* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 413361 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Sunny>
« Reply #885 on: October 09, 2011, 03:30:53 PM »
After a couple of hours, martha had found Iccarus City. She didn't know much about the area, but she did know where the pokemon center is. She headed straight for it.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: October 09, 2011, 03:38:32 PM »
As the sandstorm and dust settled down, Excadrill was panting and Shelgon was on the ground.
- Great job Excadrill! You've surpassed yourself during this match!

At that instant, a man came near.
- It's not that I want to disturb you with the match, but now that it's over, could you help us with the evacuation of Twist mountain? There has been several tunnels collapsing somehow this morning and we still need more help. Would you mind?
- Oh sure mister. we'll be on our way with our pokemon. said Ruby knowing all too well how it happened.
- Okay, better get going then.

Jerry ran over to Shelgon and gave it a Revive.
- There, you should have enough strength to help undo your mistakes now.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: October 09, 2011, 04:13:45 PM »
Martha healed all of her pokemon, but Skyline was still resting.

Martha- how long will he be resting?

Joy- for quite some time, if you plan on challenging the gym leader, you need to leave hin out.

Margtha- Understood. Skyline, I'll be back, okay?

He gave a thumbs up and a nod. Martha went to the gym after a few minutes.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: October 09, 2011, 04:35:13 PM »
(I think I forgot Twist Mountain was where it is. In my second post, I said he ran from Iccirus to Mistralton. Oops.)

After the battle had ended, a man came over to us.

-It's not that I want to disturb you with the match, but now that it's over, could you help us with the evacuation of Twist mountain? There has been several tunnels collapsing somehow this morning and we still need more help. Would you mind?

-Oh sure mister. we'll be on our way with our pokemon.

-Okay, better get going then.

Jerry went over to Shelgon and pulled something out of his bag. He used it on Shelgon, and it looked like he had more energy.

-There, you should have enough strength to help undo your mistakes now.

~While I agree with Jerry that it was a terrible idea to headbutt the wall of a cave, I think he's being a little hard on Shelgon. Sure he caused a cave in, but Shelgon understands that what he did was wrong, and doesn't need someone to bring it up. If it were me, I would have said 'Lets go see if we can help with the cleanup'. Buuut that's just me.~

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: October 09, 2011, 04:50:01 PM »
Jerry then took the pokeball of Excadrill to put him back in.
- Have some rest Excadrill. Okay, let's go guys! said Jerry looking at his pokemon and Ruby.

Jerry picked up Larvesta and the group advanced towards Twist Mountain. When they reached there, several man and pokemon were already helping the evacuation process; casualties were being transported to the pokemon centre and boulders moved aside to clear the way towards the inner parts of the cave. Other people and pokemon helped strengthening the walls to make sure that no there would be no more unpleasant surprises for the day.

One of them particularly caught Jerry's attention. He was dressed in what seemed like a Kimono, but not quite... He was leading the people and pokemon with quite some authority. The ice pokemon he kept ordering around and praising should be his.
- You there! Don't just stand up and watch everybody! Come here and move those boulders if you can.

Jerry jumped a little at his voice. But quickly moved to do the task. He sent out Excadrill and Zebstrika for help and they were soon moving the rocks and boulders.
- Good going children. Quite some strong pokemon you have there. I'm sure that a battle with them wouldn't the least be a piece of boring time. Anyway, we have to get this job first and foremost. You there! Stop snoozing and do your work!
- Yes, yes Brycen! Immediately!

And this 'Brycen' was already away helping other people and pokemon.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: October 09, 2011, 05:41:54 PM »
We started walking towards the mountain. A large group of people were already working to clear out the rocks from the area. I was kinda zoning out into my own thoughts (last post), so I didn't really hear what they said. I finally came to and decided I needed to start helping.

I remembered my markings, and they had turned back to blue on the way here. I wondered if I would ever see my markings like that again. But I knew there was a more important task at hand, so I decided to think about it later.

I went to the front of the cleanup line, and noticed that there was a large boulder, too big for even a Machamp to lift. We needed to break it into smaller chunks and carry them out. I decided I would try Dark Breaker (Shadowball + Quick attack), and see if I could charge right through it.

I charged up a Shadowball, and prepared my Quick attack.

-Everybody out of the way!

The pokemon who could understand pushed the trainers out of the way. Soon, the path was cleared of trainers. I aimed right for the large boulder in the way, and launched. Then something... interesting happened. Instead of dark energy, I was somehow surrounded with electric energy. I had no idea what was going on, but I decided to se it anyway. I ran, almost as fast as when Shelgon was going to charge at Larvesta. The next thing I knew, I was inside the cave.

-What... just happened?

Just then, my markings went from blue to black again.

Oh great, here it comes.

I leaned against the wall of the cave, so I wouldn't just fall right in the middle of the path. I fainted again.

(Again, not pokemon fainted, the real meaning. And don't worry, I have a reasonable explanation to what happened.)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: October 09, 2011, 05:43:34 PM »
Larvesta was watching from the top of Jerrys head again looking at the scene happening,
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: October 09, 2011, 06:01:54 PM »
Martha knocked onn the gym door.

