* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Soul Eater RP| Time : Afternoon  (Read 54537 times)

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Soul Eater RP| Time : Morning
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2013, 04:02:04 AM »
John and Maria

Most of the class seem amused at thd lazy guy's statement. John had been quietly laughing to himself. But the subs seemed quite serious about thier work.

When the class settled down Maria had raised her hand and asked. Will you actually be teaching us something or just have more students fight like the last teacher?

*John had his fingers crossed whispering* More fights! More fights!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 04:12:10 AM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2013, 04:03:38 AM »
Danzi and Moto

They both took actual and mental notes, the both of them looking back to Cilius. They could only guess what he did to get the teachers angry. They both played a little scene in their head of him challenging the teachers or disturbing their class. They both looked forward with smiles, turns out today is going to be interesting. They then looked at two other students and then to the teacher, curious at what they'll do.
. . .

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2013, 04:08:07 AM »
Kio and Onisha

Kio saw him look his way he shot a glare right back at him.

Tch... this guy already getting on my nerves.

You better stop! He looks dangerous!!!

Right in the middle as Kio was talking to Onisha he seen a student crossing his finger. He ignored him and went on and kept talking.

Yeah right. I'll keep it down for now.....

They both looked at the teacher and payed close attention while Kio kept staring at Prof. Mortecai.
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2013, 04:12:48 AM »
Archie and Mortecai
Mortecai sprang into action before anyone could react, moving so fast towards Yuna and her weapons he seemed to just appear beside them. "You will not speak until called on, midgets. Got it? Do it again and you will be sent to maintenance. Now shut up and raise your hand."

Like a bird of prey, he swooped down Kyrie and Zephyr next. "Do you think we're deaf? You will not speak unless spoken to, or you will be sent to maintenance too, pretty boy. Now shut the hell up or get the hell out!"

He glanced at John and Maria as he walked by, thinking that was warning enough. They would know not to talk.

Archie waited until he rampage was over, then addressed Yuna's question. Grabbing the chalk, he wrote:

With weapons like guns, you will be taught to dull your fire, so them seem like small pellets.

After that, he turned to Zephyr and Kyrie. "Yes?"

As his partner spoke, Mortecai removed a slip from his pocket. Grabbing a pencil of the teachers desk, he wrote something down quickly. Slamming it down in front of Kio, he grinned. "Report to Lord Death's office immediately, both of you. He will inform you where maintenance is tonight." Turning to the class, he walked back to Archie's side. "Sorry for interupting, carry on with your questions."

Warren and Silene
Warren silently nodded, getting to his feet. "Yes, Kid." With that he walked out, followed quietly by Silene.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2013, 04:21:06 AM »
Kyrie and Zephyr both startled when Professor Mortecai snapped them, and Kyrie barely heard when the other asked.
Uh...Well, Sir, I was just curious if we were going to be working on hand-to-hand, like our first teacher said, or if we would be doing something else...
Zephyr was quickly scribbling down the rules, and doing his best to shut up. Kyrie lowered her hand as she waited for Professor Archie to reply.

[SIINTCA]
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2013, 04:24:14 AM »
Kio and Onisha

What! I didn't even do anything!

Onisha looked disappointed because of Kio's behavior

I hope it's not to bad.....

This won't keep me down! Nothing will!!!

They both got up and left the class to go to DTK's office with the note in Kio's pocket.

You think you'll learn the first time.

He gave me this note for no reason!!!

I wonder what were gonna be doing anyway?

Who cares this stinks.

You'll learn to shut up next time!

Next time i'll just slice him open with your blade!

Which you won't do it. Ever. Cause i figured you out pretty fast. Your not very violent are you?

Tch. So what? when it comes to it i'll be able to do anything!

Coming up to DTK's office they both knock on the door.

I bet Black Star was worse than me.

I highly doubt that.

Kio was steaming with anger waiting for DTK to call them both in.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 04:35:04 AM by Vulpix_47 »
PokeDex Info:
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2013, 04:31:58 AM »
Yuna, Rin and Ren

Both Rin and Ren screamed a bit frightened by him.

"Yes sir!!"
"Yes sir!!"

Gently patting them on the back to calm them down.
In a slight whisper.

"It will be ok both of you I promise just keep calm and be good okay?"

Both of them nod with a few tears coming out of their eyes.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2013, 04:34:42 AM »
GM @ Vukpix

A knock was heard at the door.

Yes, come in.

