* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 235015 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Windy
« Reply #810 on: March 26, 2012, 09:10:26 PM »
Solomon and Leeta look around, well, Leeta looks around trying to find a light source so Solomon can see and stop tripping over things.Solomon tumble's over a humans foot and gets back up, not looking where he was going he trips on something small, Leeta looks up and see's a small imp with a glowing ball of molten stuff.Hey maybe he could help us with a light..

OW!

Solomon sits up after tripping on the imp and looks at him, through the dim light the imp's napalm ball made.I know I've seen you before....HEY! your the Imp that's friends with the paladin, right?

Would you mind helping us with a light source? he can't see with this darkness, so we can't really help look for the generator...So would you please help us?

(say if I need to change anything)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #811 on: March 26, 2012, 09:52:40 PM »
Would you mind helping us with a light source? he can't see with this darkness, so we can't really help look for the generator...So would you please help us?

I look behind me to the voices... I glare at them because they startled me.

"No, Ualgarg need Napalm find big man in charge. Ualgarg have idea to help with food."

I started running in the same direction I was going before...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: March 27, 2012, 12:29:16 AM »
Our team of four made our way down the hall, seeing that many teams had already started with opening the doors in the troops quarters. Many of the doors had been ripped open, busted down, or had large holes made in them.

Okay, let's find a door to open and start.

We walked for a few seconds before finding a closed door. I could hear banging on the door.

Sherryl, can you open this?

She nods, and the doors begin to glow, and then crush and buckle to the sides. The boy in the room smiles in relief, thanks us, then begins helping in the effort to open doors. Our group moves on to the next door. The door is quiet.

Burner-

The boy doesn't hesitate, and fires a giant wave of fire at the door, burning a large hole in it. There's a girl lying with her face in her arms on the bed. She looks up at the door as it melts down. She runs out and hugs Burner and begins to cry. We stay to calm her down for a few minutes, and then move on. We then proceed to the next room.

Okay, um...

I don't have a name, just call me Nemo. Everyone does.

She looked at me, almost apologetically.

Well...What can you do?

I walk up to the door, hold my hand in front of it, and channel electricity into my hand. I touch the door, causing the electricity to travel outwardly across the door. After a few seconds, the door opens smoothly. I look back to the three of them, all of them had dumbfounded looks, except for Burner, who at least looked impressed behind his burnt face.

...What?

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Night| Weather: Windy
« Reply #813 on: March 27, 2012, 05:52:28 AM »
Archie was rifling through the last bit of data drives, until something caught his eye on the bottom of a pile. It was a small book, with the number "7" on the front, and other illegible text. He attempted to open it, but the cover started to rip.

My hands are just too big to use this. If I go further, I may end up destroying it.

He went out to find wave, and found him glowing, some people standing around him, attempting to fix some of the broken components for the alchemizer. He went up to him and handed him the book.

Start reading. Tell me if anything in there can help us.

Wave opened the book, and began to read profusely. He got halfway in when a line in there revealed the location of the generator. He showed Archie the line.

The dungeon has a third level? Why hasn't Wrench mentioned anything, I thought he trusted me...Hmm... traps guarding the core.... a power that has one twin....Utopia? We run on the same power as Utopia?

Archie figured he would need some help getting to this place. If there is some kind of sub level to the dungeon, and it was riddled with traps, someone would need to be there to provide light.

Nemo! He can come. And if these traps are made of metal, he could fire off some electricity and ti would be drawn to them.

HE ran as fast as he could around the base, and noticed him opening up some doors with his powers. A lot more efficient and less damaging than the other methods.

Nemo, I need to speak with you a moment.

(Ko Time)

I haven't had that much fun since I met that traveling merchant. Funny guy, talked with a raspy voice, always said stranger.

Ko felt relaxed after finishing up the piano session.

I feel as though I can slay a thousand beasts. Been years since I done something like that, and I never knew I could remember. Well, I have to kill you now. It's nothing personal.

Ko pulled out his sword. The man slinked in fear when he sensed the metal, and his power was giving him bad signals.

But I thought we were friends. We were having fun. Why kill me?

It's quite simple, I'm not much of a people person, and I don't know how to deal with these situations. Or I could be a sociopath who gets off by senseless murder. Or I'm really bored now and need to be sure my blade is sharp. Whatever the case, you have to die.

Ko swings his blade, but the man blocks with a piece of metal. He struggles to keep it steady.

Aw, how cute. You're defending yourself. Maybe I will let you live after all. I see the errors of my ways.

Re- really?

Ko smiles a bit.

No.

He kicks the man, and impales him with the sword. The man squirmed a bit, then fell still, sliding off the sword onto the ground. Ko grabbed the keyboard and folded it up, placing it inside his coat.

Starting to get a bit dull. Hmm, what can I use to sharpen this baby.

He quickly finds a coarse rock and starts to sharpen his sword. All the while, he hums the song he played with his temporary friend.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: March 27, 2012, 06:25:38 AM »
With a power like that, we wouldn't need to bash in all these doors. It'd save a lot of time and energy.

So you're asking me...to open all 800 other doors?

Yeah...Why?

Nemo, I need to speak with you a moment.

Oh, thank god!

I quickly composed myself.

*Ahem* Uh, sure.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: March 27, 2012, 06:29:46 AM »
Solomon gets back up.Well that was a waste of time!

Leeta grabs Solomon and starts dragging him, looking around.*Sigh* Since we have no light I have to lead you and make sure you don't mess anything up..

Not My fault I'm not half monster!

Leeta drags Solomon and resists the urge to throw him, they go into the troop quarters.Finally, were in the troop quarters.

Wait, why aren't we looking for the generator?

Because You can't see, instead were looking for someone who can see!

Oh..

