* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] GENERIC POKEMON RP!...or is it?  (Read 67194 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] GENERIC POKEMON RP!...or is it?
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 12:33:00 AM »
Sighing, Collette took off her jacket and carried the boy on her back. she then went to a house that said "Red's House." She entered te building and asked the mother of Red to take care of the boy. after the mother accepted the task, Collette left the house and put her jacket back on and followed who she tought was a "Kitty boy."

(I won't be on til tomorrow, so I would like it if you, Meowth, allowed Collette to follow you. also, if starters are chosen, i'll prefer Squirtle.)
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2012, 12:50:13 AM »
Hearing a lot of ruckus outside the lab. I had to investigate what was going on. Jumping up onto a fence on the side of the lab I see two people which appeared to be fighting each other....or something of that sort.

Dashing over to the side of them and jumping quickly onto the trainer that had the meowth as a Pokemon and landed on the trainers head.

Quickly announcing that I am there with a very serious notion
"RIOOLUU" Not a big fan of people who fight for no reason. "Riolu...Riolu rio!" (Stop....Stop now!)

Sticking its head up in disapproval. Oak noticing what I was doing hurry and came over and tried to get me to stop by going into my Pokeball....Freaking out quickly dodging the beam from the pokeball and using quick attack and smacks into Prof. Oaks face....falling back down slamming onto the ground. ""Rio....Lu"

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012, 01:00:24 AM »
Gaining consciousness back I realize what I did and panic again bowing in front of the meowth and his trainer apologizing for that rude intro. Going behind Prof. Oak and looking back at them.

Oak: No he is fine and quite a hyper little one too. He just hatched from his egg just a few days ago and apparently hates being in his Pokeball. He is supposed to be someones starter Pokemon, but no one has chosen him yet since mainly he is still just a newborn..

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2012, 01:12:36 AM »
Looking at the trainer and meowth's gesture to go with them....Raising an eyebrow to them..

Oak: Well I must warn you what I know about this little one is he is rather distrusting of most people. I guess its because of the color of his fur that makes him rather picky. You see the reason he hasn't been chosen yet is because he won't let them take him. He will only go if someone beats him in a battle to prove they are strong enough to train him right. So far no one could. He has a very strong will on that. IF you want you can challenge him.

Looking at the meowth gesturing to me.

"Riolu! Rio Rio Rio Riolu!" (Hey! I will only go if you battle me and win!")

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 04:39:28 AM »
Smiling with great excitement as meowth lunges at me using scratch I decide to meet him head on with Quick attack!

"Riolu...Rio Rio!" (Challenge.....acc epted!"

As I crash into meowths scratch dealing damage to both sides!

"Riolu rio rio Riolu!"     (Lets see who has more endurance!)

Starts using foresight to make my attacks more accurate and lunges back into another quick attack going after meowth again!

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2012, 05:11:53 AM »
Startled by the growl...makes me unable to avoid the scratch. Having only one chance I use endure.

Bracing for the impact of the scratches in hopes the endure will hold.

"Rio...!" (C'mon) Thinking to myself "Am I really going to lose to a cat??"

Finally the barrage of scratches is over and the endure holds but barely hanging on...

Uses quick attack one last time at full strength!! Dashing at meowth at high speed!
"Riolu rio RIO!" (Ok, this end NOW!) "Rio Rio" (All or nothing)

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2012, 05:46:37 AM »
Getting hit with the scratch at the last moment and does enough damage and I end up fainting as well..."Rio pant lu"
As I fall to the ground.

Oak: Well now that is the first time someone was able to make him faint since he was hatched a few days ago I am Impressed. Now I wonder what he is going to think about it when he wakes up from this. I must say it was a great battle for both sides!

Waking up several minutes later seeing that meowth woke up before me and was already recovering...I knew who took the most damage from a points wise. Being a fairly decent fan of boxing when I was human I knew I really had been beaten even though we both fainted..

