* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 251276 times)

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #240 on: April 22, 2012, 02:14:50 AM »
We should go. Bio's right-we're in danger here.

If you say so. you say with a bit of a sigh.

We should make some food. I'm pretty sure we could bait and stuff... Plus, wasn't jake saying he was hungry?

You rub your chin. Well... if you guys want, I could try cooking up some Minotaur burgers.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 22, 2012, 02:16:52 AM »
I watched as Bio stood up and walked out of the pool of blood he had been standing in.
Ooooh, yowch... that always sucks.
I looked up when Bio suggested we make food.
Seems like a good idea-
Aerwynna started doing something with some dirt.
-fast about i-oooooh, donuts! wait, they're not cream filled, are they?
I realized I had just made a total fool of myself.
I grunted and looked down.
...They look fine...
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #242 on: April 22, 2012, 02:19:32 AM »
Bio grinned. Minotaur burgers and donuts sound good!
(I love how in EVERY RP I've ever been in, I end up eating something silly!)
He wiped his hands, like any young boy, on the sides of his pants. He patted his stomach next. I'm pretty sure they're not. But Cream-filled is good!
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #243 on: April 22, 2012, 02:21:53 AM »
-fast about i-oooooh, donuts! wait, they're not cream filled, are they?
Nope, there's sugar coated, chocolate, and jelly. *giggle*
...They look fine...
Eat up everyone, so we're strong enough to go.
I picked a sugar coated one and ate it in about two seconds.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 22, 2012, 02:23:22 AM »
Warren turned and went to exit the room after sending the prophecy to the others but found there was no door, confused he turned back around to find the coffin was also gone. Thinking fast he remebered the little  boy Efialtes could create and control illusion he send a message to the group

No one come after me by themselves, a powerful illusion is controlling the area around me I think one of the titans has returned and is messing with us, if anyone has set out stop where you are,
He paused waiting for his message to sink in then continued

You should all move out as a group and, remember this illusion will pick on your worst fears, so disregard anything you see, hear, or smell.
The key to getting through this is to have Efialtes slowly cancel the illusions using his power any question you need to ask ask them fast this illusion is messing with my telepathy.

He waited for them to ask what they needed and as the illusions began to affect him he blocked his mind off from any outside influence but his friends using his abilities.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 22, 2012, 02:27:42 AM »
You quietly walk away from the group and make your way over to the remains of the Minotaur.

Alright, let's get to work...

You whip out your sword and make it catch on fire. You then start chopping up the carcass and cooking the meat. At the same time.

You work with the speed and precision of a master chef. Within minutes you've converted it all into meat patties. Where there once was a dead Minotaur there's now only bones and armor.

You make your way back to the group, with stacks of freshly cooked burgers in your hands. Who's hungry?

Suddenly, you hear Warren's voice in your mind again. After listening to what he had to say, you've kind of lost your appetite.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 02:31:58 AM by dreadknight »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #246 on: April 22, 2012, 02:30:51 AM »
Bio was about to eat a creamfilled donut, until he got the telepathic message.
Wh...What? His eyebrows furrowed with confusion, and he frowned. So, there WAS something ominous?
He shuddered a bit, and looked at Efialtes. So, there was a titan with illisons, and they had to counter it with the demigod's illusions?
Seems Legit.
He wiped his feet on the floor. All right... He shuffled. If our telepathy's gonna go out on us, I'm gonna wish ourselves good luck.. He grinned. And may the Gods and our odds, ever be in our favor.
The moment he thought that, a brick plopped down on his head.
Quinn returned with the cooked patties, and, although face down on the ground, he raised his hand.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 02:32:31 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #247 on: April 22, 2012, 02:38:29 AM »
I heard what Warren said and tried to make a list of my worst fears so I'd know what to expect...
-the mutts from the Hunger Games
-clowns
-sharks
Crap! Why did my fears have to be such scary stuff????

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 22, 2012, 02:40:49 AM »
You shift all the patties over to one hand and help Bio up. You check his head and, seeing no visible injuries, hand him a stack of patties to snack on.

