* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 234958 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Clear
« Reply #300 on: February 21, 2012, 01:16:42 AM »
I'm sorry. I'm just a little surprised. He looks a lot like you.

Archie almost didn't want to tell her who the guy was, but she had every right to know.

He's a monster, not like the ones we see, the old sense, evil. He killed three chosen in a village  close to Utopia. When I saw his face, I thought you were hiding something from us.

He put the disk away, then turned to leave.

He's also at threat level red. You know what that means. We may have a job to do in the future.

Archie left to help out with the clean up.

Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 21, 2012, 01:22:35 AM »
"yeah fine... give me a report about him when you know more..."

she sighs and looks at the ones still in front of her

"need anything else from me? take sure you say it now"

she leans a bit agaisnt the doorway
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 21, 2012, 01:23:53 AM »
Once Archie left, I faced Axyl again.

-I um...just wanted to say thanks for helping us when I was stung....And thanks for keeping my weapon in good condition.

I turned around, and began heading for the infirmary. I used the weapon as a cane, and was able to walk a little faster.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #303 on: February 21, 2012, 01:43:52 AM »
The boy smiled again, " Right behind you."
When she wasn't glancing over his shoulder, he grimaced at himself. It was a fake smile he had given her. Nothing at all could shake him from that horrible feeling after the speech. Maybe it would be easier to join them than to beat them.... No. What was he thinking? Like she had said, there were others, even more or less skilled than he was: All gathered to learn how to be able to take the weapon out, together. Now, he had to focus on eating, meeting the people, and resting. Nothing else. If he focused on the subject too long, his thoughts would be obvious.
" If you can handle it, which I doubt, you should try EVERYTHING. It's ALL really good!"
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 01:47:28 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 21, 2012, 02:08:28 AM »
I was just listening, I was right when I thought she was here longer than most. And now I knew why, she looked alot like the person that the leader showed us.

Need anything else? If your sure, say it now.

I um... just wanted to say thanks for helping us when I was stung... And thanks for keeping my weapon in good condition.

It was safe to say that they knew each other.

I only wanted to know what all the fuss was about. I guess I'll see you later.

I started walking away. It's been a while, but mabye I can work at the infirmary. I'll talk to someone about it tomorrow though, they'll probably talk about it tomorrow.
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 21, 2012, 02:43:31 AM »
I um... just wanted to say thanks for helping us when I was stung... And thanks for keeping my weapon in good condition.

I only wanted to know what all the fuss was about. I guess I'll see you later.

she sighs and looks at the going away for a bit then enters the room and closes the door

"sigh... there is just no rest in this place... i have to ask wrench about that guy after i rest a while more..."

she gets on the bed and closes her eyes, falling asleep
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 21, 2012, 03:19:10 AM »
Solomon and Leeta just sit there after the robot's speech.Did he look like..?

yes.

Solomon and Leeta start exploring.Think we'll get in trouble?

Solomon stops for a secondI'm sure we wont, I mean seriously, They would have said something like that if we would, right?

No?

Well surely anyone the rebels would want would wanna explore, so we wont get in trouble. I hope.

Solomon and Leeta continue exploring until they find the training room.Ooh, i think this is teh training room..

Think We'll get in trouble if we were to train against each other?

No.. wh-

Solomon is interrupted as a wooden sword gets swung hard into his chest.OW! what the hell was that for?!

Leeta swings again.We're training!

Solomon ducks just as it goes over his head.Well then give me a weapon!

Solomon runs over to a wooden sword and grabs it, he starts sparring with Leeta.Losing.

Damn! this isn't even fair!

So?

Leeta hits Solomon in the chest again with the sword.*sigh* I can't win can I?

Solomon swings for Leeta and she almost doesn't guard it in time.Leeta then swings for Solomon and he dodges it and swings for her chest and hits.Finally!

Leeta gets up.I would joke about how I hit you more but I really wanna keep beating you up.

Solomon and Leeta continue sparring.
(Say if I need to change anything.)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 03:32:24 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 21, 2012, 04:49:04 AM »
If you can handle it, which I doubt, you should try EVERYTHING. It's ALL really good!
I glanced back at him, an amused smile on my face.
Are you implying that I cannot hold a large amount of food?
I raised an eyebrow at him, still smiling.
Would you like to bet on that?
(Yay, Shock distracted her from the crowd! :D)
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #308 on: February 21, 2012, 06:27:10 AM »
After I found a plate and piled it to the point it wouldn't fit any more food I found a nice quite corner and set my plate down, I was about to dig in when I remembered that I needed silverware. I got up and started running towards the table, barley dodging a foot that almost came down on my back. I hisses at the foot and went on my way back to the tables, I found what I was looking for then returned to my food. I sat down and began trying to figure out how to use each piece of the three piece set I was holding. I knew the use of the "fork" and the "knife", but couldn't tell what the use of the one with no holes was...

