* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 413350 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Afternoon; Windy>
« Reply #735 on: September 25, 2011, 06:00:32 PM »
Jerry and his pokemon then left the trainer, moving forwards. After advancing a little through the route, Jerry noticed the large tower he often heard people talking about.

- Well, we still have some time until sunset, we could do some exploring there, what do you say?

(If yes)

Seeing that everyone agreed with him, they went up the tower, Jerry training Zebstrika and Monferno with the few wild pokemon. There was one trainer there, who challenged Jerry for a single battle.

- Hello, I'm Kara. I see that you're a trainer and since I have some time... er... I would like to have a quick battle with you. Single battle, with only two pokemon, what do you say?
- Hi, I'm Jerry. I too have some time, and I don't see why not. Some training can't be bad. Larvesta, I think I'll pick you for the first one.

Kara sent out her Deerling.
- Okay, Deerling, we won't go easy, will we? Use Take Down!
- Larvesta, use Flame Charge!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: September 25, 2011, 06:22:33 PM »
Larvesta was ready for any battle, as she hears the call for Flame Charge, she makes a wall of smoke and lunges with a fiery aura arround her to Deerling meeting it head on fighting for overpower over the other.
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: September 25, 2011, 06:27:10 PM »
Jerry watched as the two pokemon met head on. He knew that Larvesta could beat it.

- Now, you can finish it off, use Bug Bite!
- Deerling, hang on and use Faint Attack!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: September 25, 2011, 06:29:38 PM »
Larvesta was still clashing with Deerling, when she hears the other move, she jumps out of the way before deerling could stop forcing making it fall down, and attacks with Bug Bite on Deerling

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: September 25, 2011, 06:31:44 PM »
 Blining light came from dawn and martha. Apperently, Dawn obtained her marking during the travel to the unova region. When the light cleared, all four pokemon were down.

Martha & Dawn- well done my pokemon. Return.

Martha- I'm still not strong enough...

Dawn- yet it ended in a draw. You're still growing. To the power you'll recieve, you will defeat me. I'm going to receive my Quack badge. You?

Martha- My jet badge is waiting.

Dawn- then till we meet again.

They went their own paths. Marth reached the next city after a few minutes.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: September 25, 2011, 06:34:00 PM »
((Told you to decide of the outcome of whether to hit or not :P Oh well, we have to advance.))

Larvesta let Deerling fall down following the latter's Take Down and threw herself with Bug Bite on the Pokemon. However, before she could hit it, Deerling disappeared with its move, Faint Attack, before appearing behind Larvesta and hitting her from behind.

- Hang on Larvesta, now it can't escape, try Bug Bite again!

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: September 25, 2011, 06:40:30 PM »
((allright sorry, will do after))

Larvesta gets hit and quickly jumps right back on Deerling bitting it with Bug Bite non stop as it was a super effective move

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: September 25, 2011, 06:45:43 PM »
((Lol no, don't be sorry! I just don't want to have everything around myself. I mean, I try not to go too much into detail, so that you have stuff to write about and make it interesting in your own way :). Like if I do everything, you might as well end up just doing the move and it then gets not very interesting. Also, I'll let you decide when you'll evolve.))

Kara didn't have time to react this time, Deerling had fainted under the attack of Larvesta.

- You did what you can Deerling, come back!
- Good job Larvesta! Now, Umbreon, go!
- Okay, I'll choose Gothita! Go!

« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 06:50:30 PM by Jerry »

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: September 25, 2011, 06:49:57 PM »
Mistraliion city was a place for planes and aerial shows. Martha wanted to take a rest from the battling for some time, so she went to the pokemon center to heal her pokemon, then let all of her pokemon out and told them to go play. Martha on the other hand went to route 7 under a tree to meditate and process her thoughts through.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: September 25, 2011, 07:04:49 PM »
Larvesta came back to next to Jerry to watch the battle

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: September 25, 2011, 08:00:22 PM »
I jumped into battle, ready for action. I figured I would let my trainer choose my move, seeing as this was a pokemon I had never seen before.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: September 25, 2011, 09:05:52 PM »
After martha finished her meditation, she watched the plane show from the tree. The sight was breathtaking. But something didn't seem right. The plane in action was looking at Martha getting bigger by the second. The moment she realised it, she ran further into the route. The plane was closing in onto the ground and to her. It finnally made contact to the ground nearly cutting martha's legs off before it stopped. When Martha looked in the plane, which was an old model, the pilot, a woman was unconcious and bleeding from her forehead. Martha pulled the lady out and the pilot's pokeballs fell out. One pokeball opened and it was unzefant. When it saw the pilot,  it put her on it's back and flew the direction was coming.

Martha- Hold up!

Martha grabbed the other two pokéballs and ran back to Mistralion City.

When Martha reached the city, she headed where the blood trail led, the hospital. She asked the nurses to let her see the injured Pilot. They allowed her to the room since she had the woman's pokémon. Martha conversated with her.

Martha- here are your pokéballs back, miss.

Sh sat the pokeballs on the tablestand next to the bed.

Pilot- thank you. I am Skyla.

Martha stated her name.

Skyla- I hope that you've battled me before.

Martha- Why is that?

Skyla- because I'm the gym leader. With me being in this state, I'm not going to be aae to battle for sometime. And then my prized keepsake plane is done for good.

Martha froze at her statements. She made a promise to her father that she'd become the Unova Champion.

Martha- isn't there another way for me to obtain the Jet badge?

There is an exception in the rulebook: if the main gymleader is in a situation wher he/she cannot battle, the most Recent trainer to defeat the gym leader can choose to be a subsitute for the gym, despite their location.

Martha- where is the most recent one now?

Skyla- proably nearing twist mountain from route 7.

Martha- thank you, Skyla. I must be on my way.

With those words, martha wen outside to find her pokemon.

(I'm comin for you, jerry.)

JerryEDIT: Merged posts to avoid double posting.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:38:22 AM by Jerry »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: September 26, 2011, 07:42:27 AM »
- Okay Umbreon, start with Shadow Ball!
- Gothita use Flatter!

((I'll let you decide what happens DarkStar, hitting, dodging, even 1HKO? :P ))

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: September 26, 2011, 12:26:27 PM »
(1HKO's are boring. But I've seen people do this fight, and it takes one move. I don't even know what Flatter looks like.)

Gothita came at me with an attack, but I didn't want to get hit by it. I shot a Shadowball at it and it fainted.

Hex: Well...That was easy.

(Edit: I look at a picture of Serperior, and now I'm kicking myself for not being a Snivy.)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 01:19:03 PM by Darkstar64 »

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: September 26, 2011, 01:51:27 PM »
Martha rounded up her pokémon in a few hours. She then headed into the seventh route hoping that she could reach the trainer in time