* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 135723 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds | Time: Night|Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #165 on: November 25, 2012, 09:57:09 PM »
The others left, leaving both him and the rodent alone to fight. He summoned his keyblade, making it appear out of a cloud of darkness. Protan got in a fighting stance, and glared at Tylan, who was trying to show his power.

I was wondering if you were strong or stupid, but now I know your just pathetic. I was hoping for a challenge.

Protan charged at him, his guard was lowered though.

Let's see what you got, rodent!
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 25, 2012, 10:00:26 PM »
Tylan

Tylan clumsily drew his keyblade back in. Just a minute longer.... He charged forward, Relusion drawn back.

'This better work,' he thought, 'because I hate acting like an idiot.'

He snorted at the insult, acting angry, then swung wildly. He hoped his poker face was better now than when he played Warren, because he needed it...

« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 07:21:43 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 25, 2012, 10:11:25 PM »
Protan dodged the attacks, barely, he didn't have much skill when it came to fighting in the first place. He tried acting cool to get on this guys nerves.

What's wrong? Cant hit me can you?

He loved fighting newbies, they didn't know how to fight. Unfortunately, he had no idea what he was getting himself into.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 25, 2012, 10:14:03 PM »
Tylan

Tylan knew it was time for the final stretch. He was about to go all in, but it was time for one last bluff...

Shut up!

Tylan charged forward, swinging a blow that had no chance of hitting the Rainbow, and snorting in anger...

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 25, 2012, 10:26:01 PM »
Protan dodged again, not really needing to though, his aim was way off. He chuckled a with a sadistic smile.

Missed again. I should probably kill you right now, it would be so easy.

He loved twisting emotions, making people angry. There was something about his anger though, it wasn't right. Something that didn't seem like the usual anger. He shrugged it off though, after all, what could a rodent do?
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 25, 2012, 10:36:25 PM »
Tylan

Tylan allowed a small smirk to cross his normal stoic face.

Checkmate.

He whirled around, left foot already shooting up in a kick that would collide with the Rainbow's neck if he didn't move. Tylan had this won, he was sure of it.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 25, 2012, 11:30:35 PM »
Alyx moves away from a incoming Shadow, which turns to slash at her side, making her bleed from her side as she turns to the same shadow with a serious face, as she slashes at it, making it slide across the ground

"Damn... these guys don't give up"

She lunges at it and thrusts her keyblade down at it, defeating it as she breaths a bit from the fighting

(Level 2 , Exp - 0, Munny 200))
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 02:26:42 PM by Aquashin »
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 25, 2012, 11:33:14 PM »
Protan had no time to react to the attack, and was knocked sideways into the sand. He coughed, his nerves a bit shaken.

Dammit, why did I fall for that?! It was a facade! *cough* .... Don't think this is over!

He quickly got up and ran. That attack wasn't luck, it was a semi-professional kick. If he kept fighting he could be killed. He ran in the direction he thought went towards Agrabah.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 25, 2012, 11:42:35 PM »
Tylan

Tylan watched Rainbow scramble away.

Poker. That game wins battles.

Tylan thought about chasing him, but.... He wouldn't be able to catch him. His boots were to heavy, and he kept sinking into the sand. He could see Alladin approaching in the distance. Busted.

Sh*t...

Tylan sighed, planting his sword into the ground, and leaning on it. He wouldn't be able to escape.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 18, 2013, 08:55:46 PM »
GM POST

Cavalry GM

The Cavalry members completed their assigned tasks in Agrabah, each gaining 300 EXP. They returned to the gates to report their strange finds to Aladdin. The only problem is, Aladdin isn't anywhere to be found...

Nocturne GM
The Nocturnes had successfully (although barely) fended off the few Cavalry members from the Cave of Wonders, forcing the so called heroes to retreat to the city. This also gave each Nocturne 300 EXP. Deep inside the Cave of Wonders, the Nocturnes found what they were looking for, the potential tide-turner in taking Agrabah. The Nocturne sergeant held in his hand a lamp, which contained the genie known as Jafar. He looked at the lamp, a menacing grin on his face.

Soon you will be released, and then you can have your revenge.

The sergeant turned to his small Nocturne army, motioning toward the direction of the eventual exit.

Come! It is time for us to take the wretched world as our own!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leon and Jack

Rgh!

Jack slammed his fist against a nearby wall in frustration.

Where's Aladdin!? Does he realize what's going on!?

I doubt it, and neither do we know what's going on. Now calm down.

