* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 252141 times)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2012, 03:56:28 PM »
I watched while Warren attacked. The Hydra counterattacked with it's heads. I kept my kusarigama swinging, ready in case I needed to throw. Quinn, the other Apollo kid, even came over to help.
Now, to wait...
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2012, 04:38:04 PM »
  " We ressspect none other than the titansss. We are not going to let you essscape," Agony hissed, rearing his own head. He was pretty sure they could understand them, and even if they couldn't, he was sure his next move would get the message clear. He eared all six heads at the same time, and sent one in the direction of Ayara, tongue one again, extended like a blade, Another in the direction of Quinn, hissing. Two teal heads went after Warren. The last two heads, Agony and Hope themselves, reared up menacingly again. Their tail, whipping around, threatening to bust up the interior of the building behind them.
" I sssugessst you get bacl in yur csssellsss, to prevent further trouble," Hope said soflty.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2012, 04:45:42 PM »
I sssugessst you get bacl in yur csssellsss, to prevent further trouble

Warrren stared at her incredoulusly and then, picking up the dagger that he had thrown, he rolled to the side dodging the first head that lunged at him, he slammed his dagger all the way up to the hiltinto the right eye ofthe second that lunged at him and then shouted

Aim for the two heads that hung back they are the main heads and to destroy a hydra you must cut off its main heads. Also refrain from cutoff any of there heads they will grow back double.

He then ran over to Quinn and prepared to help him defend against the hydra.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2012, 04:48:09 PM »
As you stand there waiting for Warren to do... whatever it was he was planning, one of the Hydra's heads lunges at you, hissing menacingly.

Oh boy...

You hold your sword with the blade pointed upwards, and start spinning it in a windmill-like fashion. You will the blade to become engulfed in flames, because if there's one thing Hydras don't like, it's fire.

I sssugessst you get bacl in yur csssellsss, to prevent further trouble. says one of the Hydra's many heads.

Yeeeaah... no I don't think we'll be doing that.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 04:53:30 PM by dreadknight »

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2012, 05:05:42 PM »
The hydra hissed something that I could barely make out-but it was pretty clearly about to attack. One of the heads lunged forwards towards me, and I raised my arm, sending my kusarigama whistling forward, and cutting deep into what seemed like the best target-the hydra's eye. I grabbed the pole of my left-hand kusarigama, whipping it upwards and parrying away the hydras blade-like tongue.
I heard Warren shouting out some of the basic Hydra-fighting techniques.
I glanced up.
Main heads, check.
I sssugessst you get bacl in yur csssellsss, to prevent further trouble,
One of the main heads hissed at us.
Sorry, reptile, but that's not happening anytime soon.
I jerked my right arm, tearing the kusarigama out of the hydra heads eye and back to my hand. I spun with my left, the chain rattling, and sent it flying, stabbing into the other eye this time. Again, I jerked, and the kusarigama returned. The head was effectively blinded. But definitely not dead yet.
But that should buy some time...
I glanced at the main heads, high above the rest. It seemed like they each controlled some of the other heads...
Maybe, if I could confuse them, or get them within range of Quinn's sword...
Idea time. Cover me, if you can.
I flicked my wrists, sending both my kusarigamas spinning. I waited for about two full rotations, then released, each blade flying towards a main head. They flew past, and I jerked my arms in opposite directions, sending the blades-and more importantly, the chains, wrapping around the main heads' long necks. Once they were entangled, I pulled as hard as I could, yanking the heads and forcing them down towards the ground.
Two Main Hydra Heads, captured and waiting! So if someone could do something, before they pull me off my feet?
I could feel them pulling and straining against the chains. I knew that the chains wouldn't break, but I could already feel my feet sliding forward. I tried to dig in my heels.
Someone better do something, and fast...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 05:10:31 PM by Ayara012 »
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2012, 05:22:18 PM »
Warren glanced over as he heard Ayara start to fight and then she mentally told them

Idea time. Cover me, if you can

he instantly whirled  completely around afraid of what Ayara was about to do. Charging he got there just in time to slam one of the heads that lunged  at Ayara, with a kick to the jaw. Then he saw Ayara attack the two main hydra heads, but by then he was to busy fending off the heads that kept repeatedly lunging at him. Glancing over as he rolled out of the way of one of the hydra heads, he saw Ayara wrapping up the hydras heads with her Kusarigama's and then communicate

Two Main Hydra Heads, captured and waiting! So if someone could do something, before they pull me off my feet?

thinking for a split second, he then hurled both of his daggers, at the eyes of the main head with darker scales. He then channeled his abilities taking control of the daggers mid air he gave them a boost of speed and comunicated

Ayara you better hold them still
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 05:26:43 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2012, 05:27:39 PM »
I quickly cast a freeze spell on the Hydra heads, I wasn't sure if it would work but there was a chance it would hold them for at least a few minutes.
What should I do?

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2012, 05:40:13 PM »
While keeping the hydra head at bay with your sword, you hear a voice in your head.

Idea time. Cover me, if you can.

You look up and see the Apollo girl, masterfully using her Kusarigamas to grab onto the main Hydra heads.

You immediately stop spinning your blade, which causes the Hydra head you were defending against to lunge at you. You uppercut it with the hilt of your sword and jump on its head, running up its neck until you get to her.

You look to your side and see that Warren has already made it there, and is knocking away the other heads with relative ease. You decide to do the same, punching and kicking at the heads so as not to cut them.

Then, Warren does something you would of never suspected. He hurls his daggers at one of the main heads, aiming right for the eyes.

