* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 239613 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #600 on: March 10, 2012, 01:48:04 AM »
The medic person put me down on a table, turned for a second, then dropped a few drops of clear liquid on both of my hands.

"Alright, this will burn for a few seconds, but then it will start feeling alot better."

As soon as he said it my hands felt like they were on fire again. I let out a loud hiss, the quickly vanished. As quickly as the pain set in, it was gone. Reappearing an the table I looked at my hands, they already looked better.

"Ualgarg no like medicine, but likes results!"

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: March 10, 2012, 01:57:53 AM »
He hissed a little in pain, but then he stopped, appeared on the table, and looked at his hands.

Ualgarg no like medicine, but likes results!

Well this medicine is a bit powerful, but your burns looked bad. Oh, I almost forgot.

I use a little more of the medicine on his nose. Then I bandage his hands.

If the wounds are not completly healed within an hour, we need to renew the medicine and bandages, but I suggest you keep them on, otherwise it will sting for everything you touch. Your nose dosent need any though, it should be healed within a few minutes.

I cork the bottle and put it, and the bandages back in the medicine cabnet.

So, do you want to go back?
. . .

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: March 10, 2012, 01:59:05 AM »
I watched as Urusu, treated Ualgarg's burns.

To tell you the truth, I had one.  But, she died helping me escape.  I guess it's pretty safe to say I'm alone with my ideals, for now at least.

Ualgarg seemed impressed with the medicine.  I looked at both of them and spoke.

"Well, I'll take my leave for now.  I need to find Wrench and get this collar either removed or turned off, I'd like to do some training."

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: March 10, 2012, 02:37:30 AM »
After a while, I stopped playing and my blue glow subsided. I had my eyes closed pretty much the entire time, so I didn't know what was going on around me. When I finally did, I noticed all the rebels in the room looking at me. I jumped in nervousness, as I didn't notice I was playing that loudly. I stood awkwardly for a few seconds, then quickly returned to my table, hunched over. After a while, I heard a little clapping, then a lot of it. Then before I knew it, the room was full of cheers and whistling.

-Uhhh...Thanks?

After a while, the cheering and clapping and whistling died down, and the room returned to it's original murmur of collected voices. I looked around and noticed Solomon, Leeta, and the monster who's name I didn't know had all disappeared.

-I know my musical abilities are limited by a lack of instruments, but did they hate it that much?

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: March 10, 2012, 02:44:11 AM »
Solomon Starts to Follow them, but suddenly Leeta drags him back.You're No good at stealth, so I'll go.

What?! noooo...

Leeta ties Solomon to a Poll With a rope he's not sure where came from.Noooo...

Leeta starts following the Imp/Monster/paladin.Ok...How to go at this?

Leeta Follows them to the Infirmary and Walks in and Hides behind a wall listening to there conversation.Okay, All is going well, what the hell is going to go wrong..

Leeta sits there when she sneezes.Uh-oh..I'm screwed..

Leeta starts walking towards the exit when she Is blocked by a nurse who pushes a cart in front of it with some stuff for Other patients.Well crap..

Back in the training room Solomon Is sitting there tied to a poll.Hey uh, Can someone help me here?

(say if anything needs to be changed.)

TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: March 10, 2012, 03:16:00 AM »
As I was leaving the Infirmary.  I almost ran into a frightened Catgirl.  I noticed she was without the metal brat, which I thought was odd.

"Hey, you're that catgirl right?  Aren't you always with that metalboy?  Where is he?"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #606 on: March 10, 2012, 03:33:28 AM »
"No, Ualgarg go with Cyrus... Who not here."
I jumped from the table to the floor and began sniffing around. He was right outside the infirmary talking to a girl with large ears. I jump from the floor to his shoulder.

"Ualgarg wish to talk more, Cyrus seem very lonely..."

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: March 10, 2012, 03:47:24 AM »
Leeta starts looking around frantically.Uuh....No, you must be talking about the Other cat girl...yeah...

Leeta see's the Nurse move the cart away.She dashes through into teh training area and unties the rope.ABORT ABORT! they found me out! RUN!

AGH!

Leeta Drags Solomon as they start trying to find a good place to hide from the paladin.

(say If I need to change anything)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: March 10, 2012, 03:49:51 AM »
I looked at Ualgarg, who was on my shoulder.

"The hell was that about?  Well, anyway, since you followed me out here.  What's on your mind?"

It seems I may have made a friend.  Which was perfect for earning trust and getting this blasted collar removed.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #609 on: March 10, 2012, 05:23:29 AM »
The strange girl starts stammering then runs away quickly.
"The hell was that about?  Well, anyway, since you followed me out here.  What's on your mind?"

