* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 135732 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds | Time: Night|Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #150 on: November 23, 2012, 01:21:01 AM »
BOSS HEARTLESS

The Sphinxorous roared as the spells slammed into its left arm. The spells didn't actually affect it much, though. It did seem slightly more angry as it lifted its right arm, sending it crashing down toward the trio.

Celine

Celine jumped back as the fist crashed down next to her. The sand flew up around her, and she fell, twisting her ankle.

Leon and Jack

Leon looked over at Jack and Warren.

Let's take out the large one first!

He then pointed his head towards the fat bandit.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 01:36:00 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 23, 2012, 01:53:48 AM »
Light Warren

Light Warren nodded, the tip of Karumanai carving a trail in the sand as he charged. A Bouncywild jumped in his way, loading its slingshot to fire at him. Warren ducked its shot, raising his offhand and smashing it into the BouncyWilds face. It didn't take it down, but it knocked it out of his way, allowing him to keep charging at the Fat Bandit.

you two, I'll distract the big one, you take it out!

Light Warren figured if anyone got hurt it should be him, and he agreed with the bigger of his two team mates. They needed to get rid of the largest first.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 23, 2012, 05:39:52 AM »
Mikto

While raithen was still raging about his name being misspelled, And Neesha was trying to get him to stop raging, Mikto saw something.. A pack of skittles! No.... It was a guy! And he looked shady. Well, anything outside the city looked shady, but still.

Yo, guys, I see someone. I think we should go report or something. And if your going to keep raging, We're strapping you in and leaving you.

Neesha

Neesha nodded, she grabbed Mikto and Raithen and they started towards the City. And she was dragging them. Mikto's was unnecessary. But she didn't wnat him to feel let out.

Raithen

When they finally got there, Raithen had finally calmed down. The group suddenly started Running around the city looking for Whoever they were supposed to Report too.

Mikto

Mikto finally spotted someone he thought could be the guy.

'Ey, dude, you the guy were supposed to report stuff too?

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 23, 2012, 10:40:05 PM »
Sone

Did we get him?!

His stupid question was answered with a swipe of the heartless' arm. Sone dodged it the opposite way Celine went. He rolled out of the way, and couldn't see Celine. Feering for her safety, Sone needed to occupy the heartless.

What to do.... I know, a distraction! Hey! Ugly!

He quickly pointed his keyblade at the heartless, and fired another blizzard, draining his MP.

Protan

Protan thought he saw someone looking at him, but tried to dismiss it. However, he wouldn't be surprised, he was covered in art.

Maybe I should have considered grayish colors for this mission... oh well, too late now.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 23, 2012, 11:24:24 PM »
Tylan

Tylan dozed around, the warm sand making his skin tingle as he sank into it. He wasn't outside of the city, per say, just on the borderline.

I can't believe I'm stuck inside this city...

The blunette groaned, pulling himself up. Around him there were several palm trees, and two were close enough together, they could serve as almost a vantage point, to see if there was ANYTHING he could do. He stretched for a minute, before leaping. He latched onto the think trunk of one of the palm trees, almost falling as it swayed and rustled. He shot his other hand out, catching the other, and trying to support himself.

Owwwwwwwwww!

Tylan's attempt to stay up was almost comical, as the trees pull;ed apart, and pulled his legs and arms apart as he tried not to fall. After several grueling moments, the swaying stopped, and he shimmied to the top. His muscles ached from the effort of supporting him, while being pulled apart, and he could only stay at the top for a moment.

The trees weren't necessarily tall, but they gave him a good view. He could spot a speck of color in the distance, that looked vaguely human, and.... was that a small army approaching him from behind? Tylan wasn't sure, he could have been wrong, but....

He finally slid to the ground, breathing heavily. He was sure those were nocturnes, but he wasn't going to alert anybody before checking.  This was disobeying orders, but he didn't care. Lives could be at stake.

Pausing a moment to catch his breath, Tylan began to slink out of the city, and towards the direction he thought he saw them.

(Nex, Skittle can see Tylan if he wants, or Tylan can see you guys for sure, and come back unnoticed. Your call. This was really just filler, to show Tylan wasn't dead XD)

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 24, 2012, 12:57:34 AM »
Protan was walking towards the city, keeping the pace with the other nocturnes. He saw a shape in the distance, a human shape.

That must be one of those cavalry rodents. Is he heading for us? Either he's really strong, or really stupid. Maybe both.

He chuckled, this would be fun.

(Say if I need to change anything at all.)
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 24, 2012, 01:00:39 AM »
Tylan

Tylan paused. He felt something watching him... The figures were getting closer, but he still didn't have a clear view... He ducked low.

Let them get closer. If all else fails, not a single one of them can keep up with me. I hope...

The blunette struggled not to utter the word 'amplify' or summon Relusion. His nerves were frayed. If he messed up, this was his end.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 24, 2012, 01:16:48 AM »
Protan choked back a laugh. He was trying to hide right after he was spotted.

Let's see if he runs or not.

The group was approaching the city, and the rodent that was trying to hide.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 24, 2012, 01:22:03 AM »
Tylan

Tylan sighed. Hiding wasn't going to help. The keyblade wielder had two options.

A.) Run back and report he had seen Nocturnes, when he still wasn't sure,

or,

B.) Stand, and confront them. If all else failed, he would run...