Voice- The gym leader is taking care of twist mountain with others. If you want a battle, you either can wait or go help.

Martha(thoughts)-Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Martha- okay.

Martha went back to the pokemon center to sit by Skyline's side. Her marking glowed againbut white was its color. Suddenly, they both fell asleep...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: October 09, 2011, 07:12:55 PM »
After clearing quite a large area, Jerry heard the sound of a boulder being smashed into pieces. Turning back to see what caused it, he saw that Hex was once again proving that he yielded great powers.
"He will never cease to surprise me" thought Jerry smiling.

But then, as the boulder was smashed into smaller pieces, Hex had gone out of his sight.
- Wait... Hex? Where are you?

Jerry was starting to get worried... Hex had gone so fast that he disappeared. More worried about Hex than about clearing the rocks, Jerry went to his search accompanied by Larvesta and Monferno to help him see in the cave.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 07:42:39 PM by Jerry »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: October 09, 2011, 07:25:14 PM »
Larvesta was worryed about Hex, she knew he exausted himself when he used that move, she stayed on Jerry's head worryed
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: October 09, 2011, 07:40:34 PM »
Well, this is the dreamyards basement. We were trying to hide a pokemon from team galactic, so I used my Musharna to confuse them, I didnt know they'd come after you though.

Well, I'll revive your pokemon for you.

He takes out a revive and uses it on Oshawatt, and it wakes up with a start.

Thanks, but I'm curious, what pokemon are you hiding anyway?

The girl and the boy look at each other and nod.

Well, its a Riolu, and it got lost in the dreamyard, we're guessing it got separated from it's parents.

Ah, and I guess your waiting for it's parents to find it, right?

Yeah, it was seen by some other kids too, and then I guess team Plasma overheard the rumor.

You bet we did.

One grunt enter's the room, and so does a Krokorok.

Your Grovyle did a number on those wimps, but it was no mach for my Krokorok!

Well then, since theres only one of you, my Oshawatt can take you on for a rematch!

Fine by me!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 08:21:36 PM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #896 on: October 10, 2011, 12:06:56 AM »
The human gave me a revive after winning the battle. He ran off in the direction of Twist Mountain. I had lost again. Maybe I was to weak to evolve. I was so angry, this human was stronger then I was. But that battle had made up my mind for me, I would travel with him and get stronger. I walked towards Twist Mountain, my tiny legs making me move so slowly. I got there just in time to see Hex clear out some rocks and vanish. I went to where they were and looked into the darkness.

-Human, how can I help?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: October 10, 2011, 11:21:53 AM »
Nothing could be done... Hex was nowhere to be seen... until...
- Hey, what's that pokemon doing here? It's another wild pokemon which have fainted! Brycen!

It was one of the people clearing the area. He and his group had been advancing up to now and been finding many casualties.
- I heard you. My pokemon will take care of it, don't worry.

Immediately a Beartic came and picked it up, putting it on a Zebstrika which took it to the pokemon center. Meanwhile, Jerry and his pokemon were still in the cave and weren't aware of what happened...
- Where could be Hex? I'm pretty certain he went that way...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #898 on: October 10, 2011, 12:25:10 PM »
- Where could be Hex? I'm pretty certain he went that way...

I looked in the direction the human had indicated, but I couldn't see any thing. I looked at the human who seemed to distracted to have heard my fist remark.

I nudged his leg to get his attention.
-Hey! Human! Whats the plan?

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: October 10, 2011, 04:56:40 PM »
-Hmm...He seemed to use more of my power than I intended... Interesting...

-Well, you are bonded to him for energy, it's no wonder he's able to take some of your power too.

-Yes, but that still doesn't explain how he managed to borrow some of your power...

-Yeah, about that...

-If you say what I think you're going to say...

-I might have made a bond to him too...

-Well, please lose it! I need that energy!

-Hey, who are you? What's going on here?

-He can hear us? He must be growing stronger.

-What's all this about energy? Tell me!

-Nothing you need to know about for now! But if you really want to come see me, go to Dragonspiral Tower!

-I want answers now!

No response...

-Dang...

(I think the tower we were at before was Celestial Tower.)

I woke up, riding on top of a Zebstrika headed for the pokemon center. I jumped off of him.

-I'm fine, really. I need to go find my trainer though.

-Um okay. By they way, you're glowing markings are very different from a normal umbreon's. How did you get them to turn white?

-I could try to explain it, but I don't even get it.

-Umm...okay?

-Thanks for carrying me here, but I need to go find my trainer.

I then ran off, again, faster than normal, kicking up a ton of dust, heading right for Twist Mountain. I reached Twist Mountain in no time. I ran inside, and after a little searching, I found Jerry, who was looking for me. Just to be a little annoying for a change, I ran over to Shelgon and jumped on top of him. I gave a smug little grin and said...

-Here I am!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 06:53:20 PM by Darkstar64 »