* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Early Morning|Weather: Clear  (Read 43412 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Outcasts |Time: Late Morning|Weather: Mostly Sunny
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013, 01:43:46 PM »
Sone

He ripped off another bar with his magic, feeling his mana starting to get low, and tossed it to Soul.

It has decent weight, when you use it make sure you aim for the face or head area. It's likely to smash their face in.

Nexalas

He walked to the map, observing it.

I have to admit Luke, your a lot smarter than I anticipated. We can find out what we're going to do afterward later, now is not the time for it. Our main problem is how to get in there and out of here without drawing too much attention as quickly as possible.

He scanned the map, noticing a line to the tunnel and pointed at a room not too far from the prison cell.

We have a head start, if this cell is indeed sound proof. It seems like we need to make our way through here to escape. Worst case scenario, Sone could always blow a hole into it. However, I don't recommend it. What are these two rooms?

Nexalas pointed at the room next to the prison cell, and the one next to that with the entrance on it.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 01:45:29 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013, 09:05:16 PM »
Leon

Leon glanced at Sone, who ripped another bar from the cell.

Woah, be careful. You're probably depleting your mana, I guess it's called, and only a few of us even know how to really use this magic right now. We may need it.

Luke

I have to admit Luke, your a lot smarter than I anticipated. We can find out what we're going to do afterward later, now is not the time for it. Our main problem is how to get in there and out of here without drawing too much attention as quickly as possible.

Yeah, I guess. Only if I were smar- ah never mind. I am a Colonel, after all, so I guess it isn't for nothing. Anyway,yes, we need a plan, and soon, before the guards change shifts.

We have a head start, if this cell is indeed sound proof. It seems like we need to make our way through here to escape. Worst case scenario, Sone could always blow a hole into it. However, I don't recommend it. What are these two rooms?

We do have a head start, for the time being. I don't anticipate us running into any guards, however, as those two rooms are just hallways, staircases. This block of the prison appears to be separated far from the others, so if we move out soon, we shouldn't have much of a problem. Now then, we need to determine exactly how we plan on getting there, just in case we run into trouble.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2013, 09:16:42 PM »
Sone

He nodded, knowing full well that even though he knows how to use it, he has no idea how to control it that well yet.

Nexalas

Nexalas crossed his arms, thinking.

Sanctum may not be as clever as us, but they aren't stupid either. Everyone who knows how to use their magic has to save it for when we run into casters, if we do run into any at all. We'll need to see if these guards have anymore clips for their guns, and just in case if we run into a crowd we need to conserve our bullets by hitting their weak points: mainly the head, or the heart. I suggest those with good aim at those areas. Now...

He looked at Leon and Luke.

If there is something I have missed that you have noticed please tell me, we cannot afford any casualties.
. . .

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2013, 09:49:06 PM »
John

We'll have to set up a formation. I say we have Mike hear take the lead. Pushing him forward towards the group.

We're in unknown territory and he's pretty good at sneaking around. and that shadow magic of his should make it pretty easy to make a silent kill if need be. We can have  Leon and Sone take up the rear and block the tunnel with their magic once we reaches it. I can stay in the front of the center to provide him any cover.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 10:07:27 PM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2013, 10:06:13 PM »
Soul

Soul stepped back and leaned against the wall, waiting for the others to decide what to do. He thought among himself while he was waiting.

Should've taken those promotions when I had the chance. At least then what I said would be heard. I offered to take both jobs that John described. Can't blame him though. Everyone else can cast some form of magic, aside from Nexalas, and here I am, holding a metal bar. You would think it would make sense that the one who isn't as valuable as the others should put himself in the line of fire first.

Soul stopped his self-loathing rant for a second to again study the group. A dependable lot they were. All very trustworthy, each with their own strengths. Luke and Leon were both strong and capable. Sone, John, Adam, and Celine were all capable fighters. Mike was good at reconnaissance, and Nexalas seemed like he could be as well. Soul supposed he fit in somewhere.

Soul took a break from his thinking to meditate in the easiest from he knew; by staring into the marble his father had given him. He had made a special clasp that he could store it in on missions, and it had a touch memory so only his skin could open it. He was fairly proud of himself, and he was sure his father would be too.

Soul stepped forward again.

We do need to get out of here and to that passageway as quick as possible. Although I agree with John that someone needs to lead, and Mike is an honorable choice, I don't think that he should use his magic at will yet. None of you quite know how to control yours yet. As for not wasting bullets and getting around the guards themselves, we should try to use the guns as little as possible. They're loud, and just because this hall is soundproof doesn't mean the others are. He looked around at everyone else. Anything me or Nexalas missed?
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2013, 10:11:25 PM »
Leon, Celine, and Luke

Leon and Luke both shook their heads.

Nope, I got nothing.

Same here. So how do you propose we get out of here, exactly? I have my own idea, but someone else's may work better.

We'll have to set up a formation. I say we have mike hear take the lead. Pushing him forward towards the group. He we're in unknown territory and he pretty good at sneaking around. and that shadow magic of his should make it pretty easy to make a silent kill if need be. We can have  Leon and Sone take up the rear and block the tunnel with their magic once we reach it. I can stay in the front of the center to provide him any cover.

The thing is, this isn't just some recon thing. We all need to get somewhere together. We do need a formation, though.

