Pokémon Discussion > General Chat

How is everyone doing?

(1/4) > >>

Miss Wednesday:
I haven't been on here much lately and don't have much time to play Pokemon anymore, Roloc and I just had our 2nd baby on 2/13/15, it feels weird not talking to friends anymore, how is everyone who is still left here doing?  also some of you changed your names and I don't recognize you...
Here's a picture of Logan :)

The-Blades-slave:
Congrats on the new baby you two! I'm still alive and still bored as all hell. I don't think too many active people are left, just the RP section for the most part. Wish the balance server stayed up, but I understand why Roloc took it down. Kinda hard to believe we don't have enough people anymore.

Tickles= Cortex

Desbear= Meowth

Tickles:
I am the Tickles. Congrats. I have started the YouTube thing again, which is fun.

Yume Tsuki:
I am mostly lurking here, kind of deep in all kind of work. o3o;

Miss Wednesday:
Thank you Blades and Tickles, it sucks that it's so inactive, it makes me sad that the place where Roloc and I fell in love is most likely never gonna be a game, I miss everyone and all the good times we've had, Roloc and I are so busy nowadays too so I can't say it's everyone else lql, hopefully one day everyone starts showing up again C:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version