Cilus

Cilus noticed out of the corner of his eye that class would end soon.

Almost there...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 04:38:41 AM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2013, 04:42:20 AM »
John [ /b]and Maria [/b]

The Professor had given a good mean look at the two and John began missing his original teacher.

Then two students left John watched and said. Where do you think those two are going?

A little annoyed by his comment. Hush-up or you might end up finding out.

You think so? He was then given a intense stare. Fine I get I'll stay queit.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2013, 04:44:22 AM »
Efialtes sighed as one of the teachers seemingly sprang around the room, scolding almost everyone.

Mikto better not having any q-[/img]

He facepalmed as his meister raised his hand. And kept it there, signalling he had a question..

Well....Crap.

Mikto continued to have his hand raised, while Efialtes had his face in his note book, seemingly taking notes, when in reality trying to look like he doesn't know Mikto, since, you know, Mikto was probably going to get them killed.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2013, 04:48:05 AM »
Kio and Onisha

Kio opens the door. Onisha and Kio enters the room.
At first Kio showed he had nothing with him but Onisha pulled out the note in Kio's pocket very quickly he didn't notice. She walks up to DTK's desk and gives him the note

I'm very sorry Lord Death but me and Kio were sent here because of Kio's attitude.

Kio started to say something but Onisha punched him in his gut making him fall on the floor.

I hope he won't cause any trouble for you.

She bows as Kio still on the floor trying to stand back up.
PokeDex Info:
Fox Pokemon

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 29, 2013, 05:21:48 AM »
Warren and Silene
Warren and Silene arrived at their shared apartment quickly. It was a rather new, and had been built on request of DTK for the teachers so they could always be on call. Warren allowed himself a small grin as he thought of the substitutes for his class. Little did the students know, they would have him for most of the year, since Warren would be gone. Archie and Mortecai were a bit much, but at least those students didn't live next door to them... Archie wasn't a problem, but Mortecai... His music became too much at times.

With a sigh, he popped the key into the lock, throwing open the door. The apartment was small and cozy, as Warren could not tell Silene no. The carpet was dark black, covering all of the house except the kitchen, which had linoleum tile. A couch was in the corner, and for Warren, a large recliner rested in front of a flat screen TV, which was mounted in a corner. The living room and the kitchen were divided by a large counter, which currently had a twenty four pack of Dr. Pepper and a a twelve pack of bottled water resting on it, and a short hallway lead into their bedroom.

"What do you think Archie and Mortecai are doing to the class right now?" Warren asked, grabbing a can of soda and passing Silene a bottle of water as they headed towards the bedroom.

"Mortecai's problem already scared them senseless and Archie's probably writing down rules... That guy has a lot of rules." Silene laughed, twisting the cap off the water and taking a small drink. "How do you live with Dr. Pepper, or any soda, really? That stuff is so bad for you..." She began, already starting an age old argument. If they didn't began an argument on Warren's living habits as soon as they wwalked through the door, the world had stopped.

"I risk my life everyday. If I want to poison my body, let me! Whoever made this drink should be crowned a king." Warren responded, popping the cap on his can and sipping up the fizz, before beginning to chug it down. As the sugary substance went down his throat, his attitude improved greatly. "Not to mention, I pay for it, woman." He snapped playfully, crushing the can and tossing it into the trash.

"Lets see how much money you get if I stop helping you on missions!"

Warren fell silent, struggling to think of something to say. "Lets get ready, we'll be late if we keep arguing over such trivial things."

Silene giggled. A subject change always meant she had won. It was strange to think they weren't children, hearing them banter like this.

Tossing open the door, Warren and Silene separated. Warren went tot he closet, sorting through it for a moment, before pulling out a folded pair of clothes, and a pair of dusty black boots. He changed quickly, throwing his old clothes in the hamper. His trench coat was replaced by an older, army green one, his t-shirt was traded for a dirt stained white one that looked like it had seen too many years of use, and his pants were swapped with a pair of loose fitting khaki jeans. He pulled on the heavy combat boots and laced them up an instant before Silene walked in.

She too had changed, though her clothes didn't look nearly as old. She wore a black t-shirt, jeans, and purple sneakers with green yellow-green trim and laces. Her hair was tied up in a tight pony tail, restrained from falling into her face, and hanging from her shoulder was a small backpack. "Why do you insist on wearing those clothes. They're five years old, Warren!"

Warren smiled up at her. "Why do I stay with you? You're thirty years old."