Calm down!? We don't know where Aladdin is, and he might be the only person that can help us!

Help us with what, Jack? We aren't even doing anything right now! And you seem to only be worried about the captain. What about your cousin, huh? Where's Celine?

Jack stopped, realizing that she hadn't returned from her mission yet.

GM Genie

Genie entered the city, carrying the temporarily crippled Celine. He would heal her, but his magic was running a bit low.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds | Time: Morning|Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #175 on: January 19, 2013, 12:28:18 AM »
Tylan and Warren

Tylan ducked into an alley, hiding in the streets of Agrabah. Warren slipped in close behind him, Karumanai gripped tightly in his left hand, eyes scanning for enemies. With a sigh, the worn-out blunette leaned against the wall, sinking down to the ground as the stones chilled him to the core.

"Why did you rush off to the Cave of Wonders like that?"

Tylan glanced over as Warren spoke, pausing a moment, before responding, "They needed me. I could hear the battles raging,  even from the borders of the city. When I arrived, I never expected the sheer numbers the Nocturnes had. I was overwhelmed almost instantly, no matter how hard I fought, how fast I slashed. No matter how precise the kick was." Tylan was silent. "I wasn't strong enough...Again."

Warren looked Tylan in the eyes, stormy gray orbs meeting misty white ones. "There is a reason we are different from the Heartless. We feel, the good emotions and the bad. Grief teaches us something, it seals our mistakes in stone so we never forget. You can never forget the day Daylin died, because you weren't strong enough to protect him. I'll never forget the day I picked up Karumanai, because it has given me nothing but trouble. We'll both remember, we'll both learn. Now don't give me that self pity bull. Stand up, we're finding out if everyone else is alright, then we're finding Alladin."

Warren stuck a hand out for Tylan to grab, and after a moments hesitation, he took it. And Warren silently pulled him to his feet. After that, no words were spoken, they just kept moving.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 19, 2013, 11:31:04 AM »
Protan

Protan felt different after the loss with that Calvary rodent, even though they just won the cave of wonders his pride was hurt. He felt less cocky than before. Without remark or question, Protan turned to the exit along with most of the other nocturnes.

Sone

Sone's expression was filled with worry and tiredness. They just barely managed to defeat the heartless. If it wasn't for Genie, Celine would probably have been dead by now. He walked into the city with Genie, not able to look her in the eye.

I cant believe I couldn't do anything... I have to be ready for next time.
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2013, 09:54:58 PM »
Mikto sighed.

Well we were hardly any help..  Also, Dude, watch where you aim those things next time!

Raven rolled his eye's.

Well its not my fault someone decided "Hey lets be a moron and stand infront of the wizard!"

I was just fighting heartless!

THE ONES I HAD ALREADY BEEN FIGHTING!

Neesha sighed.

Idiots.

(SIINTCA)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 25, 2013, 02:23:24 AM »
Leon, Celine, and Jack

Jack and Leon saw Celine enter the gate with the others, and so they ran to her immediately.

What happened!?

Are you alright?

I'll be ok.I think I twisted my ankle.

Jack turned to Sone, who had been Celine's partner on her mission.

You just let this happen!? You were partners! You're supposed to look out for each other! You-

Woah! Jack, chill. I doubt it was his fault.

He put his hand on Jack's shoulder in an attempt to calm his friend.

GM POST

The Nocturne forces exited the Cave of Wonders, making their way across the desert, towards the city. About halfway through the desert, their leader stopped them, simply holding up the lamp,  a malicious grin on his face.

Back  at the city, the guard on watch, perched on top of the front gate, was alarmed to see the Nocturnes approaching. He used a spell that amplified his voice, although only the weakest form, so as not to hurt anyone's ears, or worse.

Attention! There are Nocturnes headed for the city!

Without Aladdin there, though, nobody was present to give orders.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 25, 2013, 03:01:05 AM »
Sone

Sone cringed, the heartless they fought caught him completely by surprise, and he couldn't do much. Without Genie's help they would have both been dead. Sone tensed, not in the mood to be sarcastic.

We were taken by surprise... but I can't really excuse my partner getting hurt. I should have been more prepared, I'm so-

He then heard the warning, and glanced out the entrance.

What the...?

Protan

Protan stopped and caught a glimpse of the lamp in the moonlight. He smiled, he heard about the power of whatever it is that's inside that thing- supposedly a Genie- and was looking forward to watching what it did. But most of all he silently wished he can take vengeance on that rodent from before.
. . .