Tylan stood opening his left hand. Relusion materialized, gleaming and shooting small beams of light onto the ground around it, like a disco ball. (light hitting it, not power XD) He tossed Relusion over his shoulder, in an attempt to appear careless, and slowly strode to what could possibly be his death.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 24, 2012, 09:50:15 PM »
Alyx rushes to the same heartless she hit before, side steping to evade it's slash, as she swings down to defeat it (175), as she gets hit from behind by another heartless's tackle, barely standing as she turns back to hit it on the side, making it fly back into the group of other heartless

"Damn it... damn things..."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 24, 2012, 11:11:12 PM »
Celine

Celine tried to stand up, but let out a cry as her ankle gave out. This could be bad.

GM Genie

Genie didn't know any cure spells, unfortunately. Genie snapped his fingers and pointed at the Blizzard spell Sone had shot, magnifying the blast of ice to five times its original size.

GM Aladdin

'Ey, dude, you the guy were supposed to report stuff too?

That would be me! Why, what do you-

Out of the corner of his eye, Aladdin saw Tylan walk out of the city.

You know what? Make your way to the palace and go check on Princess Jasmine. I need to take care of something.

Aladdin headed for Tylan.

BOSS HEARTLESS

The heartless roared as the blast of ice hit it in the face. It didn't seem too injured, though, as it breathed a large fireball straight at Celine!

Leon and Jack

Without looking at Warren, Leon replied.

Got it.

He did turn to Jack, though.

I don't think we can damage it from the front!

Wanna bet!? Fire!

Jack raised Redemption and shot off a ball of fire at it.

The fireball hit the heartless, and it fell backwards, but was otherwise undamaged.

Fire won't work either!

Jack had to duck as a stream of fire came his way. With Warren and now Jack serving as a distraction, Leon was able to make his way around to the back of the fat Bandit.

Earth!

He slammed Animus into the Fat Bandit's back, sending it flying.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 11:29:33 PM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 24, 2012, 11:43:02 PM »
Sub-GM

The bouncy wilds screeched, and the red nocturnes flew around wildly as there 'leader' was sent flying. They swarmed around Warren, Jack, and Leon, forming a circle. The bouncy wilds pulled back their slingshots, bombarding the trio with projectiles, and the red nocturnes repeatedly shot fireballs.

Light Warren

Light Warren ducked, several projectiles and a fireball rocketing over his head. He swung Karumanai around, blocking a fireball. But he was soon overwhelmed by the seer amount of projectiles. He couldn't even get close enough to hurt them.... A fireball slammed into his right arm, causing him to cry out, then a stone clipped him on the side of the head. His vision swam, and he struggled to stay upright. They needed a plan...

Kyra

Kyra shrieked as another Shadow lunged at her, flailing her keyblade wildly. The shadow clawed her leg, blood flowing out from the cut, and Kyra slammed the spiked end of her keyblade into it. knocking it away. She finished it with a blow to the head, and smiled. Maybe she could do this! Then he sturned back to the mass of Shadow's outside....

(Level 1:
 Exp: 25
 Munny: 0)

Tylan

Tylan registered the Rainbow and the men behind him with a stoic face. He was going to die, he was sure of it, but he was going down fighting.

Leave this city at once.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 25, 2012, 02:08:08 AM »
Protan

Protan laughed, this guy didn't look strong at all, so he was probably stupid.

Leave? Oh sure, we walked all across the desert just so we could turn back at the first little calvalry rodent we come across, who stupidly wandered off on his own to try and confront an army. Sounds reasonable enough!

He laughed a little more, and stopped abruptly, adopting a dark, and twisted look. He spoke with a hint of anger.

You guys go ahead and complete the mission, I'll teach this little rodent not to underestimate the Nocturnes.

Sone

He charged at the heartless. Celine was injured, and this thing just attacked her. He was pissed.

Genie! Please help Celine!

Genie was closer to her than he was and he hoped he could make it. He charged and slashed the heartless in the side.

(say if this is too OP, and I'll fix it.)
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 25, 2012, 03:48:25 AM »
Mikto

Mikto facepalmed.

Oh yes, We'll totally do that, because we magically know where she is without being told. Yep. We totally know.

Raithen

He said go to the palace, ya moron. Pay attention...

Raithen cupped his hands to make his voice go farther and yelled in the direction of Aladdin.

AND ITS SPELLED RAITHEN! NOT RAIDEN!

Oh, you wanna go?

Aaaany day.

Neesha

Neesha grabbed them by they're shirts and started dragging them towards to palace.

You fight, and I throw you both into a swarm of heartless.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 25, 2012, 09:02:25 PM »
Tylan

Tylan studied the Rainbow. It didn't take long for the keyblade wielder to decide he really didn't like the guy. Just something about the guy made Tylan's skin crawl. From the way he shifted moods so quickly, to the malignant glint in his eyes. Tylan didn't like him.

Someone will learn a lesson today, but not me.

The blunette had a plan. The Rainbow was sending the others forward, and Tylan planned on faking just how strong he really was. If he could get the dude to lower his guard, just for an instant, he could win this match. Tylan moved forward at a slow pace, swinging Relusion in a wide and sloppy arc. Just one instant....