* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 235273 times)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #720 on: March 14, 2012, 10:51:29 PM »
I watched as he ran into the building.
Great, he's probably running around hiding... well, it's already ruined, so...
I paused for a moment, then jump up, flapping my now-formed wings. I flew over in a few seconds, just above the building. Through a gap in the roof, I saw a small movement.
Bingo...
I centered myself over where I could see Shock was, then slammed into the roof, stabbing downward with my sword-right next to where his head should be. This, of course, cause the surrounded roof to crack. Not really a problem, seeing as I still had my wings out.
Found you, Mr.Cat.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #721 on: March 14, 2012, 11:09:02 PM »
Shock coughed, and clung on even tighter. The air was filled with dust from the cracked seiling, and he could see Ayara flapping above him, sword pointed downward.
So she DID decide to fly after all.
He wasn't crazy enough to jump down, and he was even more freaked out by jumping up to meet her on the ceiling. So, he gripped the bar he clinged onto with one hand, and swung the yo-yo upward, to wrap aroung the hilt of her sword. " C'mon. If you had missed, I would of have been a VERY unhappy cat-boy." (insert a * derp face resembling :C* here) He tugged sharply, trying to drag her down. (and hopefully, cutting her fingers a bit with the shuriken yo-yo.)
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: March 14, 2012, 11:15:52 PM »
Oh, suck it up. I don't miss. I could see where you were.
I could feel his yoyo and string wrap around my hand on the hilt of the sword. He was putting weight on it, trying to pull me down.
Not gonna happen. I have the better position here.
I flapped once, twice, strongly-rising higher. He'd either have to let go or be pulled through the ceiling and into the air with me.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #723 on: March 14, 2012, 11:25:44 PM »
" Can't you let me win once?"
He felt like he was gonna get ripped in half. He growled at her. He wasn't gonna let go. No way, no how. Kinda like how he didn't wan to get out of bed earlier. But, once again, Fate was being a cruel mistress. His fingers and legs slipped, and slighshot him into the air. He shreiked. " NONJONO!!!! PUT ME DOWN!! DON'T FLY ANY FURTHER!!!"
He kicked, and squirmed. He was pretty high off the groun, and the ceiling didn't look too trustworthy. He held onto his yo-yo string, and dropped below Ayara. " PUT MEH DOWN!!!!"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: March 14, 2012, 11:43:36 PM »
I watched as he was thrown high into the air by the slingshot affect, and then fell and dangled below me.
PUT MEH DOWN!!!!
I looked down at the boy hanging below me.
Do you forfeit...? I'll set you down if you do.
Hello there.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: March 15, 2012, 12:00:38 AM »
X unleashed a shock wave at me, and I braced for the worse, but then Wrench jumped in and used his cane looking thing to absorb and release the energy into the ground.

That was too close of a call, try not to kill your partner!

Uh, thank you.

What?! The worst that would have done was stun him!

Yeah, mabye a two ton T-rex. That would've fried me though. His collar made a beeping sound, and he looks at his weapon.

You know what? I don't even care anymore.

He uses his weapon as a baseball bat, and launches a metal bar at me. I summon my tentacles and slap it away. Then I charge at him, this time I run straight to him, knowing he cant use his powers.

He grabbed the pipe with a tentacle, and threw it away. He then started running at us. X ran forward, and side-stepped to the left, and hit Urusu with the handle like a baseball bat.

-HOOOOOOME RUUUUUUN!!!!!

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: March 15, 2012, 12:18:52 AM »
I winced a little at the pain, but compared to other times when I got my leg cut open it was just a tap.

HOOOOOOME RUUUUUUN!!!!!

More like-

I shift  my body to in front of him in a croutching position, and then shoot up, punching him in the face with an uppercut that sends him a few inches into the air.

FOUL BALL!!!

((If I did anything wrong, I'll edit))
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: March 15, 2012, 12:25:15 AM »
X flew into the air from the hit. He landed on his back, then quickly got up.

-GETTING HIT IN THE JAW LIKE THAT REALLY HURTS, YOU KNOW!!

X ran forward, but instead of hitting Urusu with the weapon, he stabbed the spike into the ground to Urusu's right, and used his speed to hurl himself into the air, still holding onto the weapon, spinning around it and hitting Urusu in the back.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: March 15, 2012, 12:37:17 AM »
He flew a bit, and landed on his back, then quickly got back up.

GETTING HIT IN THE JAW LIKE THAT REALLY HURTS, YOU KNOW!!

He stabs his weapon into the ground, then hit's me in the back with a spin kick. It hurt a little, but It wasent bad. I've had much worse, and being a monster has it's benefits.

My apologies, I guess you cannot deal with a little pain. I will try being a little 'softer'.

I wrapped my tentacle around him, then threw him into the opposite direction, onto his but. I wanted to push him a little more to see what he can do.
. . .

