* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [RP] Forsaken RP  (Read 61066 times)

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
[RP] Forsaken RP
« on: October 07, 2011, 04:02:31 pm »
story:
There is a place in the pokemon world that is detached from time and space; On a fateful night, events happened their that made the whole area, including the town itself

....vanished.

Whenever the anniversary of the area’s disappearance happens, wandering people from all over the pokemon world are drawn into this horrible limbo. No matter where they are, they all end up walking down this wooded path, the sounds of nature slowly fades away to eerie silence as they make their way to a fork in the road. Some have been making their way down the corridors of a building when the walls slowly changed to trees, the tiles underneath their feet turning into dirt roads...Some had been happily traveling on their first journey with their starter pokemon and had fallen asleep, only to wake up in an unfamiliar place, their camp supplies in the middle of a dirt road. People have walked in on their own, or they had walked in with others at the same time.  However whoever wanders in here has always ended up becoming doomed forever...will you be different? 

Players who wish to participate have two options

One: Trainer: You can be any kind of person you want, trainer, breeder, officer jenny, anyone. However your bio must include something your characters bravery level, something they are afraid of and something that your character couldn’t ignore/resist

Profile Name:

Character Name:

Fear:   

Weakness (What the character can’t resist):

Short Bio:

Collected Pokemon (If Any):

Bravery Level (Cowardly to Brave):

Example: Officer Jenny is brave, but is afraid of spiders, and whenever she here’s someone call for help she has to check it out.

This way, they have an idea on how their character would react to scary situations and be able to role play off it

Two: you can either play as a ghost that inhabits one specific area and is a lot harder to fight, or a wandering ghost that can scare people on the streets but cant go into buildings. Players of R.P’s must describe how their character had died, whether they were murdered, commited suicide, any number of things. This will give your ghost a specific motif, and all ghosts must repeat the words they said on the last moments of their death…and the thoughts that were running through their heads when they had died

Example: died with her arms chopped off: floats towards players wailing “MY ARMS…MY ARMS….why?”

profile name:

Ghost name:

How character died (the more horrifying the better):

type of spirit( free roaming spirits that terrorize players on the streets, or spacial spirits/poltergeists that stay in one place and are a lot harder to deal with):

As a trainer, your pokemon will naturally be scared of its surroundings, and depending on their fear level, they may not be able to function properly in the world.  Ghosts for the moment are immune to any and all attacks, however acquiring certain items in the place will allow you to drive off the ghosts temporarily, giving you time to run away and find clues.

The goal: find what has caused the forsaken land to become displaced from reality and how to reverse it, allowing the tortured spirits to be free and you to return to the land where you came from. The ghosts goal is to scare them and make it harder for them to solve the mystery.

Note: Traditional Ghost type pokemon are not immune to attack, only pokemon and humans that died inside the Forsaken Town have this effect

JerryEDIT: Approved
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 10:56:26 pm by Robbase231 »

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Forsaken RP
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 03:33:11 am »
(human players starting point)
For the moment you cannot move, all you know is that you are on the ground with your eyes closed, slowly gaining consciousness as you feel the warmth of a glowing fire. A staticy song is playing in the background...probably from some radio you cannot see....it sounds old and dreamy, and there is a slightly sinister edge to it...something about it sends a chill down your spine

are the stars out....tonight...

There is someone with you... he has a raspy voice and is singing quietly along with this tune...almost by instinct...as if he had been listening to the same song over and over for a long while

I don't know if its cloudy...or bright....

Your eyes start to flutter as you gain consciousness, and you see the flame that had been warming your cold body. It looks like it has been burning for a while, its obvious that whoever was keeping it going was using anything he could as kindling. you see the boots of the man now. he is sitting on a log, shifting his weight from time to time...you can tell he is rather thin.

I only have eyes.....for you....dear

You are now fully awake, what do you do?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 03:09:14 pm by Jerry »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 03:45:26 am »
I awoke by the warmth of a fire, hearing some strange song from somewhere. I couldn't tell what it was, but my guess was it was from the jazz era. It took a bit for my eyes to adjust, but I could tell I wasn't alone. There was a thin man by the fire.

Where am I? Who are you? Where is my backpack?

I was in Ilex forest before passing out, I traveled through it many times, but I never seen this area before.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 04:33:04 am by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 03:48:27 am »
The old man looked down at Maxwell

the moon...may be high...

he mouths the words and stares off in the distance

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 04:19:29 am »
He muttered something completely off topic towards me.

The moon may be high? What the hell are you talking about?

I approached him to get a better look at him, and maybe slap some sense into him, because he was obviously insane. I had my hand ready on Houndoom's pokeball, in case this situation got messy.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 04:33:19 am by Cortex J. »

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 04:25:20 am »
but I cant see a thing in the sky.....

the man kept staring into the distance, even with Maxwell being so close to him, he looked like he was in his own little world

I only have eyes.....for you....

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 04:27:34 am »
This is ridiculous!

I raised my hand to strike him, but I couldn't do it, I looked in the direction he was facing, and I seen what looked like a town.

What is that place?

I went to look back at the man.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 04:33:56 am by Cortex J. »

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 04:29:41 am »
The man had stood up while Maxwell wasnt looking, he was staring him right in the face.

"dont go down there"

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 04:32:16 am »
So i finally get your attention huh? Seriously, what was with all that talk? Why don't you want me to go to that town?

I had more questions, but I wanted to be sure I had his attention. The sound in his voice was unreadable, I didn't know if he was serious, or just another senile old man.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 04:34:30 am by Cortex J. »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 04:32:37 am »
I could feel a living in the limbo zone. It was that time of year again. The only time I ghost like myself could even hope to claim an end. This time the living was heading strait towards me. I hid in the shadows, I would eat his soul, and find an end to this nightmare...

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 04:36:06 am »
"don't go down in the mist...dont go down in the town....dont do it...I tell all of you not to do it and you do it anyway

I don't know if we're in a garden

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 04:39:07 am »
This man obviously didn't know what he was talking about, he went back to his weird chanting. I felt it as not being too wise to stay around here. I looked around for my backpack, and found it by a bush.

You're obviously insane, and I would love to get you help, but I think I would rather find a Pokemon center and restaurant. Maybe they'll have cookies.

I started my walk towards the town, I didn't bother looking back.

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 04:41:13 am »
"Hello...Hello?" A woman was walking through the streets of a deserted town...she had been awoken by this crazy man...she had ran for help..but the place seemed deserted

little did she knew what awaited her

(back at Maxwell)

You never listen, never listen. You people come and I tell you not to go down there and DOWN YOU GO…cause you know so much better than me, yes…I don’t know what Im talking about, nothing to worry about…well now they are stuck here forever! But not me, Im smart, I don’t let the mist get me, I don’t let that happen

The man looked pissed now, he was ranting in the air

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 05:24:42 am »
I had enough of the crazy man. He was ranting over mist, something completely harmless. Without even thinking twice, I kept going steadfast into town. It was too far to run, but I picked up pace and sped towards it. I made it halfway and stopped to rest a bit.

I think that place is either moving, or I just haven't gotten enough exercise.

Somehow, saying that small joke made me feel good, given the fact that I still didn't know where the hell I was.

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2011, 05:28:07 am »
Hello mister man~<3

Standing right beside maxwell was a little girl, In the mist it was hard to see her feet, but she was wearing a white dress and tilting her head to the side, smiling at Maxwell
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:30:02 am by Robbase231 »