"That is for eating liquid foods, like soup."
I looked up to see the female imp called Salreth standing over me. I hissed at her letting her know my discomfort of her being close to me. She started talking in imp to help calm me down. (I am not going to make up a fake language for this RP, but only Imps know imp speech, no understanding it unless you are like Wren...)
"My name is Salreth, I am the oldest Imp in the rebellion. I am sorry for treating you like my underling before, I can be a bit...overbearing at times. I can now see that you are a street Imp and have never tasted civilized life before, but by the way you hunted down that silverware you quite like the taste. What I want to ask you is this: Would you be willing to train under me to become a better soldier?"
I looked at her and back at my food...
"Uallgarg eat, then answer."

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 21, 2012, 09:08:55 AM »
@Bing
Wrench collects all his data, and decides to test out the chosen powers. In the next room, he set up a heating system to repel ice, and set a trigger to deactivate the collar to alow his powers. At the same time, he placed 4 level 10 drones, all fit to combat freezing abilities.

Once I know the limit of his powers, I will know how to stay ahead of him.

Walking into the next room.  I saw 4 drones staring at me.  Something seemed different about them, I could tell from the way they moved.  But the two in the back seemed the most off.  One was slouched forward, holding a Katana so the blade ran along it's arm.  The other seemed to be unarmed.  I was swaying rapidly back an forth.  As if it's balance unit was removed.

I felt something hiss around my neck.  It seemed the collar had turned off.

"Now, I know that old bot is testing me.  Or the paladins have hunted me down and are attacking.  Hehehe."

As I stopped laughing, I felt the room heating up.

"Smart bastard..."

As the words left my mouth the first two drones opened fire.  I put my hands on the ground and made a wall of ice.  I had to concentrate to keep it up with the heat.  I needed to get in close.  A ranged fight would be no good.  Not with the heat.  My projectiles would lose their hardness in the air.

I pushed the wall forward.  Looking for a time to strike.  I noticed that the two strange bots in the back seemed to do nothing.  As if watching, waiting to see how I fared.

The two drones split up and began circling me.  I saw my chance.  Got into a low sprint and made a sheet of ice in front of me.  Sliding I got under the drone.  I shot an Ice spike up through it and the drone slumped over.  The other bot fired before I had a chance to stand.  I took two hits to the back before finally diving behind cover.

The unarmed, swaying drone started moving.  It approached me staggering and stumbling.  The shots from the distant drone seemed to dance around him, always missing, aimed right for me.  I needed to do something about the shooting drone fast.  Before I even had time to blink, the staggering drone closed the distance.  It's fist smashed into the wall in front of me destroying it.  I started running around the room, the shots were barley missing me.

I threw one of my knives at the remaining shooting drone.  I need something to distract it.  It worked, the drone ducked.  Giving me time to close the gap.  Before it started firing again.  I jabbed an ice spike through it's head.  Turning around It seemed that the staggering drone had lost interest in me.  I took this time to inhale deeply.  Those fatigue shots began sinking in.

I gathered myself in time to see the staggering drone close the gap.  In a flash it's fist was in my face.  I ducked and jabbed upwards with an ice spike.  The spike jabbed in it's mid section.  The drone seemed to ignore the spike and slammed it's other fist into my side.  I slammed into the ground and bounced.  Ignoring the pain I rolled away.  I popped up and formed an ice ball around my left fist.  I saw the drone start his swing and countered with my own.  The ice shattered and my fist screamed in pain.  But, it was the distraction I needed.  With my right hand I drove and ice spike into the drone's head.  It collapsed and I was left facing the slouched drone.

We stared at each other for a while.  I wondered if it had thoughts.  I wondered if it felt pain.  I couldn't speak for robots but, my side and fist killed.  It lowered it's blade.  When it hit the ground the drone disappeared.  It appeared behind me.  I managed to turn and form a small ice block.  Enough to block the blade strike.  The drone backed off.  I drew my sword and tried to focus in on it's movements.  The fatigue shots really kicked in now.  My vision was getting blurry and I couldn't keep any Ice formed thanks to the heat.  It was a disoriented me and my sword vs this drone.

The drone moved with precision and speed.  Each time I was barley able to deflect it's blows.

"Dam... If I was at 100%, I could take him.  But, my body is lagging a bit and my eyes aren't picking him up fast enough.  Dam fatigue shots..."