"Ualgarg just think Cyrus look lonely and need friend. Ualgarg try break old habits here, Ualgarg make friends here. Ualgarg like Cyrus"

I had suddenly run out of things to say, in a last ditch attempt to remain talking to this Cyrus I asked the most asked question I had heard since ariving.
"What's Cyrus' Ability?"

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: March 10, 2012, 05:33:58 AM »
"What's Cyrus' ability?"

"Well, my ability is a sort of Ice bending.  I can create ice out of moisture in the air, or water.  Mostly I use it combined with my training to form spikes, swords and other assortment of weapons.  But, I can use it for other things.  I can drop temperatures in rooms by sucking out the heat, using ice to do so.  So what's your ability?  I'll bet it has something to do with fire, hence your burns."

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: March 10, 2012, 05:46:23 AM »
Solomon Breaks away from Leeta.Hey, why Do we have to secretive about it? why Don't we just go say Frickin Hi?!

...what?

And by Hi I mean I am going to go find out why he even worked for the paladins.

HE'LL KILL US!

Nope, apparently he has a collar that makes it so he can't use his powers, and I'll be "nice" so in case he has made some friends somehow and or gotten rid of the collar We live.

Nooo...

Where was he?

*sigh* In the infirmary...

Solomon Runs as fast as he can towards the infirmary.I'm gonna figure it all out.

Solomon Runs in the infirmary tripping on something.Agh!

Leeta facepalms in the distance watching.He is so dead...

Ok, maybe I wont be so nice..

Solomon gets back up and Looks at the paladin, not noticing the imp.Hey, I have a few questions, Paladin..

(say if I need to change anything)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: March 10, 2012, 05:53:30 AM »
I turned to look as the mteal brat tripped and fell down.  He then got up and spoke.

"Hey, I have a few questions, Paladin."

I looked at him and said the only thought that came into my head.

"Can you please tell me, what the hell are you doing?"

I thought to myself.  Hey, if I can make a friend out of someone I tried to kill, then Wrench will have to get this stupid thing off of me.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: March 10, 2012, 05:55:56 AM »
(Sorry for the late post)

Hold on tight.

With another pop, they were both back at the entrance of the rebel base. Archie turned off the machine and got off.

Axyl, I know what you're thinking, but please do not go fight Ko tomorrow. The man may have seemed easy to take on today, but he was obviously holding back, a lot. I fought a lot of people like him, if that was their full strength, you would have killed them already, but he got out of it. I don't want to see you get hurt, or worse. You should go report to wrench, I'll be in the infirmary to get patched up.

Archie went into the base.

(Utopia post after a long while)

He did what?!

He ordered me back to here, and said never to return. Said he was going to fight this woman he faced today tomorrow afternoon.

Tiberius was slightly angered at his insubordinate weapon. How was he supposed to pretend that this thing is his son.

Dr. Weil!

A screen popped up, and Weil was on it, looking intently at some life readings on a monitor.

You seem to have caught me at a bad time, Mr. President. It seems Olympia is having trouble with the bleeder training.

My "son" isn't following orders. Now tell me, why is this happening, if he has false memories, he should be able to follow simple orders without question.. question... question.

Weil was still looking at the monitors.

You need to calm down sir. Getting irritable is not the solution here. It's quite simple really. He inhereted traits of the woman we extracted the DNA from. Whatever her personality is, he will eventually revert to that kind. You see, I had a hunch about the woman, as I have told you, as she has infiltrated the palace on multiple occasions. She is obviously working with the rebels. Ko is losing his false memories, and will undergo a change that will allow us to find the rebel base. There is a tracking device within his body, dead or alive, we can find his location. This is how we will test Olympia.

How long until this happens?

With the way I designed him, in three days.

The president, with a new sense of accomplishment, began to smile, the laugh. Weil laughed as well, until both were in a maniacal unison.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: March 10, 2012, 06:18:08 AM »
Hold on tight.

With another pop, they were both back at the entrance of the rebel base. Archie turned off the machine and got off.

Axyl, I know what you're thinking, but please do not go fight Ko tomorrow. The man may have seemed easy to take on today, but he was obviously holding back, a lot. I fought a lot of people like him, if that was their full strength, you would have killed them already, but he got out of it. I don't want to see you get hurt, or worse. You should go report to wrench, I'll be in the infirmary to get patched up.

Archie went into the base as she sighed and looked at him

"You know that won't happen... i can't stay still while a copy of me goes arround spreading terror in our lands... and if you noticed he was only able to deslocate my wrist only with his minion's help, i will get it fixed and get practicing for tomorow, and tomorow im going alone..."

she looks at him then when he stops she jumps off the hover vehicle

"Go get yourself well... and rest well...i will go to Wrench"

she gets hold of her deslocated wrist and with the other hand she makes a quick moviment that puts it back in place after a loud click sound, as she shivers and grinds her teeth for a bit

"dammit... when it was my arm it wasn't this painfull..."

she starts walking slowly inside
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^