So... you turn your attention back to the rest of the group. I guess saying "Let's split up gang!" isn't an option?

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 22, 2012, 02:41:45 AM »
We should make some food,I'm pretty sure we could bait and stuff... Plus, wasn't jake saying he was hungry?

Efialtes looks down by the girl with a wand, she had turned dirt into donuts, the best thing ever.Oooh...donuts!

Efialtes starts to lean over to get a donuts, but stops.

No one come after me by themselves, a powerful illusion is controlling the area around me I think one of the titans has returned and is messing with us, if anyone has set out stop where you are,You should all move out as a group and, remember this illusion will pick on your worst fears, so disregard anything you see, hear, or smell.
The key to getting through this is to have Efialtes slowly cancel the illusions using his power any question you need to ask ask them fast this illusion is messing with my telepathy.

Efialtes stands up fast.A-a illusion!? someone is casting a illusion?!

Efialtes starts trying to dispel the illusion.Grr..its going to take at least an hour..maybe two...and thats if I have the power..the titan that's doing this is going to PAY..

While Efialtes is using his powers to dispel the illusions the dark shadow around his face goes away, if you see it, you can see he's very angry at this time, understandable, since, you know, there on his turf, using it for evil and stuff.
(Say if I need to change anything.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 22, 2012, 02:47:05 AM »
Prometheus was sitting on the top of Mt.Etna, he had arrived moments before and found out the demigods were trying a prison break. He figured he would just let the monsters take care of them that is until one stumbled upon the oracle. Prometheus then decided he would take action made it wear the sons of Athena and Hades were trapped then decided he would toy with the other demigods slowly. And imagine his amusement when he found out that one of the demigods was trying to counter act his illusions. Laughing a booming laugh he overpowered the boy easily then sent the worst fears of each and every one of the demigods at them.

(You guys illusions should show up any time now.)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 02:50:44 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #251 on: April 22, 2012, 02:51:31 AM »
I turned around and everyone else had disappeared, there was a giant mutant dog behind me with red glowing eyes. I told myself i was an illusion like Warren had said, but it was so scary...
HELP MEEEE!
I screamed as it lunged towards me, but of course it just passed through me, being an illusion and all. But it looked weird, and that was enough to frighten the crap out of me, almost literally.
I pulled out my wand and tried to remember a spell to get rid of illusions, but I was so scared I couldn't remember any and I fainted.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 22, 2012, 02:53:23 AM »
Prometheus sensed one of the demigods fainting and made her body appear as if she had been killed and cut into multiple peices to scare the younger kids.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #253 on: April 22, 2012, 02:53:39 AM »
Bio laughed shakily at Quinn's comment about splitting up, but he was still very scared. But, at least Efialtes was doing something to help. He seemed very angry about it, too.
Our greatest f-fears, huh? Well, I'm pretty sure that's easy for all of us...death... He trembled a bit. I'm afraid of a lot of things... THis whole thing, for example. Greek gods and monsters....He trembled even more now. Drowning, being tied to a medical table, everything he possibly could fear and did started to flood his mind. He shook his head, to clear up the thoughts, but when the blood by his feet started to coil around his legs, and the cut up body of Aerwynna, he lost it.
He flailed his arms around violently, and tore down one hallway, headed directly to the armory.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 22, 2012, 02:58:20 AM »
Efialtes is overpowered and falls over, shaking his fist in the air.YOU WILL PAY!

Efialtes sits there trying to figure out what to do, when suddenly his worst fears start appearing before him, his powers start going haywire, monsters appear out of nowhere, scarring everyone away, Everyone. Efialte starts running after them. then stops, they all had there weapons pointed at him, he walks back and goes to a corner and just sits there..fortunately something was there, that wasn't effected b the illusions, since he himself was one. The wolf trots over to efialtes and nudges his side, with the strong illusions going on he could swear he felt the wolf, efialtes looks over to the wolf and starts petting it, he stops focusing on the illusions that were going on around him, he continues petting the wolf, the illusions are still going on around him, but not disturbing him anymore.

(Once again, say if I need to change anything.)
TRANSMISSION_END