* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Soul Eater RP| Time : Afternoon  (Read 54512 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Soul Eater RP| Time : Morning
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2013, 02:26:51 AM »
Warren and Silene
Warren grit his teeth, striding over to his chair and snatching his jacket up, roughly forcing it back on. He tossed DTK a glare, before striding over to him. "Remember what I said, class. You will need to train in  hand-to-hand combat. Your partners will have lives."

Silene silently followed, giving the class a large smile and a wave, and giggling under her breath. Ten years ago, Warren's reactions to things had been hilarious... Guess things hadn't changed much. "So, what's up, Kid?" She asked as they walked out of the classroom.

Please don't call me kid. I broke a lamp today because of that.

He lead them to the death room, and sat down at his desk, which had a new lamp on it.

There was an attack on a town in Ohio, four dead. The description of the attackers was a skinny blonde man in a blue coat, and a black haired man in a red suit. One of them turned into a large sword. I fear Dagen and Kotan have made themselves known, but really, it could be anybody. That's why I wanted to speak with you.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2013, 03:01:24 AM »
Warren and Silene
Warren's grip tightened instantly on the chair he'd taken a seat in, and the chair audibly cracked. Silene gently laid a hand on top of his, but not even that soothed him. His eyes glowed with hatred, and his face was a slab of stone.

Silene herself was worried, but she did not hold anyway near the grudge Warren did. Her thoughts were on the four who had lost their lives because of those monsters. Had they had families? Friends? Her grip on Warren's hand tightened as her worries grew.

"What do you suggest we do, Kid?" Warren had been told one too many times not to call him that, but right now, he didn't give a damn. His dishwater blonde hair shadowed his face, and as his grip continued to tighten, the arm of the chair completely snapped, splinters digging into his hand.

"Warren!" Silene gasped, forcibly uncurling his fist to look at it. Blood poured from several gashes on his hand, and welled behind other, held in by large splinters that hadn't come out. Dampening her thumb, she wiped away some of the blood, then gently plucked out the splinters. "Don't do that again, 'Ren." She scolded, lightly slapping the back of his hand.

Warren only grunted in her sponse, though he cast her an apologetic glance before returning his gaze to DTK.

Archie and Mortecai
The two substitutes walked into the room quietly, inspecting the class. The first was a giant of a man, with heavily tanned skin and enormous muscles. His hair was dark black, and long enough to fall to his shoulders, and he wore a purple shirt with the sleeves ripped off to reveal his arms. Simple jeans clung to his legs, and dirty boots covered his feet. A serene grin graced his face as he looked around the class.

The second was of average height and statue, with a lean frame, and a shark like grin. His hair was silver and and looked like it hadn't seen a comb in years, shorts spikes protruding from all directions. A white bandana peaked out from under the gray cap he wore, knotted off at the back, and his t-shirt matched his hat in shade. He, too, wore jeans, but the boots had been traded for sneakers.

The smaller one was the first to speak. "Listen up! Professor Archie and I, Professor Mortecai, will be filling in for your usual instructor. You will see us often, and you will treat us with respect, got it?"

The larger one, Professor Archie, smiled at the class, and took a small piece of chalk. Slowly, in perfect penmanship, he wrote on the board:

Professor Archie.
Professor Mortecai.

"Any questions?"

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2013, 03:12:46 AM »
FOR THE LAST TIME! DO NOT CALL ME KID! AND PICK UP THAT MESS! YOU BROKE TA VERY IMPORTANT...

DTK! Now is not the time.

Sorry. I need you and your team to go and investigat the site. Gather some clues and figure out their next move. It is important we stop these two. I can't quite explain it, but I have a feeling we might be on the verge of another Asura event.

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2013, 03:19:40 AM »
Kio and Onisha

Yep.

Kio was the first to speak up. Onisha kept quiet and let him talk.

I have this thing called lazyness i need to have my beauty sleep.

Onisha couldn't believe what she was hearing. Kio shut her up before she said anything

This whole day has nothing but made my rest terrible. Therefore if i need to get something down my weapon will write it down,and i'm wondering if i can sleep so i can have alot of energy. Thank you and goodnight.

Onisha was just sitting there in surprise with her Mouth gaping open. Then Kio proceeded to sleep again with his head on the desk
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 03:22:04 AM by Vulpix_47 »
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2013, 03:25:47 AM »
Yuna, Rin and Ren

I was shocked at the remark the person across the class made.
Ren on the other hand was on the floor laughing.

"Hahahahaha! I can't believe someone said that."

Lowering my head in embarrassment.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2013, 03:33:14 AM »
Archie and Mortecai
Archie frowned at Kio, crossing his gigantic arms.

Mortecai slowly walked up to Kio, grinning slightly at his partner. "Beauty sleep is good, right? Well, it doesn't really help true ugly, so your friend might wanna.... WAKE UP!" As he finished his sentence, he slammed his hand down, sending a thunderclap of sound through the room. "You will respect us, and you will pay attention, got it, Ugly duckling?"

As Mortecai woke the student, Archie began to write again.

Rules
1. you will show respect to your instructors, and in turn, will receive respect.
2. You will participate to the fullest, and get a full nights sleep before class.
3. You will not argue with each other, and when asked to spar, you will toss your blows. No wounds will be delivered in this class.

