* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 235048 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #615 on: March 10, 2012, 06:33:22 AM »
Solomon Looks back at the paladin.I'm trying to find out hat the hell your doing here, why you worked for the paladins, and why you tried to kill me in the hospital.

Solomon then thinks for a bit.I also have another bone to pick with you for breaking my leg.

Leeta facepalms once again.he's a idiot..

(again, say if anything shall need to be changed.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #616 on: March 10, 2012, 06:50:10 AM »
"Ualgarg can vanish quite easily, and Ualgarg can manipulate his Napalm reserves." Looking at my hands I smiled sheepishly. "This happened because Ualgarg tried to hold Napalm, not smart for Ualgarg to do..."

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: March 10, 2012, 06:57:24 AM »
"Oh is that all.  Well you see it's simple.  I was just following orders back then.  I'm sorry about your leg, but, you see... It was unavoidable.  As to why I'm here it's simple as well.  I'm no longer a paladin.  As I said before, not killing you meant I failed my mission.  The Higher-ups decided I wasn't an asset anymore.  I was attacked by the people I had grown up with.  My mother was killed in the escape, and now I"m here, thanks to a dumb would be rebel -Whose letter I stole...  Also for your reassurance, I no longer follow orders from anyone.  Except myself."

I thought that explanation might finally seep into his thick metal head.

Turning to Ualgarg

"Sounds pretty awesome, I think I'll try to keep you on my side.  Fire doesn't mix to well with my power."

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #618 on: March 10, 2012, 07:03:31 AM »
(WOAH, I'm late TT_TT)
Shock smiled softly, as the chosen boy began to play music. It was an interesting tune. It was a cheery tune, that made Shock just bob his head quietly to the music. He hadn't ever heard it before. And apparently, neither had most of the rebels in the area. They were all crowding around the table
-Uhhh...Thanks?
Nemo looked around, a bit upset. It seemed that he had noticed that the monster, Leeta, and Solomon had all left.
-I know my musical abilities are limited by a lack of instruments, but did they hate it that much?
" No way! That was cool! There's NO way they could of have hated it!" Shock patted the chosen reassuringly. " I bet they just had to do something. In fact, I think Solomon went to go do something probably very stupid with that other recruit with the collar that had walked by. And the monster went to go help out Ualgarg, the imp."
He didn't dare touch the intruiging weapon. He had seen what had happened to the imp. And, he wasn't stupid enough to repeat what Ualgarg had done.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:09:07 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: March 10, 2012, 07:18:10 AM »
-Okay, at least they aren't ignoring me like everyone else.

I folded my arms on the table and rested my head on them (Like when you bury your face in your arms, but he had his chin resting on his arms.).

-That song I just played? I made it a long time ago.

(Even though the original song is made by Nintendo and the remix is made by Ephixa, just go with it.)

-It contains all my anger, all my rage, all my sadness, all my fear...

I sat up straight again.

-...but also all my hope for a better tomorrow. I haven't played it in a long time though...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:20:58 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: March 10, 2012, 08:15:18 PM »
Axyl keeps walking into the Rebels quarters and looks arround, mostly ignoring the surroundings as she makes her way to Wrench's quarters

"he is going to say the same as Archie... im sure of it..."

She sighs as she gets to the door and opens, getting in and leaning her back to the door

"Im back...but you allready knew that..."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: March 10, 2012, 08:53:51 PM »
You were successful in thwarting him. I congratulate you on a mission complete. However, I have no say in what you decide.

Wrench swivels around, looking straight at Axyl.

Axyl, you know exactly what I want to say, but even a robot's judgment can be wrong. As much as I would like you to stay away from Ko, I know you will go anyway. For this reason, I have decided to promote you to senior commander. If you manage to defeat him tomorrow, I want you to head to the northern outpost, and start a base there. We need to have as much coverage as possible in the underlands, but this threat must must be dealt with first.

Axyl, you have trained under us for a long time, and you have gotten into situations where the odds were stacked against you, yet you came out successful. Good luck. You are dismissed.