You glance over at the girl, apparently named Ayara, who seems to be having a little bit of trouble keeping the squirming heads ensnared. You leap over to the dark-colored Hydra head and hold it tight at the base of its neck, attempting to keep it still.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 05:43:25 PM by dreadknight »

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2012, 06:03:17 PM »
I grunted. I wasn't going to reply-at the moment, speaking would mean wasting precious breath. I dug in my heels, pulling back, trying to keep them from moving too much. It seemed to become a little easier, and I heard the girl, Aerwynna, asking something from behind.
Well, if you could try to keep watch for, you know, any OTHER enemies that might hear this commotion?
Quinn jumps around a bit, and then helps to hold down one of the heads. I replant my feet, a little more steadily this time, and focus on keeping the chains in place and the heads steady.
Hello there.

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2012, 06:08:47 PM »
Darn, I guess the freeze spell didn't work...
Well, if you could try to keep watch for, you know, any OTHER enemies that might hear this commotion?
Ok
I look around for any other enemies, but I don't see any.
I cast a quieting spell around everyone so that other enemies are less likely to hear, though there's still a chance that they could.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2012, 06:16:34 PM »
If gettng his eyes stabbed at wasn't already making Agony mad, then being tied up and frozen, as well as being held down,  definitely was. He roared at them, although sligtly muffled from the ice that coated his scales. He HAD managed a stupid move, all because Hope was too chickeny. " You idiottt...." He hissed to her. " We're going to have to retreat." He flicked his tounge out, threatening to cut anythng that came too close. He couldn't reach the chains well though, and only manages to leave a nick in one,as they slowly moved backwards. Many of their heads were blinded, not to mention that Agony couldn't see well either. His right eye had been stabbed, probably twice now. They were forced to the ground, but their body could move, and that's what they were taking advantage of.
" Ohh, my eyesss..." Hope muttered. Most of the hydra  heads on her side were blinded. But, she could still put them to use. They reared back again, this time, ins tead of attacking, they wrap around the base, up to the top of Ahony and Hope's necks, to form a bit of a shield. If anyone tried to cut their necks, they'd be greeted by two new heads.
Agony roared angrily agan. He had been careless, and forgotten that he was dealing with actual, ntelligent Demigods. Why else would they be in the jail? He had been blinded. But no matter, he could find someone to heal him. His problem was, that He had no intention of dying in this fight. The heads on his side sevred as a defence, although they moved around blindly and wildly. You'd have to cut them before you could get close enough to attack the main heads. Except for Ayara, and Quinn, of course, but they were trying not to get dragged off their feet.
Their tail flicked wildly, as the hydra's claws also worked to deal with the escape plan, tugging back. One head, in a blind rage, slammed right into Aerwynna and Warren, although not causing much harm.
--
Bio had passed out from air depriviation in the armory. Too much screaming and freaking out can be bad for your health, apprently.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 06:25:51 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2012, 06:30:56 PM »
CRAP!!!!!!!
The Hydra's head slammed into me and Warren. It hurt, but I didn't think I had any broken bones.
You ok? I thought at him.
I stabbed at the head with my sword, and I felt it connect and go in. Ewww! I thought as I pulled my sword out and stabbed again.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2012, 06:36:42 PM »
Efialtes was sitting in a cell, he was waiting for a guard to come, he had a plan, a guard comes up to him and looks in his cell to see Efialtes "petting" His wolf.

HEY! how did that wolf get in there!

I don't know, when I woke up he was here.

The guard opens up the cell and goes to remove the wolf, when he bent over to pick up the wolf his hands phased through the wolf.

W-wha?!

Sorry about this.

Efialtes slammed his elbow on trhe guards back and made a run for it, when the guard went where he was all he found was another guard, or more specifically Efialtes disguised as a guard with a wolf following him.

Well that was more violent than wanted, ohwell.

Efialtes looked around trying to find the armory so he could get his dagger back, when he found a guard he would just disguise himself as one of them with his powers. A little while later when he finally gets near the armory, he had used as much of his powers as he could so he was drained, he then see's a giant hydra with a few people fighting it.

Are my powers going haywire again?

((Say if I need to change anything))
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2012, 06:41:20 PM »
Warren saw his daggers dig into the eyes of one of the main heads. Opening his hands he summoned the daggers back to him, he was beginning to attack again when he saw the hydra start flailing around wildly. He barely had time to think before he felt something slam into his side and send him packing through the armory door and straight into a wall. He got up his vision blurred from the impact and saw Bio on the ground unconscious. Immediately fearing the boy had been hit by the hydra he lunged out of the room, grabbed Quinn by the shoulder and yanked him off the hydra throwing him into the armory while mentally communicating

Check the boy now!

Then taking Quinn's place holding the chains he stepped up beside Ayara and said

Your either the most brilliant person i've ever met or the stupidest lunging at a hydra likre that.

After saying that he heard Aerwynna communicate

You ok?

responding yes he saw a small looking guard with a wolf approaching them he immediately he shouted mentally

Stop or we'll destroy you
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 07:15:32 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2012, 06:47:52 PM »
Stop or we'll destroy you!

Efialtes sits there confused.What did I d- Oh eah my disguise is still on..

In a poof of smoke Efialtes is back to normal.I'M ON YOUR SIDE!

Efialtes eyes light up as he see's the armory, he dashes in and searches around for his dagger, he finally finds it and steps out.Anyway I can help? I've used my powers a little much so I can't use them.

The wolf thats always around Efialtes runs up to the hydra and starts growling.
TRANSMISSION_END