* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 211035 times)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #285 on: October 31, 2010, 08:19:43 PM »
 "I'm only going take it off of you if I have no other choice." Shadow started leading Seeq through the prison. He could here the Machoke starting to wake up. We better get out here quickly. If we don't he'll get other guards.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #286 on: November 11, 2010, 08:46:14 PM »
It is a warm sunny day in the Capitol of The Dark Empire. In the capital building a shadow is creeping down a hall. A loud slam can be heard as the doors open letting the shadow in to the throne room. “Identify yourself and stat your purpose for disturbing me.” echoes a voice filled with evil.
   “Sire, all is going according as planned, and on time. The leadership of The Fighters has been nearly destroyed.
   “Good, you have done well Haunter, you continue to prove why you are one of my best generals. But having said that there is one thing you continue to fail me in.”
   “The Larvitar.”   
   “Yes, the Larvitar. It has been nearly three months since it escaped and still no sign of its capture, why!?”
   “It has taken to the mountains deep in Fighter territory.”
   “NONCENSE!!! You are Haunter, the king of infiltration, you are a ghost, now be one! Do I need to remind you that Larvitar is the key to this war! It holds the key to summoning the most powerful Pokemon in the universe! We have the Adamant and Lustrous Orb, but we still need the Griseous Orb to summon Arceus to fight on our side. Now, Haunter, go find the Larvitar and bring him to me. You are excused.”
   “You wish is my command sire.”
   As Haunter walks down the hall back to the barracks he thinks “If I were a Larvitar where would I hide from the Dark Ones?”
   Haunter walks in to the barracks and summons his comrades, a Gallade, a Ditto, a Wobbuffet, and an Espeon. “Come comrades our lord has sent us on a quest to capture the Larvitar that goes by the name Rocky. We must find and capture him at any cost! We are allowed no failure, our lord has allowed for none!  Now lets hunt…"
(Hi members of this RP!)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 11, 2010, 10:24:08 PM »
Soul!

I owned a Pokemon Base, that stopped Dark Ones, and it was great, but lately I hadn't really felt like doing much. Until a very important battle was fought...

I walked outside for the first time in weeks, again, I hadn't felt like doing much. I guess I had missed a lot because something felt weird.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 12, 2010, 12:05:30 AM »

"Looks like you don't have a choice." 2 Haryamas were approaching, one from each side of Seeq and Shadow.
"Come on, Shadow, you can't take them by yourself."

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 12, 2010, 02:34:32 AM »
siriana teleported to the nearest town with Omnisoul and gave him a revive. He woke up imediately and sensed red aura. Siriana's aura wasn't as strong as his, so she couldn't feel it.

"Come with me. I sense red aura. Its form is like an Absol."

She followed him to the building and started to sense two separate, blue and red, Absol-formed auras. They hid on the side of the building, waiting for them to come out.

*(the chance i'm going to post currenty is if-y. Connection drops sometimes :( )
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 02:44:42 AM by PkMn Trainer Black »
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #290 on: November 12, 2010, 03:47:53 AM »
In a tavern on the outskirts of the Fighter's territory 2 Alakazams are walking to aback room. As soon as they get inside of the room they lock every door and window. One of the Alakazams form starts to quiver then fade, reveling that it is a Ditto. "What the..." the Alakazam screams before being hit by a confuse ray.
"Where do you think you are going?" come a voice from the shadows "I think we need to talk Merlin, you and me.
"Who are you? how do you know my name?"
"I am disappointed Merlin I thought you would recognize an old friend's voice, it's me Haunter!"
"No..."
" If you tell me what i want to know you might make it out of this room alive, so listen. I hear that you have been giving aid to former Dark Ones. I am looking for a Larvitar, probably a Pupatar by now. have you seen any?
"Yes three months ago one came to me, he was badly wounded barely alive, I healed him then he left with out a word. I swear this is all i know!!
"Don't worry I believe you, and thank you for all your help. Gallade he's all yours, just keep it quiet.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 12, 2010, 10:52:55 PM »
 "He's right. If he attacks me, maybe the Haryama will help me. Or maybe not. Shadow took the collar off. He turned to one Haryama and used Razor Wind. The Haryama braced itself, and when Shadow's attack hit it, it didn't do much damage. "Great, this is going to be fun. Any ideas Seeq?"

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 13, 2010, 01:43:11 PM »
Rylis

"Its no use Ryles, They keep avoiding us."
"I didn't Think Id have to do this Rane, but Im making a cover for us, Get ready to gain some altitude."

Using a Water Gun, Ice beam, and Psychic Combination, We were Surrounded by what passed by my standards, as a cloud.
"Genius! Where did you figure out how to do this?"
"Id been Mankeying around, trying to see what Im capable of. Now be quiet, I would like to keep our cover. Shellz, use Rain Dance."

and With a nod, we looked like a normal Rain cloud

After we passed over what looked like a campsite in the side of the mountain, I knew we had them.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 13, 2010, 03:35:44 PM »
Glice and Star were watching them closely from the top of the steep slope of the mountain...

- Hmm.. ingenious the cloud they made, but they didn't notice that we saw them... Let's get this done quickly. Keep hovering and stay above them Star.

They both approached the cloud made by the Dark Ones... they knew that it was risky, but they also knew what they were able to achieve.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Kemerd

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 13, 2010, 04:14:03 PM »
His first thought when he saw the pokemon enter the cloud, He thought they were crazy, But then again, they might be doing something else, maybe hunting them down, you never know. He decided, to dive in after them.
Let's Boogie!

[imghttp://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7775/2333050.jpg[/img]

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 14, 2010, 02:38:20 AM »
We they were waiting, Siriana and Omnisoul decided to have a conversation by telepathy. They learned that they both wanted the same goal, but their life were comepletely different. Their freindship grew deeper. That's when they swore to each other that they would be there for each othe till their time came. The rim of Siriana's pupils permenently turned white.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 17, 2010, 04:09:39 AM »
I saw a Pokemon run by, it stopped to ask me something. "Hello have you seen this man?" he held up an image of a Gengar, or a haunter... it was taking something, "The lusterous Orb!" "Yes, he took the other one, also and he is going for the Grisious Orb! I have to find him!" "Wow, I'll keep a lookout! Alot has changed... I've got to ask someone... like I said I'll get on the lookout!" "OK." "I went into the base." I ran up to a Roserade, "Hey, uhm what is going on with the Dark Ones?" "They have almost finished the Fighters, but they don't know about us! Here, you'll need this." The Roserade gave me a TM. "Thanks! Volt Change!" I started talking to myself "Hm, I missed a lot. I see a war coming..."
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #297 on: November 17, 2010, 08:33:14 PM »
"YOU FOOLS!!!! You let it escape?!! Now the Fighters will know what our we is trying to do!!!! find that pokemon and bring it to me!!!"
"Yes sire." Haunter said as he left the throne room.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 17, 2010, 09:02:57 PM »
"Well, let's start with this" A ring of translucent swords appeared around Seeq and spun around. He felt his power growing.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 17, 2010, 10:51:20 PM »
 Shadow used quick attack on the Hariyama facing him, and hit it in the chest. It staggered backwards a little, but it quickly recovered and used Arm Thrust. It hit Shadow three times, knocking him to the ground. Then it used vital throw and threw him at a wall. He pushed off of the wall and used quick attack, and this time he hit it in the stomach. This time it fell over. It got up and used force palm. "Every time I try to attack, it staggers, recovers, and hits me with a fighting type move. I have to find a way to hit it before it recovers."