Archie lowered the chalk, looking back at the students, and Mortecai quickly picked it up. In a messy scrawl he wrote:

If ANY of these rules are broken, you will be sent to maintenance.

Mortecai turned back and grinned at the class. Maintenance was feared around the school for being... strange. No one knew what went on in there, and the kids that came back from it refused to speak of it.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2013, 03:38:24 AM »
Danzi and Moto

They both looked to the guy that did the outburst, and then to the teachers.They were resisting the urge to laugh, but couldn't hide a slight smile of amusement. The teachers seemed really serious though, and they also seemed pretty intimidating. Either that kid was extremely stupid, or he was just overconfident. Probably both. They both proceeded to write down the rules, trying to pay attention to them. Mono raised his hand in a respectful manner.
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2013, 03:41:28 AM »
Efialtes sighed after one of the other new students first off said they were going to sleep, then got woken up by a thunderous clap. This was going to be a interesting class, more than it had already been at that. Then Efialtes and Mikto gulped as they read the rules. Mainly, the first part of three. Efialtes looked over at Mikto.

Truce?

Agreed.

That doesn't make sense.

Just go with it.

Okay.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2013, 03:44:47 AM »
Archie and Mortecai
Archie smiled at Mono, raising one arm to point at him. "Yes?" He spoke with a warm, baritone voice that held a tinge of an unknown accent.

Mortecai, held a piece of chalk, juggling it between ands as he leaned against the wall. They would start the lesson after introductions, that had always been Archie's way.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2013, 03:46:33 AM »
Cilus

Cilus immediately untangled his hands. He dealt with these two before, and they were not ones to mess around. He hadn't taken their class yet, but he had sparred with them on a couple occasions, getting creamed in the process. He also heard that they have the toughest class in the entire school, with many punishments for failure, mostly made up by Mortacai. He sat silently, and tried his best to stay focused.

No way I'm going to maintenance. Not after that last time.

He shuddered a bit at the thought.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2013, 03:47:50 AM »
Mono and Danzi

He pointed to the second rule on the board.

By 'participating to the fullest', does that mean absolutely no bathroom breaks, water breaks, and the like? And for curiosities sake, how long will our original teachers be gone?

Danzi was just writing down something, or at the very least pretending to. Mono was usually the one to ask questions.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 03:53:27 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2013, 03:52:21 AM »
Kio and Onisha

Well thats what you get for sleeping...

Kio ears were ringing loudly after Prof. Mortecai yelled louldy in his ear and slightly grunts a bit

That man will pay for that! I'll show him! But..... first i need to find the right time to sleep while he isn't looking.......

Annnnnd... its not gonna work....

The two talked slightly so Kio can find the right time to sleep

........ Class is almost over and fully awake i don't even see the point anymore...... Hmmm....... i wonder how strong they are.....

Don't even think about it.

Relax. An zanbato is normally a heavy weapon but what he doesn't know is that i can swing faster with you because of our soul length......

Annnnnnd.... yet of he disarms you your not very good in hand to hand combat that was the last lesson was based on!

We'll see.....
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2013, 03:55:09 AM »
Archie and Mortecai
Archie silently turned around, snatching the chalk out of Mortecai's reach mid-air and beginning to write.

Elaborations
1. You will respect us, not smart of, and pay attention when we speak, and you will receive the same treatment.
2. You will be expected to participate to the fullest, but this is not a prison. You will be allowed a single bathroom break a day, a water break, and anything we deem necessarily.
3. We run a strict classroom, and arguing takes away from the learning experience. We do not want anyone hurt, so hit the flat of your weapon, or hove it slightly away from them, instead of hitting them.

Mortecai nodded at the classroom, catching sight of Cilus in the back. "If you do not believe us, ask your fellow classmate Cilus over there. He has dealt with us once before, and when he crossed us, he was sent to maintenance." He shot a glance in the direction of Kio and Onisha, keen ears picking up everything. "Any disobedience will be dealt with swiftly."

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2013, 03:56:39 AM »
Yuna, Rin and Ren

Ren immediately stopped laughing when he slammed down on the desk.
Her eyes widened as she jumped back in her chair.

"Woah! What was that?"

Looking up at the board seeing the rules.

"See Ren please try to act accordingly. If you get in trouble... We will be coming with you even if we aren't."
"Im sure Rin will be there for you too. So please don't do anything to make them mad."

Ren nods with a bit of shock still from the sound.
Which made me have a question about rule 3 immediately.
Raising my hand up.

"Prof Archie....About rule 3.....What if our weapons are ummm how do I put it? Well let me put it bluntly guns..."

"heheh"
"heheh"

As both Rin and Ren giggled.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 04:02:16 AM by nightshade06 »

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2013, 03:59:02 AM »
Kyrie and Zephyr watched as the new substitutes came in and introduced themselves. They both winced at the loud noise, and watched as one of a set of twins in front raised their hand and asked a question.
Kyrie looked around, and then raised her hand, waiting to be called on.
What are you asking about?
Lesson stuff. And you should write down those rules real quick. These guys seem reallllyyyyy serious.
Zephyr rolled his eyes, but took out his notebook after Kyrie gently smacked his arm under the table.
Alright, whatever.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.