* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 235271 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #705 on: March 14, 2012, 02:32:22 AM »
You're very welcome, Leeta!

He looks at me.

Oh, I don't think I'll be the one 'shorting out' at the end of this.

He made a jester like 'come at me bro'. Well, the taunting didn't work, time for plan B.

...Hmph, We will see.

I take out my knife and throw it at him, then I start zig-zagging twards him like an illusion.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: March 14, 2012, 02:57:50 AM »
X quickly noticed the dagger throw, and blocked it with one of the weapon's blades.

He moved the weapon away from his face to see Urusu dashing towards him, zigzagging to avoid my attacks most likely. X twirled the weapon above his head, grabbed it again, faced it towards Urusu and fired even more shots than before, aimed at Ususu again, but also in the path were Ayara and Shock.

-Let's see you dodge this!!

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: March 14, 2012, 03:06:04 AM »
I sparred with Shock for a few moments, sizing up his abilities. He obviously wasn't used to using this sword version of his weapon. I glanced over slightly during the commotion about the electricity. There were more on the way. We'd have to hurry if we didn't want to get fried. But there should be time for one more blow...
We'll have to be careful to avoid those stray shots...
Shock began to step backwards, inching away. I kept up with parrying and jabbing. I noticed his stance.
Fencing style...
Careful now, Cat-boy. Fencing style is for jabbing and stabbing-no good defense against-

I raised my sword with both hands for an overhead blow, careful not to leave an opening for a jab.
-a strong, sweeping blow.
Again, an evil grin as I swept my blade down. (Don't worry. If she breaks through, she's gonna use the flat of her blade.)
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: March 14, 2012, 03:20:22 AM »
He blocked my knife, and pointed his axe at me, and starts firing at me.

Let's see you dodge this!

Do not underestimate my speed, 'X'.

I dodge the lightning bullets swiftly, rolling out of the barrage, and running around him in a large circle, to see if he'd try to shoot me down.

For most of my life I have been practicing dodging bullets at almost every corner, do you honestly think I would be an 'easy target'?

((Tell me if I need to edit anything.))
. . .

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #709 on: March 14, 2012, 03:26:59 AM »

" We'll have to be careful to avoid those stray shots..."
She didn't neccissarily attack. She just chased him a bit more, thrusting and blocking.
" Careful now, Cat-boy. Fencing style is for jabbing and stabbing-no good defense against-"
She raised her sword with both hands for an overhead blow
"-a strong, sweeping blow."
 Shock glared at her, and blew his bangs out of his face with a puff of air. He had seen her coming this time, luckily, although he had been almost too late. He had quickly grabbed either end of the bars extended weapon, using the yo-yo itself as a shield. He couldn't attack: a "stalemate," if things remained the way they were. Even if he kicked, she could easily sweep him off his feet. Or worse. He'd trip himself.
He realized the stray electric blasts were headed towards them, and groaned again. His arms were wobbly again, even worse than they were earlier. He could spin the large scalpel, to that her sword would be lined up with his own weapon, to threaten stabbing her, but he wasn't THAT good, or strong. He wasn't even going to try. He scooted back a bit, positioning himself and the cutting end of his weapon perfectly to recieve a blast. He had seen what had happened with Solomon, the blasts, and his metal arm. A metal conductor. Considering that his and Ayara's weapons were metal, the same thing would happen, but not as bad.
Of course, he would suffer too, but it was worth a shot. Shock braced himself, arms getting even more tired by the second. C'mon... hurry up....Hit us already....
His legs wobbled under the strain as well. He bit his lip. Not finding anything else to say, to distract her, he said softly, " Nice scar."
(Tell me if I need to edit~)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 03:31:25 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: March 14, 2012, 04:06:57 AM »
Urusu somehow manages to dodge all of X's attacks, and was circling him again.

-Fine, be that way!

X held the weapon vertically and it both hands. He channeled some more electricity into the weapon, and after a few seconds, it released a large, electric shock wave into the air. The attack wouldn't affect us (X and Nemo) since our body was used to dealing with electric current, but the same couldn't be said for the surrounding sparring partners.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 04:16:53 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: March 14, 2012, 03:29:33 PM »
Wrench notices the shock wave, and moves out quickly (robot, not old guy). He places his cane forward and absorbs the electrical wave into his body, then releases it through his feet (grounding).

That was too close of a call, try not to kill your partner!.

He reactivates X's collar.

Now you have to rely on your fighting skill than your destructive power.