Before he could react, Silene had pinned him to the bed, face inches from his. "Are you calling me old?"

"Not at all, dear. The best of things mature with age."

Silene smiled and brought her lips to his, but drew away all too soon for Warren's taste."Lets get going, you suck up."

Warren smiled slightly, before standing up and following her. "It's not sucking up if you fully believe what you say."

"Suck up."

Tylan and Baylee
Tylan watched quietly from the back of the class, mouth closed tightly, fervently scribbling down notes. His hair fell into hsi face, but he didn't even move to brush that awy, continue to jot down everything they said.

Baylee followed suit, pushing her glasses up to the bridge of her nose. They'd met Mortecai and Archie once before, and had ended badly. Tylan and Cilus had smarted off one too many times, and gotten all three of them sent to Maintenance. Just the thought made her shudder, and scribble down notes even faster. She leaned in closer to tylan, shoulder pressing against his. That had been the worst experience of her teenage life. The teacher wasn't all that much older than them, but....

Tylan nudged her slightly, dragging her from her thoughts. In his notebook, he had scribbled: Stay calm and shut up and we won't get noticed. Baylee nodded though she didn't lean away from him.

Archie and Mortecai
Mortecai walked slowly up the stairs, footsteps heavy. He halted beside a row, seemingly at random, and slowly walked towards John and Maria. "Do you think I'm deaf? You've lost your warning too, now listen up..." He said the last part loudly, to get the classes attention. "Attention all b*tches, since you don't seem to understand Professor Archie when he speaks to you politely, I'll relay the rules. You will sit down and shut the hell up! You will not argue with us, we are supreme overlords and you are tiny  f*cking peasants! Any questions asked without being called on, will result in an a*s kicking! Any outbursts? A*s kicking! Sneezing? A*s kicking! Any questions?"

Archie frowned, shaking his head. Mortecai had such extremes, but the class was breaking rules clearly listed on the board. Unacceptable. Looking up, he noticed a students hand was raised. "Yes?"

« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 05:27:17 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2013, 05:34:23 AM »
Kio and Onisha

Kio opens the door. Onisha and Kio enters the room.
At first Kio showed he had nothing with him but Onisha pulled out the note in Kio's pocket very quickly he didn't notice. She walks up to DTK's desk and gives him the note

I'm very sorry Lord Death but me and Kio were sent here because of Kio's attitude.

Kio started to say something but Onisha punched him in his gut making him fall on the floor.

I hope he won't cause any trouble for you.

She bows as Kio still on the floor trying to stand back up.

GM

DTK read the note carefully. He could barely understand Mortacai's handwriting.

What's done is done, but the actions of one are considered the actions of both meister and weapon. You must report to maintenance tonight at the shed behind the school. You will be meeting our groundskeeper. Do not bother getting any missions today, as you will not have time to complete them.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 29, 2013, 05:40:19 AM »
Efialtes was already writing something specific into his notebook, and as Mortecai seemed to yell and go off on the whole class, and Mikto's hand STAYED IN THE AIR, He started writing faster. At the tope of the page you saw the rules, and all over the rest of the page it reads "I don't know him" written several times...

As the teacher called on Mikto his hand went down, and he spoke, albeit a bit more respectful than normal for him.

Hey, Mr. Archie sir, there's something on the board that intrigues me, and probably does my friend here too.

Oh goodness, don't say it, please....

Whats Maintenance?

...Crap.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2013, 06:20:42 AM »
John and Maria

After being told the rules in such a "convincing " manner Maria decided to keep her mouth shut. She saw John shaking his head and knew he had understood or so she thought.

John was holding his chin thinking about what the professor had said carefully.

His eyes then opened wide and he now understood with complete assurance.
  Nice try Profes but I know what your trying to do. John abruptly stood up pointing at Professor Mortecia. If I answer that question your just gonna kick my a*s. But I'm not gonna give you the chance. And with a superior look on his face he states. So no I have no questions.

Maria slaps her forehead for thinking John could understand and yells. If you think he's gonna kick your a*s if you ask a question then what do you think he'll do if you mouth off to him like that!

John gets back into his thinking pose holding his chin. And says. I don't know. Then pats his fist on his palm with a new thought. Maybe this is all apart of a test and the first student to stand up to him gets a reward. Then facing the professor ask with a confident smile on his face. So Teach were's my reward? Then realing what he had just done yells. Oh crap that was a question!!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 06:34:23 AM by Humen »