Leeta looks and see's a small light coming from one of the opened door, they, well she, looks in, and see a small human girl with a flashlight.Why are you looking in my room?

I was wondering where the light was coming from, Would You please come with us? we need a light, and you're the only person we've found with one..

Give me one good reason.

Sooner we find the generator, sooner you can get back to being mopey or whatever your doing..

Really? that's your reason?

Pleeeeeaaaaaaase?

Fine, but you owe me after this.

Fine, fine.

The humane Starts leading the way with the flashlight, as they start looking for the generator.

(say if anything shall need to be changed.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: March 27, 2012, 10:03:12 PM »
I looked at him and rolled my eyes.
What an idiot...
Whatever. Let's just get moving.

We started off down the hall, opening doors along the way. I kept hold of the lantern, obviously.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #817 on: March 27, 2012, 10:31:34 PM »
I find a large cluster of people gathered around a few light bearing chosen. I look around for the big man I saw earlier, I see him talking to another Chosen. I jump from shoulder to shoulder until I am close enough to get on his shoulder.

"Ualgarg find way he can help!"

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #818 on: March 28, 2012, 01:39:41 AM »
Shock, every time they opened a door, was tempted to go inside. But, he wasn't mean enough to go through anyone's stuff. He wouldn't want to get attacked.
As they headed by, Shock stopped immediately, and peered into the room they had just passed. THere slept Axyl, the instructor from earlier that day.
" Hey, Ayara. I think I saw something in here. I'm gonna check, m'kay? I'll catch up to you, and fill you in."
He poked his head in, and grinned, tip-toeing slowly, so that he didn't wake her up.
I'm such a peeper.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: March 28, 2012, 01:57:46 AM »
I watched as the idiot stopped and creeped into the room.
You do realize that when she wakes up, I'm not helping you, right? And she's gonna wake up. I have no doubt about that. Anyone who's lived and trained in the underlands- and ISN'T an idiot -generally learns to sleep lightly and be prepared to defend themselves at night.
I watched and waited for what I was sure would be very amusing.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #820 on: March 28, 2012, 05:08:56 AM »
"You do realize that when she wakes up, I'm not helping you, right? And she's gonna wake up. I have no doubt about that. Anyone who's lived and trained in the underlands- and ISN'T an idiot -generally learns to sleep lightly and be prepared to defend themselves at night.  "
" You, I'm ignoring. Besides, you'll get in trouble for not stopping me," Shock glared at her as he whispered his reply. She had the same look that she had worn when he decided to cook the Grechlar. Speaking of Grechlar... He started to wonder where he put the meat, or how it smelled. He frowned. Probably not good. But, if they were out of food, it would probably be a good idea so offer it.
He tip-toed a bit closer, smiling. She definetely WAS pretty. He wondered what would happen if he tried to...poke...
No. He wouldn't do it. Too much risk. However, he DID get closer, just to admire her. Not touching. That would seriously get him hurt if it woke her up.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: March 28, 2012, 05:23:38 AM »
Axyl was sleeping but she could sence her surroundings, soon as the two were near her room she allready had noticed them,  but kept quiet to let them get closer for her to teach them a lesson of not disturbing someone's sleep. Soon as she sensed the boy close enough, her leg quickly swings to lift his legs up and her arm swings to push his upper body down as she gets up and pins him down on the floor, all in less than 2 seconds, she looks at him and smiles

"Next time just knock, instead of wandering where you might not be that wellcome, specialy in a woman's room."

she smiles and stands up letting him go, extending her hand to help him up
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #822 on: March 28, 2012, 11:05:24 PM »
" AIIIEEEE!!!"
Shock shrieked for a full ten seconds, before realizing that she wasn't going to kill him. He sat up, took her hand, and dusted himself off. " I saw that coming," he lied, trying to recover. " You were just a little too fast." He laughed nervously, and nodded. " Alright, will do!" He shot a glance at Ayara, that said But not you. You don't count as a woman in my book.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: March 29, 2012, 04:19:45 AM »
I almost smiled while I watched Shock get a.)knocked on his butt and b.) scream like a little girl. I was tempted to point out that fact, but decided I wouldn't be THAT mean.
And then he started acting like he saw that coming.
He is a really terrible actor....
But not you. You don't count as a women in my book.
He's just asking to be used for target prac-
-"Get out of here, you little brats! Go back to whatever filthy hole you crawled out of!"
Two young chosen backed away from one of the few standing buildings in the underlands. It was a house, with the door open and the lady of the house screaming and throwing things at them. The women's husband walked up next to her.
"Dear, they were going through the trash...They're just children. Little girls. They won't harm us."
"Little girls?! Little girls?! They're trash! They're FREAKS! You call them little girls? They're not even human!"
"Sister, why is she saying those things...? She's mean... (switching Artemis to gold. I know she was originally green, but her color's really gold.)
"Don't worry about it, Ayara. Some people just don't like chosen. They don't like us.-

I just looked at him.
Say what you want. I'm going to keep looking.
I turned and started to walk away down the hall.
Hello there.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: March 29, 2012, 04:42:19 AM »
Axyl hears him until a certain sentence where he looks back at the girl

But not you. You don't count as a woman in my book.

she sees the girl getting a bit annoyed

Say what you want. I'm going to keep looking.

then the girl walks away, Axyl gets a mad and turns him to her and slaps him hard

"First of all, respect its earned, what you did just now was disrespect that girl, so you go apologize after im done with you. Second, being cocky its sometimes good but not in this base, here you work and train hard, your senses and reaction time are low, you need to train them in order to stay alive."

she takes a breather and looks at him

"and Third, go apologize to her now, i need to sleep..."

she sighs and sits on the bed, laying and almost instantly falling asleep
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^