Wrench jumps back to his spot with Archie, and continues to watch the evaluation.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: March 14, 2012, 04:59:07 PM »
Wrench jumps forward and absorbs the attack.

-What?! The worst that would have done was stun him!

X groans as the collar is reactivated. He looks at the unsturdy weapon and back to Urusu.

-You know what? I don't even care anymore.

X saw a pipe in the ground next to him. He turned the weapon around, and hit it like a golf ball at where Urusu was going to be when running.

(See? X is smarter than Vegeta.)

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: March 14, 2012, 08:48:31 PM »
X unleashed a shock wave at me, and I braced for the worse, but then Wrench jumped in and used his cane looking thing to absorb and release the energy into the ground.

That was too close of a call, try not to kill your partner!

Uh, thank you.

What?! The worst that would have done was stun him!

Yeah, mabye a two ton T-rex. That would've fried me though. His collar made a beeping sound, and he looks at his weapon.

You know what? I don't even care anymore.

He uses his weapon as a baseball bat, and launches a metal bar at me. I summon my tentacles and slap it away. Then I charge at him, this time I run straight to him, knowing he cant use his powers.
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: March 14, 2012, 09:23:22 PM »
Surprisingly, he blocked instead of dodging. He was using a relatively well-suited technique, but I could see his arms shaking. He definitely wasn't used to using that form of his weapon. Even with less experience, someone with basic sword skills should be able to parry my blow without shaking, since he has a weight and height advantage. Keeping the pressure on, I stole an instant glance behind me to check the distance of the electric shocks. They were coming fast.
I need to do something to get out of the way of those...Our weapons are both metal...
I glanced back over in time to see Shock open his mouth to speak.
Nice scar.
I immediately masked my expression.
*monotone mutter* Blank out.
I could hear the sparking noise of the blasts behind me.
I kicked Shock in the back of the knee, causing it to buckle and knock his feet out from under him, then dropped to the ground myself. I heard the crackling as the electricity shot over our heads.

Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #715 on: March 14, 2012, 09:30:50 PM »
She ignored his comment, muttering " Blank out." softly.
" DAMN IT AYARA!!!!"
Shock grunted as he landed backwards. She had done what he had expected, and yet he was still surprised when she executed her move. THey both fell to the ground, as the electric blasts blew over their heads. " You've GOT TO BE FRIGGEN KIDDING ME!!!" His plan had failed. As they both lay on the floor, he decided not to let Ayara get up before him. He rolled over quickly, turning the scalpel back into the shuriken yo-yo, and making a run for it. He had to get her over to the building, fast. " C'mon X, can't you just blast some more of those over here to distract her!?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: March 14, 2012, 09:51:41 PM »
I watched as he ran. I didn't really see any need to follow him all that quickly, so I just leaned my sword on my shoulder and began walking slowly after him.
It's not smart to yell out to others for help during a fight...You give away your plan...
I kept after him, moving at a slow but steady pace. Chances are that he was trying to lure me somewhere, so there was no need to rush.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #717 on: March 14, 2012, 10:07:27 PM »
Shock flailed his arms about. He didn't reply directly, because she knew what he has doing( so obviously, there was no need to say anything, excep for a " Derp Moment," which he had already deemed inappropriate for this period in time). She was a lot better than he had assumed. Not even fighting at full power. She hadn't even brought her abilities out to play. He was basically doomed. She wasn't even following quickly. So, at least she was giving him a chance to get away.
" C'mon, How did my plan fail AGAIN!?"
Come to think of it... none of my plans work....
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: March 14, 2012, 10:12:54 PM »
Well, to start, you were shouting out clues to what you were trying to do...
I kept following after him, slowly and steadily. There was no point in chasing after him. I'll just wait and let him either flee or try again. Eventually I'm going to deal with him, but whatever....
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #719 on: March 14, 2012, 10:31:46 PM »
Shock slid quietly into the building, and collaped against the wall, breathing heavily. Now, to find a hiding spot...
He peered out of the building's opening,after catching enough of his breath to be able to move. Ayara was still steadily moving, not speeding up, not slowing down. Just sorta waiting to attack. He stuck his tounge out, and ran around a bit. Where to hide, where to hide...?
Oh! THere was a metal pillar, easy to hide behind. But, too obvious. So, he spun his yo-yo around, to latch onto a beam up above, and yanked himself up. Once up, he clinged on for dear life.
" The beam is my friend. If I let go, I'll go splat."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--