* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 129259 times)

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #345 on: June 13, 2010, 07:11:55 PM »
((very nice post Spirit!! love the story and Mt. Carbon haha))

"I don't see why you couldn't, i think that we really should try to leave this town soon, feels like we've been here forever"
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 13, 2010, 07:32:21 PM »
Roxanne laughed.

- Nice, it's been a close battle, now let's see what you can do! Go Nosepass!

- Good job Ralts, you may rest up. I call Shroomish!

Shroomish used Stun Spore immediately. Nosepass ducked the spore, and used tackle on Shroomish, which fell to the ground. This time, the Effect Spore of Shroomish activated and made Nosepass sleep.

- Great, now, that will be easy. Use Mega Drain!

Shroomish drained the energy of Nosepass, becoming full of energy again. A couple more super effective hits, and Nosepass was no more able to battle.

- Hmm, this is unexpected, this time, it's serious. Go Onix!

The huge body of rock took form before Shroomish.

- Don't get yourself intimidated Shroomish, you can do it! Start with Stun Spore!

Onix was way too fast for Shroomish, and used Rock Tomb, slowing down Shroomish.

Shroomish, use Mega Drain, quick!

Onix leaped at Shroomish for a Bind, but in the process, got a direct hit of Mega Drain. Onix binded Shroomish with all its might... and Shroomish finally fainted.

- You did well Shroomish. I'm proud of you. Now, your turn Mudkip! This is a really tough match, but I'm not giving up. Mudkip, start off with Mud Slap!

Mudkip was amazingly fast. The Mud Slap did great damage on Onix. The latter countered with Rock Tomb. Mudkip was able to dodged the badly targeted attack, and chained with Water Gun. Onix once again took massive damage, but was still holding on. It used Rock throw on Mudkip, the water having washed its eyes. Mudkip at that instant used Protect, nullifying all damage.

- One more time Mudkip, WATER GUN!

Onix succumbed finally, and fell down. Roxanne was surprised, but grinned.

- You surprised me, you are strong. Let me give you this badge, as proof that you beat me.

And this is how, Jerry won his first Hoenn Badge.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 13, 2010, 07:44:18 PM »

'Try to keep up. We had a deal remember?' Deccers mumbled from the bed. He was lost in thought.
'No alarm has been raised. And I doubt the shopkeeper caught my face. We should be safe for now. But what has Diedrich been up to?' He sat up suddenly.
'How do those people know you?'
He blurted out. 'And why were you staring at  that girl in the Pokecentre?'

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 13, 2010, 07:56:50 PM »
Jerry walked to his new destination while contemplating his new badge... This marked his first real step towards his goal... He wondered how Tsubaki, Kino and Amphi were doing... if they caught any new pokemon, or if they already had obtained badges as himself...

He reassured himself, saying that they were probably doing better than him. They were definitely good trainers and would be his toughest rivals once he meets them in the Pokemon League...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 13, 2010, 08:07:54 PM »

"Thank you very much Amphy!" Kin didn't even try to hide his enthusiasm, he was just so happy to be a part of a team that emanated such warm feelings. He watched as Hatsumi swam around, and played with Camellia; meanwhile, Blinky continued to teleport around. "So what are your goals as pokemon trainers? Are you going after the league?"

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 13, 2010, 08:41:43 PM »
Tsubaki looked down after Kin told his story, a little sad actually, "oh... so he might leave us at somepoint..." Tsubaki thought to herself. she sighed and dunked her head under the water for a little, and then pulled herself up, and then she finally laid her head on her knee after she pulled them up. Hinata looked at her face in question, but Tsubaki only smiled back.

((I noticed several things in spirits post. it took forever to read that off my phone, and thanks for listening to Tsubakis song. um... i dont mean to complain, but Gammal, did u read the rules..? i mean... now that i read ur posts... a rocket member shouldnt have a pokemon like bulbasaur...))
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 13, 2010, 09:07:56 PM »
"I plan on being a pokemon coordinator" Amphy said with a huge grin on his face directed at Kin, "If we ever get out of this town to Violet city to do my first contest and actually register"
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 13, 2010, 10:47:23 PM »

Tsubaki looked up, forgetting to answer, "Oh! I'm planning to be a Pokemon Master! To show that girls can compete too!" She smiled, planning to be the best she could. "Girls can be just as good as boys! Maybe better!" She laughed, her mood completely changed from before.

