* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 413415 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Morning; Windy>
« Reply #1110 on: November 26, 2011, 08:26:33 PM »
I didn't even acknowledge Jerry's instructions, or notice when Volcarona came to my side to help me. All I could focus on at the moment was where Igneous was.

-Hex, get your head out of the clouds and battle!

Of course, I didn't hear that either.

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #1111 on: November 27, 2011, 11:46:23 AM »
((Note: There are 2 Rhays. A Rhydon (Rhay Sr.) and a Rhyhorn (Rhay Jr.). Only gonna use the Rhyhorn out of this post, but I hope it won't cause much confusion. IF you actually read this, it shouldn't.
And I do 3rd Person View, not 1st. Not as good at that when not having a actual world in front of me))

Out on a nearby field a Trainer are, not very surprisingly, fighting some wild Pokes.

Rhay! Use Horn Attack!

Upon defeating the last of a pack of Spearows, a loud screech were heard from the nearby forest.
A huge Fearow soared towards the sky before coming towards where the trainer stood.

I had hoped I wouldn't have to use this today... Ah well...
The Trainer started fiddling with a small bag, before found the right Pokéball.
Go Rhay!

As the Pokéball hit the ground, a Rhydon appeared and charged the Fearow before it even came close.
Rhay. Watch how your father fights. You could learn something.
The still young Rhyhorn standing beside the trainer looked at the short fight with a eager look, until the Fearow fleed back to the woods.

Good job Rhay. Now we have to go to the PokeCenter to heal up our little buddy. C'mon.

The Rhydon went back in it's ball and the Rhyhorn back into it's. The Trainer started walking towards the town.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 10:43:14 AM by TheSolx »

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: November 27, 2011, 06:33:17 PM »
Brycen-Beartic!

Martha-Excadrill! Use Sandstorm.

a sandstorm brewed

Brycen-Ice Smash! (rock smash & Ice Beam)

Excadrill was critically hurt, but it held on to beartic.

Martha-Excadrill, Fissure!

When they both landed, Beartic landed in the area of Fissure, fainting it.

Brycen-Unbelievable. You have done well. I let my anger, take me over. for that, I am sorry.

Martha- No, you're not. you were just trying to protect this city, thinking i was a part of the Shadows. So let's forgot that ever happened and give me my badge please.

Brycen stood and nodded. He shuriken'd the badge to her. amazingly catching it, he headed out to the pokemon Center. She healed her  pokes and put Simipour, Excadrill, Leafeon, and infernape in the PC, Taking Gyarados out. As soon as she walked outside, Z was decending from the sky.

Martha- Hey, Z.

Z-Long time no See. Remember that Deino I trained For you? I need an Impressive pokemon to take it's place.

Martha- No problemo. This pokemon can fly after two Dragon Dances.

Z-And why is that impressive?

Martha-because as we all know...

Martha tossed the pokeball in her hand.

Martha-...Gyarados Don't Fly!

As soon as the Gyarados used 2DDs, it was Airborne.

Z-That should be pleasing. Here.

Jumping off her Salamence, Z handed Martha a Blue and Black Pokeball.

Z-I Tweaked the Great ball A little to have some Class. Wll, Gotta Go!

Z took Gyarados and his P-ball and flew away. Martha Tossed the Pokebal and out came Hydreigon(Flamethrower,Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Fly)

Martha-Cerberus!

Martha cried.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: November 30, 2011, 10:17:43 AM »
Volcanora did as ordered and sent her attack towards the Fraxure. The latter was furiously slashing back at the beams that Volcanora was throwing at it, so much so that it couldn't come anywhere nearer to attack the two pokemon. Something was wrong though. Hex was somehow lost in his thoughts and seemed to be oblivious to his surroundings.

-Hex, get your head out of the clouds and battle!
- Something's wrong Hex?

But that short drop in attention was caught by the two gym leaders.
- Bagon, use Headbutt-Zen Headbutt combo!
- Fraxure use Dragon Dance once more and then Dragon Tail on Volcanora!

- Oh no! Volcanora! Watch out!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: November 30, 2011, 11:43:45 AM »
-Bagon, use Headbutt-Zen Headbutt combo!

-Fraxure use Dragon Dance once more and then Dragon Tail on Volcanora!

-Oh no! Volcanora! Watch out!

-HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX!!!!

I was shocked so quickly back into reality that I fell over, having a figurative heart attack.

-What's WRONG with you?! I felt like I was gonna DIE!

-Well, now that you're here, why don't you help us finish this battle.

-Oh, right. Forgot about that.

I borrowed a little power, and combined Shadowball with Quick attack, jumping through the Shadowball, creating Shadow Charge, just to rename it (Think of Volt Tackle, but Dark energy, not electricity). I hit Bagon directly, and our attacks clashed. His had no effect on me, so I went right through him, not literally of course.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: November 30, 2011, 04:31:49 PM »
Volcarona was nearly being hit by Fraxure when she puts up Protect to defend herself from Dragon Tail.
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: November 30, 2011, 10:53:13 PM »
The 3-headed dragon let out its cry in response to martha. He was "a beast." with their reunion in check, They went ahead to recieve the final badge. They decided to go through Route 8 to get to the next city, since twist mountain was destroyed.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #1117 on: December 01, 2011, 10:54:38 AM »
The Trainer, named Solar (just to have done that...), arrived at the PokeCenter.