We do need to get out of here and to that passageway as quick as possible. Although I agree with John that someone needs to lead, and Mike is an honorable choice, I don't think that he should use his magic at will yet. None of you quite know how to control yours yet. As for not wasting bullets and getting around the guards themselves, we should try to use the guns as little as possible. They're loud, and just because this hall is soundproof doesn't mean the others are. He looked around at everyone else. Anything me or Nexalas missed?

Exactly my thoughts. So, what about-

What if we go double-file?

Huh? That could work.

Yeah, we'll do that. We'll go through two at a time, not far behind each other, and since he can use that sword magic, Adam will bring up the rear and go last. Leon and Soul, like Soul sort of suggested, will go first, then John and Mike, after that'll be Nexalas and Sone, and next will be Celine and myself. Any questions?

You don't want me to go with Leon?

No, Celine. We don't need either of you making unnecessary sacrifices. Plus, Leon practically taught Soul how to fight,, so they understand each others' styles well. With them being in the front, they'll be the first to encounter any trouble.

Celine and Leon nodded.

Ok then.

Fine by me.

Luke looked around at the rest of the group, hoping that they would all make it out alive, or, at the very least, not get captured again. Who knows what Sanctum would do if they got a hold of them after this. He rather they be shot by the guards.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 11:53:43 PM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2013, 10:21:55 PM »
Nexalas and Sone

Nexalas nodded, and Sone was just leaning against the wall, waiting for them to finish.

Alright everyone, we have our plan of escape, now we better get to using it to get out of here. Just remember: fight only when necessary, be as quiet as possible, and move as quickly as possible. We can't really afford any mistakes.

He smiled a reassuring smile, and Sone then walked to the middle.

If we're quite done, let's get a move on. As said before, Leon and Soul go first.

Nexalas looked through one of the soldiers corpses, finding a clip in one of their pockets.

Anyone low on bullets? You might want to carry this around.

. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2013, 10:53:44 PM »
Soul

Soul nodded slightly while looking down at his bar.

I think I'm good. I think it might actually be better if Leon traded for Sone's bar, too. Again, it's quieter, unless Leon wants to knock all the guards out with the butt of his gun.

Soul flipped the bar in his hand.

And for the record, I at least knew how to swing a sword. I came to him asking for instruction on how to do it better. But I get the point. Soul smirks for a second, then resumes his normal grimace. Lets get ourselves out of here.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2013, 11:12:26 PM »
Leon, Celine, and Luke

Luke nodded at the group.

Very well then. Let's head out. We have three rooms to cover. The first two are with stair cases, while the last last one, which contains the secret entrance. We have to move quickly, because as I've observed, the guards  change shifts at around what I estimate to be noon. Judging by what we saw from the execution, that isn't long from now.

Leon headed to the door, first looking at Sone.

Don't worry about the weapon. If it comes to it, I can still use my magic.

Then he looked at Celine, and simply gave her a nod. Lastly, he turned to Soul.

Let's go.

He carefully opened the door, slipping into the first room.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2013, 11:50:03 PM »
John and Mike

Don't worry i'll take that clip of your hands. John said as he takes the spare ammo Nex is holding out putting it into his pocket that haven't been torn

So, Mike looks like its me and you huh.

Yeah just like old times.

Ok, lets go. the two followed behind Leon and Soul.

Adam

Alright, I can manage that. Adam looks back at his little stone knife. The blade has been growing almost the entire time they've been planning
What the how do i get this thing to stop.  What was once a knife began to resemble a sword. Adam began to swing the sword around

Oh its light. He swung the sword at Leon unsightly pillar going clean threw falling to the ground. And sharp too. I can definitely bring up the rear with this.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 11:53:48 PM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2013, 11:56:58 PM »
Soul

Soul nodded and followed Leon out the door. He tried to follow closely behind. Leon may be his mentor, but he was also his friend.

Hey, don't try to hard with this magic thing. We don't know what could happen yet. It was an accident that you all got this ability, and as far as you know casting it earlier could have been one too. Just uh, be careful. Soul again looked at the bar, still thinking it to be such a measly weapon. But, just in case, I've got your back.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2013, 12:03:00 AM »
Leon

Thanks, and yeah, you've got a point. I honestly don't understand much of what's going on right now.

Looking around, he confirmed that no one else was in here, and motioned all the others through. John and Mike should be next, if he remembered correctly.

Once they start coming through, we should be able to move on to the next room.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2013, 12:44:03 AM »
John and Mike

John could see Leon signaling them to join to go outside the room.
Looks like we're up. Lets get a move on and get out of here.
John takes firm hold of his gun quietly going through the door with Mike.

What the. there isn't anyone out here. How could they have us so lightly guarded. no way they thought just 3 mages would be enough to keep in there. Powers or no powers i feel greatly underestimated.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2013, 02:19:43 AM »
Soul

Soul hears John complaining about the lack of competition. He peeks around the corner while addressing him.

Don't get cocky. Guards or no guards, we still have to be cautious. This is probably one of the most locked down prisons they have, and we're stuck in the middle of it. And don't forget that every little bit we talk gives them a greater chance of hearing us.

Soul puts his hand behind him in an open palm, then closes it into a fist, signaling the end of most talking.
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2013, 02:36:25 AM »
Nexalas and Sone

They both followed quietly, looking at each other and nodding.

Stay behind me a little, without your scythe your a paperweight.

Point taken, you lead.

They then fell silent as they walked behind John and Mike.
. . .