((Jerry... I thought I said this was the Johto region, because here it will go Johto, Kanto, Hohhen(Dunno how to spell that... =3=!) and then Sinnoh... And Gammal could you send me your char profile, I never got it. >.>!))

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 13, 2010, 11:05:46 PM »

Just then Deccers' mobile buzzed. The name on the screen was again 'Beth'.
'Hold that thought.' He said as he checked the message. He read it twice, not quite sure what it meant. 'New orders. We leave as soon as possible. We need to meet some geek.'
'It's gonna be a bit suspicious if we leave just as we arrived...' He thought.
'We'll use the back door.'

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 13, 2010, 11:23:51 PM »

Kino still thinking about Kin's story, took some time to answer. "And I plan on becoming a Pokemon Master too and beat Tsubaki to it." Kino said smiling.

((Also its Kee-no spirit :)))
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline Gammal

• Contributor
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 13, 2010, 11:28:14 PM »

The phone flickered in the far side of the room, Stein had other things on his mind, and could not be bothered with the outside world right now.
Ahh... Just a few more days...
Suddenly Stein felt someone tucking on his robe from under the chair, it was Grimer, looking both scared and a bit proud at the same time.
It was holding Stein´s phone.
Not now Grimer, I got better things to do
Grimer looked disheartened, but it tucked on Stein´s robe one more time.
Alright, alright! I will have a look
It was a message... The number was not saved, but Stein recognized it, it was the "boss"
That silly old fossil... Said Stein, clearly irritated.
The message was as follows "Im sending someone over, play nice"
Someone els in my lab?! The nerv!
Stein threw the telephone  across the room, and it hit Root in the back.
He sank back into his work, not giving the impending visit another thought

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 13, 2010, 11:29:59 PM »

Tsubaki smiled and then she stood up in the springs, she used one hand to point at Kino, and the other to hold her towel, "you wish Kino! That might be a little too hard for you to accomplish!" She said, but smiling in the end, so he would tell she was just being playful.
((I noticed your names were similar... XD!!))

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 13, 2010, 11:54:57 PM »

Kino laughing at Tsubaki's imagination, remembers he has to introduce Forest to them. "Oh yeah this is Forest, my pidgey." Kino said, while he showed them Forest, Forest looks please to meet them.
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 14, 2010, 12:25:00 AM »

Not wanting to get involved, Kin sunk a little lower into the water, and began trying to follow Blinky's movement pattern. After a moment Kin stood up.

"Hey, thanks again for letting me hang out with you guys, but I'm going to take off; I'm thinking about getting an early night. Hopefully I will see you tomorrow. I'll leave my number with the receptionist in the hotel lobby; feel free to give me a call sometime." With that, Kin got out of the water, and grabbed his pokeball.

"Return Blinky!" The red beam of light shot out at the Abra, who vanished and materialized a few meters out of the way. After attempting to recall Blinky a few times, the pokemon finally returned to it's pokeball.

"Bye." Kin waved his last goodbye to his new friends, and proceeded to the change room. Kin got dressed, handed a letter to the receptionist, and proceeded to his room, only to overhear a guy talking about not wanting to be suspicious.

((Since apparently I screwed up, just ignore the crossed out part, this is what really happened. Fortunately, the change doesn't actually change anything, it just makes it so that I didn't overhear Deccers' thoughts))
Kin turned a corner to see to boys talking, and one looking slightly disheveled. "Those two eh? What are they doing here?" Kin wondered. Kin had observed them earlier that day, in town, and had found out they were grunts ((yeah, remember he thought to himself that there were a lot of rocket grunts in the area? yeah....see....im not making this entirely up))
'Hold that thought.' One of them said, as he looked at his PokeGear ((Pokegear is right, right?)) 'New orders. We leave as soon as possible. We need to meet some geek.'

((And now back to your regularly scheduled programming.))
"hmm...that's strange. I'd better follow them," he thought to himself.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 12:37:29 AM by spirit »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 14, 2010, 01:20:09 AM »
Time Modifier!!

Time

Morning     Noon     Afternoon     Night

Weather

Sunny     Cloudy     Raining     Cold     Windy     Clear