* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 211041 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #270 on: October 26, 2010, 12:17:43 AM »
During the begining of her Journey, Siriana gathered some Oran berries and Lum berries. It started to get dark, so she decided to start a small fire and rest. After eating an Oran berry, she decided to check the area to make sure that no dark ones were near. She sensed aura behind her. It seemed red. As her eyes were turning white, a voice arose. "Rising Phenoix!" She barely dodged it with teleport.

"Sorry. I thought you were a dark one."

Siriana chuckles."What's the fire? You seem like you're in a hurry." Her eyes turn green again.

"My Aura Master... is in danger. He allowed me the chance of escaping by holding them off. Before I ran, he gave me this TM for a psychic pokemon. But I can't remember..."

She walks up to him. "Shadow Ball, eh? Give me the TM so we can help your master." He gives her the tm, she learns it, and grabs her berries. "So where is he?"

"On the other side of this forest." She grabs his hand and uses teleport.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Kemerd

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 27, 2010, 01:03:51 PM »
"Yea it was, What do you want from me, I gotta go, I'm kinda in a hurry... So if you're coming hop on my back and let's go."
Let's Boogie!

[imghttp://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7775/2333050.jpg[/img]

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 27, 2010, 03:19:46 PM »
 "Where are you heading? I need to get to the village on the other side of the mountain"

Offline Kemerd

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 27, 2010, 11:26:51 PM »
"Sorry, Not going there... gotta go!" He said, Taking off..
Let's Boogie!

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 28, 2010, 05:21:07 AM »
"I guess I'll just travel down the mountain on foot" He quickly ran down the mountain with his things, and only stopped once for water. He finally got to the bottom of the mountain, and soon he could see the village.

He was silently walking towards the prison. "I hope Seeq is still alive..."
He opened the door and walked in as silently as possible. He found Seeq's cell. "Seeq, I'm getting you out of here, but I need your cooperation"

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 28, 2010, 06:18:46 AM »
The teleportation didn't last long. Although they reached their destination, Siriana had to hide theirselves in the trees. They watched the Aura Master hold off dark ones as they were planning.

"Okay. So you will use blaze kick to set my magical leaves of fire before i launch them.

"Right. Then I'll act as the decoy while you use shadow ball to pick them off one by one."

Before they could catch theirselves, the plan took action. the ghosts were confused with the flaming leaves, then followed him while Siriana picked them off. Ironically, she missed the duskinoir and it took over the Aura Master's body and mentality
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 29, 2010, 01:03:08 AM »

"Didn't your mother teach you not to speak with strangers? I'm not your brother anymore, Shadow."

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 29, 2010, 12:17:29 PM »
"This is the power of Lucario?," said the duskinoir,"Amazing. You! Little Riolu."

He turns. He then senses a reddish-blue aura within his master. He remembered that his master said any red aura of any form must be defeated. It starts to become sunrise.

"I challange you to a duel. I know your friend is here. She can be the referee."

"I accept. Siriana?

"Understood. Now ... ... begin!

The Lucario and Riolu rushed at each other with quick attack. They gotten into close quarters

"FORCEPALM!"

The impact from their palms disorted the space between them a little. That disortion exploded and sent both of them flying back. Lucario was able to catch himself. Riolu ended up hitting a tree hard. Lucario used extreme speed to reach riolu then used close combat mercilessly. He suddenly stopped. He noticed that Riolu had used endure before he was taking a beating.

"Why don't you just surrender? Although it wouldn't matter since I'm going to kill you anyway." He prepares his Aura sphere.

Riolu looked over and seen Siriana's blue eyes.

"Don't give up. Just focus.".

He closed his eyes.*

(Riolu and Lucario were playing tips using the aura sphere duing the break. Suddenly, Lucario caught the aura sphere. "This is the last thing I must teach you. the dark ones will be here within 1 day so we must train imediately."

"That's not much time."

"This is the most powerful move all of our bretheren has kept signature. Take the sphere." Riolu takes the sphere in his hand."Put your other hand in the center of it behind it. Then use force palm with your empty hand and you will perform it. It has many different names, but you must say aura and then something else for it to work. use it near death to get the most power from it. Try it towords the sky."

"Okay... AAAUUURRRAAA... PPPAAALLLMMM!" A giant palm blew towards the sky. they kept training until they rested.)

Riolu sees the aura sphere flying at him when he opens his eyes. He jumps down and cathes it. The sun rises all the way. The aura of Riolu covers his whole body.

"AAAUUURRRAAA... BEEEEEAAAAAMM!"

A beam of aura penetrated through the air then reached the lucario. His blue aura was taken from him. Then his body faded.

" The winner is... Riolu," she said while her eyes were brown and she danced.We are friends, right?"

"Absolutely." right as he said those words a shine covered his body and he started to grow. He's evolved into Lucario."Oh. I completely forgot to tell you my name. My name is Omnisoul."

Omnisoul then fainted from tiredness.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 29, 2010, 07:08:50 PM »
 "Do you want out of here or not? They're going to kill you. Probably soon. I'll leave you here to die if you don't cooperate" Shadow started looking for a key, but couldn't find one. "He's not going to stay here, he's not like that. Even now that he's changed completely he has a similar personality." Shadow started getting ready to use Razor Wind. He was going to cut the bars right off.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 30, 2010, 12:15:10 PM »

"Don't bother trying that, you'll just waste energy. If I could have broken through these bars, I'd be out of here by now. The guard that comes by every 10 minutes or so carries some keys, he should be coming back here soon."

Offline Kemerd

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 30, 2010, 02:12:29 PM »
That first flight he rewgarded the best in his life. It was His first time flying, and it felt great, with wind in your face, Your beating wings... He flew fast, Just to try his wings out, He was catching up to the strange pokemon. Adventure awaited him.
Let's Boogie!

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 30, 2010, 09:42:37 PM »
 "Great, I'll have to find the guard now. Wait, did I just here footsteps? This'll be easier than I thought." He used faint attack and dissapeared. A Machoke came down the steps. Shadow saw the keys, and quietly walked behind the Machoke, and grabbed the keys. Suddenly the effects of faint attack wore off, and he was visible again. The Machoke saw him, but Shadow used Razor Wind before he could turn around. The Machoke hit the wall, and Shadow used Dark Pulse, knocking it out(level 32 I think). "That was simple enough"Shadow walked over to the cell and grabbed some handcuffs and put them on Seeq before opening the door. "There, you won't get too far away from me now. You have no choice but to follow me. Let's get out of here before that guard wakes up and gets more of them."

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 30, 2010, 09:52:05 PM »

"Wait. Take this collar off of me. It stops me from attacking other Pokemon.."
"Don't worry, I won't attack you."

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 30, 2010, 09:55:26 PM »
 "I'll just leave it on you, I'm not taking any chances"

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 30, 2010, 10:26:53 PM »

"And if you get in a fight with a Pokemon that's too strong? Brother, I wouldn't hurt you."