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #729 on: March 15, 2012, 01:23:21 AM »
"Do you forfeit...? I'll set you down if you do. "
" Noooo..... I don't. Please, just put me downnnnn...."
He pouted, looking up. She wouldn't drop him, for what he knew. But, she wouldn't put him down gently either. He hung there, not letting go of the string, no matter how painful it was to his fingers. He thought a bit, straining his mind for some kind of tactic he could use against her. Then, he remembered something.
Right on the mark, Cat-boy. I am horrible. You should learn that now, so you don't wind up hurt later. what she said earlier... I heard it all... huh. Wonder how I didn't catch that first part. Too exited...
 " nnnn.... Hey. Ayara. What you said earlier. When I fell. Was that a pessimistic comment?" Shock almost laughed. This girl was a little to clingy to her past. Sure, she had seen some bad things, but they all had. Especially the monsters and other chosen here. And yet she was the only one who had remained unfreindly.
He smiled up at her. " How is a pessimist winning against me? I'm SHOCK! KING OF ALL OPTIMISTS!!!" He yelled as he dangled. " I WON'T LOOSE!!! OPTIMISM WILL TRIUMPH!! AHAHAHAA- Oh crap. Put me down, put me down. I think I'm gonna hurl. And then some."
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 01:29:41 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: March 15, 2012, 01:57:57 AM »
I watched as he begged me to set him down.
To drop, or not to drop...Well, I doubt I'd actually drop him...
nnnn.... Hey. Ayara. What you said earlier. When I fell. Was that a pessimistic comment?
I looked down at him. I guess he had heard me, after all.
Depends on what you consider pessimism...I just consider it a fact. That's all.
He looked up at me, smiling. Again. He's somehow is always smiling. How?
Hey...Now I have a question for you...
I paused for a moment, looking away, to the sky before me, beginning to be streaked with color.
How are you always grinning like that?
I cocked my head, still watching the sky.
We live in a place where it's more likely to have some sob story than not. So how are you always smiling like that, as though nothing could ever go wrong? Isn't it difficult...?
I looked back down at him.
How do you keep smiling...? It seems stupid. Pointless. It's not like people are gonna help you just because you smile. All it does is make you seem like an carefree idiot in a screwed up land.
Hello there.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: March 15, 2012, 02:10:42 AM »
He flew a bit, and landed on his back, then quickly got back up.

GETTING HIT IN THE JAW LIKE THAT REALLY HURTS, YOU KNOW!!

He stabs his weapon into the ground, then hit's me in the back with a spin kick. It hurt a little, but It wasent bad. I've had much worse, and being a monster has it's benefits.

My apologies, I guess you cannot deal with a little pain. I will try being a little 'softer'.

I wrapped my tentacle around him, then threw him into the opposite direction, onto his but. I wanted to push him a little more to see what he can do.

Urusu wrapped his tentacle around X and threw him. He yelled as he flew through the air.

-NOOOOT FAAAAAAAAAIR!!!

He hit the ground, and rolled a little until he hit a pipe. He stood up. He was seething, but trying to hide it.

-HAH! I've fought Zigarex tougher than you!

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: March 15, 2012, 02:20:19 AM »
He yelled as he went flying.

NOOOOT FAAAAAAAAAIR!!!

He hits the ground and rolls, then hits a pipe, Ouch! He was seething, and failed miserably in trying to hide it.

HAH! I've fought Zigarex tougher than you!

I tried not to laugh, and a snicker came loose.

Oh really? Like your one to talk.

I started charging tward him, ready to dodge anything he throws at me.
. . .

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #733 on: March 15, 2012, 02:24:45 AM »
Shock flailed his legs in frustration. " Seriously! Put me down! I'm gonna...hurl...?"
He looked up at her. " You wanna know how come I'm always smiling? Haha. Fine. I actually have a better life now than I did then. That's why. Like I said before: I had a sister too. Turns out, she wasn't immune to whatever turns us into monsters. She could of have beed a chosen. but fate hates me, and that's not what happened. Not to mention that I basically lived in the pits of hell back then. Ever live in a family full of theives and a maniac uncle who thinks that I was a fruit? Yeah. I'm much better off here," He explained quickly. then, with a quick breath, he added.
" Can you PLEASE put me down? I wasn't kidding about the hurling part. I really think I'm going to puke. And I'd rather not do that up in the air, hmm?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: March 15, 2012, 02:35:54 AM »
I looked at him while he spoke. I started to lower him down, since I figured if he puked it'd be over anyway...
I looked at him. I wasn't surprised. Like I had said, it's more likely for someone to have had a miserable life than not.
So instead, you smile...? Doesn't seem like the obvious thing to do. But whatever. If that's how you choose to deal with it, fine. I prefer not to go around smiling when people I know are dead.
We were only a few feet from the ground now, so I dropped him. (A few being 2, maybe three.)
As soon as he touched down, I dropped down myself, moving quickly to my feet and waiting for his next attack, which I, for some reason, figured wouldn't be much of a problem.
Hello there.