* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. the Fourth, Esq.  (Read 60226 times)

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
Super Smash Bros. the Fourth, Esq.
« on: June 08, 2011, 09:03:02 am »
It was announced at E3. It has come, after 4 years of waiting. It will be on both the 3DS and the Wii U. This topic, Discuss the game, make predictions. Me? I hope for less Third-Party Characters, And, also, For Slowking to be added to the game. Mewtwo and Lucario Were made into fighters, Slowking starred in my favorite pokemon Movie of all time, Pokemon Movie 2000, so I believe he should be put into the game as well.

More Characters I think should be added:

-Toon Zelda/Tetra-
Toon Zelda Could be similar to Regular Zelda, Like Toon Link is to Regular Link. Tetra would be Fast, But not quite as fast as shiek. She would do more Damage than Shiek, but with Shorter range, though she might have explosives of some kind to use.

-Majora Link-
He would Be Identical to Link, Except faster and Weaker. He would be able to transform using Masks, and, for a final Smash, would equip the Fierce Diety Mask, Which would be a similar transformation as Wario to Wario man. He would be Very fast, Shoot lazers, and Be Taller than regular Link. He would be invincible, with his Helix sword, He would have Long range as well. He would have a mostly Unique Moveset from Regular Majora Link.

-Ridley-
He's a Big Scary Dinosaur-Type Monster. He was a boss in The Subspace emissary adventure mode, Though I think he could easily pass as a fighter.

-Kid Icarus Chars. Revealed at E3-
From What I saw, He has a big sword, and, there is also a pretty cool looking villain.

So, Add your thoughts, Opinions, Possible Character Lists, Things you hope to be changed, and Any other thing You want in the Most Recent Super Smash Bros. Installment.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:41:41 am by boyben10 »
I like slowpoke.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
Re: Super Smash Bros. the Fourth, Esq.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 12:45:35 pm »
I think that they should add Pacman as a character.
sup

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 01:21:13 pm »
Put in lloyd irving. I already planned his total actions.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 04:59:07 pm »
I think they should put in Megaman
TRANSMISSION_END

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 05:22:26 pm »
He'd be OP'd
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 05:36:38 pm »
Op'd?
TRANSMISSION_END

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 05:37:54 pm »
Overpowered. If you have played SSF2, you'd see why

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 06:42:49 pm »
Black, SSF2 was made by an idiot. The controls sucked and the half the characters were useless. No balance team to speak of.
-Toon Zelda/Tetra-
Toon Zelda Could be similar to Regular Zelda, Like Toon Link is to Regular Link. Tetra would be Fast, But not quite as fast as shiek. She would do more Damage than Shiek, but with Shorter range, though she might have explosives of some kind to use.

-Majora Link-
He would Be Identical to Link, Except faster and Weaker. He would be able to transform using Masks, and, for a final Smash, would equip the Fierce Diety Mask, Which would be a similar transformation as Wario to Wario man. He would be Very fast, Shoot lazers, and Be Taller than regular Link. He would be invincible, with his Helix sword, He would have Long range as well. He would have a mostly Unique Moveset from Regular Majora Link.

-Ridley-
He's a Big Scary Dinosaur-Type Monster. He was a boss in The Subspace emissary adventure mode, Though I think he could easily pass as a fighter.
I don't like any of these. Link already had a clone, for one. And I think there are already enough characters in SSB from Legend of Zelda. Ridley is simply too big and powerful to be a character.

I, personally, believe that Mewtwo and Roy should  be brought back. And Pichu. They were my favorite characters. Mewtwo's psychic abilities were fun to use, Roy, despite what the queer list says, was probably one of the best characters, and beating people with pichu might as well be slapping a giant trollface on the screen.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 06:48:32 pm »
I actually agree with Frenchfry on this one
TRANSMISSION_END

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 07:11:08 pm »
I actually agree with Frenchfry on this one

For SSF2 or the chars?

@Fry-everyone dosen't think that way.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 07:13:23 pm »
on the chars, i think megaman would be good IF his megabuster didn't charge, or wasn't as powerful.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2011, 10:06:26 pm »
Black, SSF2 was made by an idiot. The controls sucked and the half the characters were useless. No balance team to speak of.
-Toon Zelda/Tetra-

-Majora Link-

-Ridley-
I don't like any of these. Link already had a clone, for one. And I think there are already enough characters in SSB from Legend of Zelda. Ridley is simply too big and powerful to be a character.

I, personally, believe that Mewtwo and Roy should  be brought back. And Pichu. They were my favorite characters. Mewtwo's psychic abilities were fun to use, Roy, despite what the queer list says, was probably one of the best characters, and beating people with pichu might as well be slapping a giant trollface on the screen.

^^^This
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2011, 10:24:23 pm »
All I pretty much do with Pichu is Skull Bash and QA. but instead of thundershock as neutral special put a chargable Electro ball instead.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2011, 10:47:20 pm »
Oh SSF2? Fun.

SSB4? Better.

As for characters?

-Maxwell-
He could write certain things in his notebook for moves. Also his final smash, he summons, something huge, that attacks you. Maybe for the attacks.
Sonic Wings-He grows wings and can fly for a short period.
Big Sword-He attacks with sword.
Stuff like that.

-Shadow and Silver-
I mean all the other franchises have more then one SSB character, right? So these could be the inclusions. Silver could attack with psychic power. Shadow could use darkness and pure force. Silvers final smash could send out a psywave that hits the enemy, and smashes them against the camera. Shadow could use Chaoscontrol in some way.

-Pokemon Trainer-
Just like normal trainer, except instead, take the results for the nintendo, best Pokemon poll, and use those three. Or just a specific three.

-One Pokemon from each gen-
I mean that would be cool, and just make it simple, take out other pokemon and do this. And then, you just include fan favorites. But please, no Pikachu.

-Mii-
Just an idea. Attacks could be, stuff from Wii Play, Wiisports. Final Smash would be they grab a Wii remote/tablet thingy. Jump at the TV, disappear. And you can control the character, for a short amount of time.

I think more moves and things should use the camera. Like in Brawl, when the characters would hit the camera. Stuff like that.

Also maybe link could turn into multiple forms himself.

Just some ideas.

So what is everyone getting it for? 3DS or WiiU
I can't decide.

Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2011, 10:52:54 pm »
Wouldn't Chaos Blast and Psychokinesis all be better FS for Shadow and Silver respectively.