Looking up at the trainer putting a careless gesture up as a front...
."Riolu Rio Rio" (Well you won in my book)

Slowly walking over to him sitting down next to him looking at meowth and with a happy notion "RIO! Rio RIOLU!" (YOU! that WAS FUN!)
Nodding at the trainer in approval.

Oak: Well I guess that settles it then I think he would like to go with you on your journey. Treat this one well not everyday you see a Riolu like this..Color and spirit!

Oak hands Schrodinger the Pokeball that goes to Riolu!

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2012, 06:22:29 AM »
Tilting my head at Meowth has he puts his hand up to me...."Rio?" (huh?)

With a confused look on my face I just shrug it off as it was not clicking to what Meowth was trying to do.

Seeing an apple tree next to the lab my eyes light up. Quickly scurrying to the tree and up to one of the branches to sit on and starts eating on one of the apples.

With a mouth full from the apple.."Rioouush Riolshu" (Very tasty!)

Looking down I see Schrodinger sighing...Thinking quickly I pick 2 apples and throw them to Meowth and Schrodinger. "Rio!"

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2012, 06:55:19 AM »
Looking at Schrodinger. Thinking of something to do. Eyes light up and I start chuckling a little bit. Jumping out of the tree I go over to him take out my Pokeball and make it bigger. Starts balancing it on my head as if it was a circus act. Trying to do a circus theme music "Rio ri ri ri Rio Rio.............." "Rio Rio Rio riolu ri riolu." (Man its hard when all he can understand is Riolu as of what I am saying...)

Thinking back I really didn't care too much about what was happening in my life in the other world so it didn't do much to me feelings wise. Notices the Pokeball fell "Rio" Picking it back and and tries to balance it again!

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2012, 07:07:45 AM »
"rio rio rio Riolu ri rio riolu rio rio...." (Yea I am from another world too so this is rather odd for me too.....)

Thinking to myself...'well no matter this is a once in a lifetime chance I am a freaking Pokemon how cool is that!"

Stoked from what I was think in a pumped up gesture "RIO RIOLU!" Doing a fist pump at Schrodinger to show he is ready! Pointing at a road that appeared to lead out of the town. "Riolu!"

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2012, 08:02:04 AM »
As I am there getting pumped I notice Schrodinger already running ahead "Rio!" Starting to run up behind him. Thinking to myself "This should be an interesting added spice to my life I would have to say!"

A cat and a dog as this guys first Pokemon wondering how on earth this is going to work out down the road....

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2012, 08:39:01 AM »
Running a little behind them panting the entire way still not fully recovered from the battle.

"Riolu pant pant Rio..." (recover pant pant there...)

Gesturing at the Pokemon Center off in the distance.

"Rio!"

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2012, 03:17:17 PM »
I wake up noticing everyone was gone.

me-oh...

I shrug and look over to the bird. Its passed out on the floor. I scoop him up and the old an from before comes up to me.

Old man-Hey there grandson... What was your name again?

My face turns red and I knock him out. I take a red boxy thing.

me-Maybe I can sell it.

I set off in the direction of the place I met the... Other boy.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2012, 08:32:38 PM »
While I walked through the forest I saw a little green blob on the floor. I grab it and hear a shout.

?-CATERPIE!

I was startled by the cry, I looked down at the thing and saw that it was a caterpillar of some sort. I poke it, my finger plodges it several times. It tackles me in the balls and I double over. I look at the bird.

me-keel eet!

The bird tackles the worm and the worm gets hit badly. It gets up and uses some silk to trap my bird. My bird attacks with a tackle again and he defeats the worm. Blue rises from my bird and I hear a voice from no where.

me-Pidgey leveled up to level 4!

This place just gets stranger and stranger.

I look ahead and see the light shining out of the canopy of trees which must mean I'm leaving the forest soon.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2012, 09:03:44 PM »
me-Uhuh sure.

I throw a punch at Lozenge or whatver he was called.

me-You left me with a dodgey old guy.
Grafics Cat <3