Wrench turns in his chair again, watching the monitors.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 08:56:52 PM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: March 10, 2012, 09:07:14 PM »
Axyl hears all Wrench as to say and stands up straight saluting

"Yes sir, Thank you sir"

she turns arround to open the door and stops looking back

"Archie needs medical care right now...and i will spend my time until sleep in the training room... please don't send anyone inside, it might be too dangerous for others...and... if i fail... leave this base... i think my memories were also copyed to him..."

she with that leaves the room and heads to the rooms slowly,
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 09:08:51 PM by shin21 »
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: March 10, 2012, 09:42:16 PM »
Solomon Looks at the imp he hadn't noticed before.Napalm Huh? I better Keep that away from my metal..

Solomon Then looks back at The paladin.Its not you taking orders I'm worried about, I'm more worried about what you have on you're agenda..

Leeta gets bored watching the questioning and goes back to the food area and walks back to there table and looks at thy with no name.So what happened after the music stopped? anything interesting?

(say if anything needs to change)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: March 11, 2012, 02:42:19 AM »
-So what happened after the music stopped? anything interesting?

I turn to see Leeta, surprisingly without Solomon.

-No, not really.

I finally realized that in the entire conversation, I hadn't eaten any of my food.

-Oh yeah, food.

I finally turn to my plate and begin eating.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: March 11, 2012, 03:35:21 AM »
I walk past them.

Well, my work is done for now, I must meet up with uh... him, he has probably thought I deserted him by now.

I walk down the hall into the mess hall and sit back in my seat.

Sorry about that, I had to take care of a patient, the Imp from before had burns on his hands. So, how did things go?
. . .

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #626 on: March 11, 2012, 04:46:04 AM »
Shock grinned, as Nemo explained his song. He could convey all that, in just an instrument? Well, maybe that's what music is for. Maybe Nemo could teach Ayara to play music. Then, she wouldn't be so frustrated at him. Or, at least she'd have a new projectile to launch at him. He was wondering if she was still pissed off...
"So what happened after the music stopped? anything interesting?"
Oh, look... Leeta. Where's Solomon? Probably off doing something that's probably funny...
Leeta came back, to sit down, and so did the monster. So, they HAD left, but hadn't gone TOO far, from the looks of it.
" Sorry about that, I had to take care of a patient, the Imp from before had burns on his hands. So, how did things go?"
Shock leaned back on his chair, and ate a pretty large portion of the food on his plate. " Hah! I was right! Well, halfway right, anyway...." Then, he added, "They went pretty well," He said, nodding over towards Nemo.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 04:47:41 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: March 11, 2012, 05:54:23 AM »
After Leeta sat back down again, I sat there, munching on a burger with an airhead-ed look on my face. I hadn't eaten anything since last morning since I was in the infirmary. The monster guy who's name I keep forgetting to ask seems to come from nowhere.

-Sorry about that, I had to take care of a patient, the Imp from before had burns on his hands. So, how did things go?

-Hah! I was right! Well, halfway right, anyway....They went pretty well.

He nods towards me, and I perk my head up and lose my goofy expression.

-...What?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 08:02:54 PM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: March 11, 2012, 07:02:17 AM »
Solomon Looks at the imp he hadn't noticed before.Napalm Huh? I better Keep that away from my metal..

Solomon Then looks back at The paladin.Its not you taking orders I'm worried about, I'm more worried about what you have on you're agenda..

"Well I do have an agenda.  It doesn't involve killing you, if that's what you're worried about.  My agenda involves Utopia and it's ignorant residents and corrupt leaders.  They must pay for their crimes against me...  With blood.  So unless you get in my way, you have nothing to fear.  Oh and if you'd like, you can always help me destroy the people who took my life away.

I turned back to the imp on my shoulder.

"So Ualgarg, how about we get his collar removed or turned off for some training?  Once you've healed up of course.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #629 on: March 11, 2012, 07:10:46 AM »
"So Ualgarg, how about we get his collar removed or turned off for some training?  Once you've healed up of course."

I looked at my hands, they were already feeling about a million times better.
"Ualgarg need more training, Salreth want results... Bleh! Females!"