* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Keep the story going!  (Read 60831 times)

Offline stephenkill2

• Mapper
  • Normal Trainer
  • Steve Noth
    • View Profile
Re: Keep the story going!
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2010, 03:10:36 PM »
Unfortunately, Gibble is a half-dead zombie husk of its former self and reeks of alcohol because the dragon shaman is a drunk and puked on him, and after committing illegal poke-mutation crimes , state pokeists come and maim the dragon shamon.

RIP  Dragon Shaman

TOD: 10:10 AM
Cause: Fed to Sharpedos

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2010, 03:12:46 PM »
However, after the Shaman's intervention, Gible was now an undead pokemon and could withstand multiple hits without getting tired.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline obi

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pffzt, Bleah, Mmmm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2010, 03:17:14 PM »
Suddenly the trainer heard a faint voice. "Kid.... kid.... kid?!" Nurse Joy snapped the trainer back into reality. "You gonna take this Rattata, or what? I gotta go help the Pokemon that aren't beyond hope". Drake looked sorrowfully at his Gible laying there, body battered and breathing labored. The Gible caught his eye and gave him a look as if to say "Don't look so sad. This is why I was born. Remember...the good times...." Suddenly, Whitney Houston's voice emanated out of nowhere 'And Iiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeiiiiii will always love yooooooouuuuooooowhoooaaa', as flashbacks of the trainer and Gible frolicking in the meadow flashed by. Drake holds his Pokemon's lifeless corpse close to his bosom and bawls uncontrollably, as Nurse Joy and the other Pokemon at the Center look on uncomfortably.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 03:22:12 PM by obi »

Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

You've only got one mind. Lose it wisely.

Offline stephenkill2

• Mapper
  • Normal Trainer
  • Steve Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2010, 03:23:24 PM »
She puffs smoke in his face and offers the 10 year old a rattata and a pack of cigarettes, and she said she'll search the back for a few beers. >.>

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2010, 08:36:29 PM »
Suddenly, spirit walks in, holds a magic staff high in the air, and exclaims: "What has happened here? For all your stupidities, I shall now end this world, and bring us into a new, parallel, universe, where people actually write at least half decently!"

THE END

Sorry, the last like 10 (or something) comments just got on my nerves way too much, and believe me, if something is seriously bugging me enough to do this, it is definitely no good!

Ok, time for story number three, and let's try to keep it from turning out like this one shall we?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoe was laying on her bed, embracing the soft pokeball sheets, and staring at her clock on the wall, waiting for the time when she would be able to go out and meet with her friend teddiursa in the forest behind her house.

Offline obi

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pffzt, Bleah, Mmmm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2010, 01:10:47 AM »
Haha, U mad?

Eh, this thread's being taken way too seriously anyways, especially considering it's located in the 'In-Forum Games' section. The only person here, besides me, who I saw having fun, and shaking things up, was stephenkill2. But everybody knows there's no room for fun in games. They be serious business, yo.

Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

You've only got one mind. Lose it wisely.

Offline stephenkill2

• Mapper
  • Normal Trainer
  • Steve Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2010, 01:22:06 AM »
I was just making pokemon realistic >.>

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2010, 01:35:20 AM »
fun is great, but i was reading the posts, and it sounded like people were deliberately trying to ruin the story, or run it exclusively in their own way.
if you want to make a drastic change, or make things realistic, do it, but the whole thing had fallen apart, and no direction was in sight.

Offline stephenkill2

• Mapper
  • Normal Trainer
  • Steve Noth
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2010, 01:36:09 AM »
well, alright, make a base for teh new story then.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2010, 02:52:14 PM »
Zoe was laying on her bed, embracing the soft pokeball sheets, and staring at her clock on the wall, waiting for the time when she would be able to go out and meet with her friend teddiursa in the forest behind her house.

She was reminiscing about the first time when they met... they was destined to be friends forever and this was the unique occasion that could make their dreams become true!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2010, 04:23:02 AM »
Zoe's twin brother Lucas was in the bed across the room (they shared a room). Lucas was awaiting his friend Riolu so Lucas and Zoe could both go on the road of becoming pokemon masters together.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2010, 05:21:05 PM »
"Do you think that I'll be difficult Lucas?" said Zoe "I know there will be a lot of training involved... but I wouldn't like my Teddiursa to train so much that it starts to develop a hate for pokemon battles..."

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2010, 01:53:25 PM »
"I don't think Teddiursa will hate pokemon battles, but remember, you aren't always training, so we can go have some fun sometimes" said Lucas.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2010, 08:11:15 PM »
Yes  RIOLU!!

sorry...

"Okay I'll try my best to become a good trainer."said Zoe
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 26, 2010, 05:50:18 PM »
So, both got dressed and got down into the dining room.