* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 87050 times)

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2010, 06:27:33 PM »

Urchin took the Pokedex in hand, and looked at it for a little bit, before responding to Agnes. "I'll do it. I have always liked Pokemon, and I'd love to see more of them. Plus, anything beats where I'm from." Urchin smiled a little. Smiling was something he never did much of, until now.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2010, 12:34:35 PM »

"You'll love it." Said Agnes. "Now, we should get you some clothes and suplies, you're gonna need." She continued. "Still, I'm worried about your medical condition... Back then you bervely moved. Do you need a doctor?" She looked at him with worried eyes.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2010, 12:43:47 PM »

"Don't worry, now that I have enough food I'll be fine. So, were do we go from here?"

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [Pending]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2010, 02:45:58 PM »

~Time/Weather Modifier~
Time:
Morning    Midday     Afternoon     Night

Weather:
Sunny     Cloudy      Rainy     Storm     Cold     Snowing

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2010, 05:23:29 PM »

"Depatment store of course!" Agnes said, as she opened the door to a servant, who brought her washed clothes. After she changed, they haead off.
"Oh, god, I'm not shopping for the next few weeks..." Sighed Agnes, stepping out of the store. They picked up everything Urchin needed for advantures, and she stalked up on some revives and repels. The delivery man allredy came with a package from her mother, wich had pokedex for Urchin in it. Agnes's mother was feeling better, so she will be able to attend the meeting. That way, Agnes won't have to. "Now, where should we head?" She asked, walking along the street.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2010, 06:10:08 PM »

"I think we should try to find this little Hoothoot's home" Urchin sprayed some more of a potion on to the Hoothoot that was riding on his shoulder. It still looked confused, but it was healthier. The Hoothoot jumped a bit as it was sprayed, but quickly settled down again. "We might find some Pokemon, too." He pulled out his pokedex, looking through it. There weren't many Pokemon on it, only Hoothoot, Vulpix, Kirlia, Piplup, and Skarmory. Urchin still couldn't believe there were 491 Pokemon.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2010, 06:24:53 PM »

"We should head south." ((I'm trying to join with the rest of RPers, if any of thenm are still active)) "Hoothoot might came from forest surrounding St. Mary's, at least, that's the place where I last saw any Hoothoot." Agnes said, carring Blue (Piplup) in her arms.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2010, 06:28:32 PM »

"Sounds good, it'll be nice to get out of this city."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2010, 07:28:24 PM »
((I forgot to post earlier and lost my post T.T))

The pokeball of Jerry opened suddenly and a Turtwig appeared.

- Turt... wig?

- Oh, Turtwig! No, everything's fine, I was just wondering about something. It doesn't matter, I guess you're hungry, huh? It's been some time since we left Pakkitis. We should get some lunch. Come, we'll go to the nearest pokecentre to get some food.

Jerry was somewhat surprised that the people of Raichville were so kind. Everyone he met greeted him. Jerry thanked them and greeted back... and it was even getting annoying! He finally entered the pokecentre, took a tray and put some food on it and found a seat at a table to eat with Turtwig.

Not long after lunch, Jerry noticed a boy who seemed a little older than himself, who seemed sad... on the point of crying. His eyes were watery and red. He was holding a Mime Jr. in his arms and staring at his plate; he hasn't eaten his lunch. Jerry thought for a while and then decided to get over his table.

- Come Turtwig, let's see this boy. He doesn't seem too well... Hello! Is anything wrong?
- Huh? Oh! Hello, no no, ev... everything's fine.

He wiped the tears from his eyes and tried to smile.

- I'm not too sure of that... Anyway, I'm Jerry and this is Turtwig. Nice to meet you!
- Turtwig!
- Nice to meet you too. I'm Haru and this is Miles, my Mime Jr.
- Do you live here, I mean, here is this town?
- Uh... not quite. I'm here as an apprentice chef and I work in a Mansion not far from here.
- Ah! I come from Pakkitis Town, in the North and I just started a pokemon adventure. I came here to catch some pokemon in the nearby forest.
- Oh! That sounds exciting! I know someone too who is going to start a pokemon adventure. Well... I knew...
- Wait, what do you mean... 'knew'?
- My master at work doesn't like me and there is a great possibility I won't see her again if I get fired.
- What? That's horrible!
- I know... Maybe... maybe if I become a trainer too, I'll be able to travel with her. Yes that's what I'll do!
- Well, if you're becoming a trainer too, let's be friends! We'll travel together, the three of us!
- I'll be glad! Will you help me? I don't know how to register.
- No problem, come with me.

