected and the drone fell over and powered off.  In the same motion as shooting and jumping.  I threw the spear, impaling the middle drone in the head.  Sparks flew as the drone collapsed and powered off.  I felt a bit tired, I had received a hit during that jump.

I shrugged off my tiredness and began searching the small weapons rack.  I grabbed a set of throwing knives (6) and a small straight sword.

Pushing through the door and into the hallway.  I began to wonder if I had been let out.

Small Straight Sword.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 20, 2012, 06:31:43 PM »
wrench was a little excited for for the prisoner, but he still needed more data. At the end of the hall, he prepared a stealth test, having six level 7 drones prepared, but will only activate if an alarm is tripped.

Let's see how he fairs in this one. I think the paladins have better training than we do.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 20, 2012, 07:01:14 PM »
wrench was a little excited for for the prisoner, but he still needed more data. At the end of the hall, he prepared a stealth test, having six level 7 drones prepared, but will only activate if an alarm is tripped.

Let's see how he fairs in this one. I think the paladins have better training than we do.

I looked down the hallway and saw 6 Drones.  They weren't shooting at me, maybe this was some sort of test.  Not wanting to take any chances I slowly moved behind a pillar.  I studied the lay out of the room and the drones placement.  There were pillars every 5 feet on both sides.  A statue in the middle of the hall and two gardens.  One in front and one in the back of the statue, about 3 feet from it.  The first two drones were two pillars down from me.  With some crafty acrobatics I could take them down without alerting the others.

Crawling on the ground, I managed to get behind the pillar right next to one of the drones.  I crouched reading my sword and a throwing knife.  I couldn't afford a miss.  I stood up and plunged the sword into the first drones head.  Spinning away I tossed the throwing knife at the second one.  The knife lodged into the second one's head.  The both slumped over and powered down.

Crouching I crept over to the second drone.  I pulled my knife out.  It's better to salvage a throwing weapon if you can.  Peering out from behind another pillar.  I spotted out he next drones.

"Hmmm...  Seems like I'll need to take out all four at once."

3 of them lined up in front of the far garden and the final one was behind it.  Creeping up to the statue I began to climb.  Once on top, I readied three throwing knives.  One in each hand and the third in my mouth.  I sighed and began my leap.

As I was jumping.  I threw the first two knives at the two on the side.  As I fell I withdrew my sword holding it in a downward manner.  The sword stabbed the middle front drone as the knives nailed the two on the side.  I hit the ground rolling.  As I popped up I grabbed the knife from my mouth and threw it at the final drone.  Before the drone could react it had a throwing knife resting in it's neck.

I gathered up my weapons and left the room.

"Dammit, my aim is a little off from taking that hit before.  Should have punctured him in the head."

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 20, 2012, 10:19:14 PM »
The monster thinks for a few moments, while Archie continues to stare at the holographic faces.

-No, I'm afraid I havent. If she came here with you then she's probably somewhere around here.

A rebel overhears our conversation, and decides to share some information.

-If you are talking about Axyl, she asked me where were the rooms before and i took her there. If you want to find her, go down that hall then at the end turn right, you will be at the hallway of the rooms, she is on the first room to the left"

The rebel points towards a corridor.

Well, I'll go with you, I'm interested to see who this Axyl is.

The monster walks towards the corridor, and turns around, waiting for me to come along.

Sorry about that, my mind is in other places. Axyl will want to know about this, so you guys go ahead, I'll catch up.

Archie walks up to Grampa Wrench.

-Okay, let's go.

I start walking slowly towards the corridor. I was still in pain, so I didn't want to make it worse by walking quickly. I quickly remember something and turn to the rebel from earlier.

-Um...If you see a monster-like 3-headed fire hound walking around inside the base, can you lead him to the infirmary?

-That's...oddly specific. But okay.

-Thanks.

I then proceeded walking down the corridor.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 11:14:31 PM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 20, 2012, 11:03:15 PM »
@Bing
wrench collects all his data, and decides to test out the chosen powers. In the next room, he set up a heating system to repel ice, and set a trigger to deactivate the collar to alow his powers. At the same time, he place 4 level 10 drones, all fit to combat freezing abilities.

Once I know the limit of his powers, I will know how to stay ahead of him.

@Darkstar, Aqua and Lugia
Archie ran past the monster and chosen to get to Axyl first. He decided that he couldn't wait to get his answers, and skipped the training hall. He knocked twice, making a loud bang.

Axyl, wake up! We need to have a serious talk right now.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 11:06:00 PM by Cortex J. »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 20, 2012, 11:21:26 PM »
The man from earlier runs past us, reaching Axyl's room before us. He knocks loudly on the door.

(I'm gonna make Archie use gold.)

-Axyl, wake up! We need to have a serious talk right now.

-He seems to be in a hurry.

I think he may have sensed the same thing I had. There was too similar of a resemblance between this Paladin and her. I can only assume he was going in there to talk to her about it. I reached the room, and decided not to knock since...the man had already done so.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 20, 2012, 11:49:26 PM »
Okay, let's go.

I waited patiently... it's not like I have anything better to do. When he's done with his buisness, he walks slowly twards me. Was he hurt? Mabye, I wont worry about it right now though. Worst case scenario I can take him to the infirmary if it gets bad. Archie rushed pass us and knocked on the door loudly.

He seems to be in a hurry.

I nodded. It must be urgent.

I followed the boy closely, waiting for this 'Axyl' to answer the door.
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 21, 2012, 12:02:03 AM »
Axyl start hearing footsteps just outside then hears two loud bangs on her door

she wakes up slowly but a bit annoyed, not that she wasnt expecting it, there could never be a quiet time when she rested, she gets up and goes to the door opening it with a mad face

"hey jackass, next time knock normaly dont bang it... oh... your the kid from before..."

she looks at the chosen kid surprised he was acting normal the noticed the other one behind him

"anyway, what do you three want?"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 21, 2012, 12:06:31 AM »
Archie pulled out the holo-drive and activated it. Ko's picture popped up. He gave her a stern look, but no one could see behind the many bandages he wore to hide his face.

Care to explain? Do you have a brother?

He was a little angry by this whole thing. He though Axyl was an only child, but if this is true, who is she?

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 21, 2012, 12:32:21 AM »
She sighs and looks at the photo starts to see pieces of her on the guy but she only shakes her head

"no, i dont have a brother and you should know that by now..."

looks at all of them

"now, anything else before i go back to rest? like explaining to me who the hell is that guy?"

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 21, 2012, 12:47:04 AM »
-Um...I just wanted my weapon back, and then I'll be out of your hair.

I glanced between Axyl and the hologram. Putting them right next to each other, it was easy to tell that they were at least related, if not siblings. Separated at birth could explain it, but it seemed too cliche, and too much of a coincidence, that they end up on opposing sides. It was still too early to say.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 21, 2012, 01:12:44 AM »
she looks at all of them waiting for an answer to her question

-Um...I just wanted my weapon back, and then I'll be out of your hair.

she sighs and goes inside to get his weapon and comes back giving it back to him

"so... can any of you explain now?..."