After a while of parrying sword attacks, I ended up on my knees looking up at the drone.  I could hardly see.  I was fighting back the urge to pass out and topple over.  The drone swung it's sword.  Only stopping a few millimeters from my neck.  The drone powered down.  I feel over backwards, my sword slumped from my hand.  I blacked out.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #310 on: February 22, 2012, 01:08:50 AM »
Shock gave her a mischevious grin. " Yeah! A bet. Looser submits to the punishment game, of course!"
He chuckled. Why was she even going to try? Well, this certainly helped to take her mind off the whole crowd dealio. She's actually smiling. Or amused. or whatever I can call that look on her face.
" Allright, so, what will the penalties be? Ones utterly embarassing!" Since, we can't bet money, or coins. That would be stupid. We didn't have any of that. Best not to attract too much a crowd either...
For the sake of Ayara, he'd let his ego slide.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 01:10:25 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 22, 2012, 01:41:13 AM »
(punishment game...Is this a reference to Higurashi: When They Cry?)
Yeah! A bet. Looser submits to the punishment game, of course! Allright, so what will the penalties be? Ones utterly embarrassing!
I raised an eyebrow.
One should never underestimate one's opponent, no matter what the challenge.
-Two girls, one younger, one older, having a meal of stale bread and monster meat.
Sister, I'm full... I don't wanna eat any more!
I know Ayara, but we can't carry all this. We need to eat as much as possible so that we can last longer on what we bring with us.
But I don't wanna...
Tell ya what. We'll make it a game. Whoever eats the most gets the lighter bag. Deal?
The younger girl perked up, and smiled at the older.
Okay! I'm gonna beat you!-

I smirked at the boy.
Alright then, a suitable punishment...Ah. The loser has to serve the winner tomorrow morning, and has to wait until they're finished to eat.
This could be quite enjoyable...
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 22, 2012, 03:06:02 AM »
I finally reached the infirmary again, and the same nurse rebel was there. She looked over to me and smiled. She walked over to me.

-It's good to see rebels that aren't just here for the food and shelter. Trust me, we've had our fair share of those.

-In a world like this, I can't imagine otherwise.

I began to slouch more, as my pain started to get worse. The nurse came up to me to help me into bed. I brushed her off, and got in myself.

-So do you think I'll be fine by tomorrow?

-Hopefully. I can't say for sure whether or not the pain will be completely gone, but you'll be on your feet again at least.

-That's good...

It was times like this that I let my mind wander. It wandered to the things I missed from Utopia, one of the biggest things being music. I began replaying my favorite song im my head over and over again until I got it perfectly. If only I had a sound unit...

On the outside, I simply seemed to stare blankly at the wall in front of me.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 04:21:02 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 22, 2012, 04:35:25 AM »
@Bing
So he has finally succumbed. He fared better than I expected. Well, no need to keep him lying there

WRench transported the prisoner to a secure room again, and re-activated his collar. HE then called one of his rebels over.

Collect the prisoner, and take him to the infirmary. And make sure he is restrained when he gets there.

The rebel went to the prisoners room with a stretcher, and noticed what happened. He figured it was just the dungeon test. HE collected the prisoner, and strapped him down, the rushed him to in infirmary. The nurse found a spot for him, and promptly closed a curtain, while tending to the prisoners injuries.

Wrench left the feast ha;; through the floor, and decided to monitor the silver haired threat.

@Darkstar
A second rebel walked into the room, with the three headed dog in tow. The dog noticed the boy in bed, and seen that he had his weapon, and lied down on the floor beside his bed.

I found him sniffing outside Axyl's door. I remembered you ask me to keep an eye out for him, so he followed me around this whole time. Smart dog. Does he have a name?

(I did this so you didn't forget about the dog, and so you can give him an official name.)

@Meowth
Archie walks into the training room, and notices the new recruits. He head the the other side, by a battle drone.

Battle Drone activate. Protocol Archie.

Hand to hand protocol activated. Starting level 6, target level 10.

Archie starts to spar with the machine, each throwing punches at decisive points. He wanted to get his mind off of things for tonight.

(Up to you if you want to talk to him)

Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 22, 2012, 04:51:26 AM »
Solomon and Leeta stop sparring to watch the huge man fight the drone robot thing.Coool..

Awesome..

I would go talk to him but I have a feeling it would mess him up..Or somehting bad would happen.

Lets just watch.

Or we could train.

Your about to hit me with your training sword aren't you?

Leeta raises her sword just in time for it to block a hit from Solomon.DANG IT!

I'm gonna kill you now.

Leeta starts attacking Solomon rapidly, solomon then hits her sword and then  goes for a stab, she dodges and hits him in teh back.AGH! OKAY OKAY! can we stop now?

Fine.

Solomon and Leeta stop sparring and just watch the huge monster guy spar against the robot.
TRANSMISSION_END