Upon those words, Haru got registered at the pokecentre and got his trainer card.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2010, 12:32:40 PM »

"We're out of the Pakkits by now." Said Agnes, as the left the town. "I have to admit, I never liked big cities." She said, walking on, Piplup now bouncing along. The St.Mary's forest was allredy visable up ahead.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2010, 05:55:32 PM »
- Thank you Jerry. I'll have to get back to work now. Thank you for helping me. We'll set up on a journey as soon as my friend becomes a trainer. Will you be staying here for some time?

- ... that is, I don't quite know yet. I know, we'll better register each other in our pokegear.
There! If you need me, just call me and we'll arrange a meeting place!

- Ok, see you then!

Jerry watched Haru running off...

- Ok Turtwig, we'll get some new friends now!

Jerry went into the forest and saw a Houndoom.

- Oh, looks like a Houndoom. Ready Turtwig, quick, use Tackle!

Turtwig dashed towards the Houndoom and thumped it on the ground. It was taken by surprise. It got up angrily, and tackled back at Turtwig. Turtwig swayed on its side, and executed bite on the Houndoom.

- This should be okay. Pokeball!

Jerry threw his pokeball. The latter fell onto the ground and moved left and right several times before the red button became white.

- So... that's it? Yay! Turtwig, we got our first friend!

-Turt! Wig!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2010, 02:04:54 PM »

Urchin saw the forest coming up in the distance after Agnes finished talking. It was a huge forest, with some of the tallest trees Urchin had seen.

Tang!

Urchin looked at Hoothoot. It was sound asleep.

Tangela!

Urchin now looked down to see a Pokemon following him to his right. He pulled out his Pokedex.
"Tangela, the Vine Pokemon. The blue vines that shroud its body tangle up anything that moves. It's face has never been seen.

The Tangela stopped when Urchin looked at it. Then, it started jumping up and down. With one of its vines, it pointed behind Urchin and Agnes. Urchin looked back to see about 5 Hoppip chasing it. Urchin woke Hoothoot and gestured towards them.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2010, 02:38:53 PM »

"Huh?!" Agnes was suprised to see Tangella, being chased by a bunch of Hoppips, who didn't seem to be on a very high level. "Urchin, have you ever battled before? She said, grabbing on Luna(vulpix)'s pokeball. "Can you handle them alone, or should we go for a double battle?" She asked him, thos she was shure he could handle them alone with Hoothoot by his side.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2010, 05:08:16 PM »
* Tang! *

- Huh? What that sound... seems like there is some trouble nearby... come quick Turtwig!

Jerry didn't know what was happening, but he was sure something was not quite right. He ran in the direction of the distant call apparently from a pokemon. He got through one large bush, and found a Tangela running past him. Jerry stood a while, not know what was happening. A few second later, several Hoppips followed... all seemed angry. Two or three bumped into Jerry's head who couldn't help falling down. Turtwig stood by Jerry and launched Razor leaf onto the other upcoming Hoppips.

- Ouch! Thanks Turtwig. I wonder why are those Hoppips so angry. I'm afraid the Tangela which just passed by is in great trouble, we better go after it. Come!

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2010, 11:19:20 PM »

"Umm.. You just call out what you want your Pokemon to do, right?" Urchin pulled out his pokedex, and looked up Hoothoot. "Looks like Hoothoot here knows Tackle, growl, Foresight, and Hypnosis. I don't think I'll need help, but be ready." Now, Urchin was surprised to see another trainer fighting the Hoppips. Urchin ran out to join him, surprised that he could run. "Hoothoot, launch a hypnosis into that group of Hoppips, then follow through with a tackle on the lead one!"