Walking up to the counter, he found the ball that contained Rhay Jr.

Behind the counter, the nurse were smiling at him.
-Hello. Can I help you?
-Hi. Could you heal this one for me?
-Sure. Come back in a bit and it will be ready.
-Thank you. - By the way, are there a computer with a transporter to use here?

The nurse pointed over at a computer just inside the entrance. Solar smiled back and went over to the computer.
After a few clicks, the transporter started making sounds that it was ready for work, and Solar placed the Pokéball with Rhydon in it.
-See ya, Rhay.
One more click, and in a flash, Rhay were gone.

Solar went over to a couch and sat down to wait for Rhay Jr. to be finished healing.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: December 01, 2011, 10:51:47 PM »
After making it to the exit of Route 8, She enteres the Tubeline Subway. it Was Really noisy, so she ran without looking and winded up running into the Shadow Triad. They Surrounded her and made her move forward. Martha Then encountered Ghetis, The Leader of Plasma. While he talked, She meditated to the point where she Forced the Shadow triad off of her. Her head then Started Glowing. As she ran, Ghetis caught the light.

Ghetis- She May have The "Energy" to Awaken the Dragons.

After Escaping into Route 9, she seen a Wild Battle ahead of her. She Then Seen a Kirlia and Gothoria using Shadow ball and Dark Pulse Respectively. The Explosion allowed Kirlia to use Future Sight. The Gothoria used Thunderbolt After the Smoke cleared, But Kirlia used Double Team and evaded. Kirlia then Launched Fire Punch, Knocking  Gothoria out. Kirlia helped the other one up and walked toward without noticing Martha.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1119 on: December 02, 2011, 01:20:00 AM »
I had gotten lost and couldn't find the humans or their pokemon any where. but I could see a large city in the distance. I started down the hill I was on top of when the bushes started to move.

-Come out Seviper, I know you are there!

-Very well, you got me. You must know what happened that day and why you won't let yourself evolve.

-Yes I do. I just need to beat you around and then maybe I should get the confidence to evolve. That means that right here and now I am going to pulverize you.

-Hahaha! You overestimate your power little Shelgon.

He moved closer to me and used Coil, then fast as lightning he lashed at me with Poison Tail. I flung up my Protect and slashed him with Dragon Claw.

-Still weak as ever, preferring to hide behind a shield then face your opponent face to face.

-We will see about that.

He used Coil again and started circling me. I waited for him to attack, he tried to hit me with crunch. I grabbed him in my jaws and used Draco Meteor...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: December 02, 2011, 10:41:04 PM »
When the two pokemon bumped into Martha, They jumped back and prepared to comine thir moves into Shadow Pulse.

Martha- Skyline! Night Daze.

The Three moves Collided, causing an explosion. The Kirlia then attempted to Fire Punch Skyline.

Martha-Night Break!

The Two past each other hurt.

Martha- Illusion Tangle With Kirlia.

Skyline grabbed Kirlia and became her. Gothoria was Confused and used Dark Pulse on both of them, knocking the real kirlia out. skyline then clapped. Gothoria fainted from the effects of their last battle...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: December 03, 2011, 07:48:41 PM »
- Hey that was close... Volcanora, Silver Wind! And Hex, use it with your Shadow Ball and Faint Attack to knock them both out!
- Bagon, use Endure and then use Double Edge!
- Fraxure, brace yourself and ready Assurance!

((I'll leave you to work out how well you want the combo to be :) ))
[And sorry, the lack of notification mail is what make me forget and the crash courses are wearing me out -_-]
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Windy>
« Reply #1122 on: December 03, 2011, 07:55:53 PM »
(No problem!)

I created a shadowball in front of me, preparing my attack.

-Whenever you're ready, Volcarona!

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: December 03, 2011, 08:24:41 PM »
Volcarona nodded and started launching Silver Wind, hoping that Hex would use his attack and use the speed of Silver wind
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: December 03, 2011, 08:46:46 PM »
I launched Shadow ball into the stream of Silver Wind, so it began heading towards Bagon and Fraxure. Then, I launched myself through the Shadow ball, using Shadow Charge again, on a collision course for our foes. Just before colliding, I disappeared in front of them. The looked around for me, but I was invisible. I reappeared, but there were two of me on either side of them. The look on their confused faces? Priceless. The look on mine? Even more so. The 'two of us' hit them, launching them into opposite sides of the field. I looked up, looking around for my doppelganger.He had somehow disappeared. Odd, since Jerry had instructed me to use that move before, but that had never happened before now.

I finally took notice to my markings beginning to fade. The were at a dim light now, so I wouldn't last much longer. I walked up to Jerry, and sat down.